Tell me how illegal immigrants hurt the U.S economy

Tell me how illegal immigrants hurt the U.S economy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
cis.org/Welfare-Use-Legal-Illegal-Immigrant-Households
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They don't pay taxes you fucking idiot.

They do... sales tax, home tax, employer tax. it is estimated by the U.S. Social Security Administration that these immigrants(and their employers) have payed $13 billion in payroll taxes alone, for benefits they wont get.

They drive down wages by supplying an abundance of cheap labor, they don't pay income taxes, and their birthrate is higher than native born Americans leading to over filled schools and less tax revenue.

Illegals often pay taxes as they are issued a tax ID number. Plus imagine how much your groceries would cost if we were to legally pay someone $12 an hour to pick your iceberg lettuce. The amount of benefits you receive on the backs of illegals is quite significant.

I'm not sure they do hurt it. The economy is already fucked thanks to good jobs being shipped overseas en masse, automation, and the overall sterilization of manufacturing in the united states.

They do however help the U.S. economy by filling roles undesirable by most Americans in agriculture, dangerous construction like municipal tunnels, menial labor, etc.

The problem with America doesn't have anything to do with immigration, legal or otherwise.

I would be willing to pay more for my groceries to support American jobs and people. Plus wages are just one way of reducing the cost of products. There are a lot of other ways to reduce costs. For example, how about not paying the CEO 50 million dollars a year.

Most illegal immigrants send money back to Mexico which takes money out of circulation and requires the US to print more money and by doing so making the US dollar less valuable

>Plus imagine how much your groceries would cost
>pay workers less, and pass the savings onto the average customer

fucking kek, lets pretend this with all super stores

Americans would do those jobs if they paid fair. Illegals ruin fair compensation and wage growth.

>For benefits they won't get
Citation needed

Good point. I hate seeing illegals come here, take jobs, ruin wages, and then reduce our countries overall wealth by sending money back to Mexico. Go back to Mexico yourself if you care about it so much.

Also, going to need to know what home tax is, as that's not a thing.

Do your own damn research

This doesn't apply to only illegal immigrants.. This applies to all immigrants.. And you're an idiot.. People aren't sending actual dollar bills.. It's all digital. And there's a tax on that so money sent to another country is also money that the government is making.

Here is some research. Mexicans and blacks are literally the dumbest out of all the races according to IQ studies.

No, you need to back up your statements with facts.

Typical liberal logic, spew the shit I heard off some other liberal retard not knowing where it came from and telling everyone else to do your research because liberals are so smart they don't have to have facts.

Inb4 someone calls me a right winged nut job, or a conservative. As I'm neither.

Immigration has never hurt the economy it Is one of the only mechanism the state has for reliably increased economic performance. This is simply due to the effect it has on wages and wider psychological effects on the workforce due to reduced job security.

For example after the black death in England there was a large increase in wages due to the huge numbers of deaths and reduced number of skilled workers. So since wages ie labour cost is the largest cost associated with most economic activity and immigration serves to reduce labour cost. The net effect of immigration is to lower the cost of providing services and products within a given economic zone, ie a country.

Look at that old beaner staring at his teacher wanted to rape her..look at these shitty school conditions. Rats swarm to the other side.

mexico is shit. why allow mexicans to make america shit. why should be make a home for shit skins when their country is fucked.

Guys guys guys.. Let's look at the real enemy hear.. Niggers... All they do is take money from the government (welfare and foodstamps) something Mexicans can't do..

What is this? A school in the poor side of Southern California?

Except it also lowers wages, so who gives a shit if costs are lowered if you are getting pennies an hour.

I hate these Mexicans

Imagine it like this. Your mom is letting you have 10 friend come to your birthday party. She buys ten of everything so she had enough. Then 3 more people show up. Now they have to share more. Instead earning their way into the party they just showed up.

Nigger logic is still taught with Mexicans and Blacks

>Durr Snitches get Stiches
>HURRR Fite fo yo hood

some literally do send dollar bills back to mexico and last time i checked jose who just jumped the border illegally doesnt own any electronics to send that money back digitally

Look at how packed that school is. Fucking beaners breeding like rats and then paying less in taxes.

I've worked in construction when I was younger and work with construction workers now. Mexicans work circles around everyone, let them come her legally more easily so they can get jobs not paying under the table for decent wages, and paying income taxes. I love Mexicans, as long as they try to learn English and try to come here legally.

cis.org/Welfare-Use-Legal-Illegal-Immigrant-Households

Xoom.com

You know why they work circles around everyone else? Because they do a far shitter job. White people have far more pride in their work than beaners.

>large increase in wages due to the huge numbers of deaths and reduced number of skilled workers

irrelevant. this is only a benefit if half the U.S population deceased overnight. as of now, immigration is completely unjustifiable with your given example

they also ruined this mans life

Of course there's always gonna be the "bad ones" in every race there's always gonna be the uneducated ignorant pieces of shit who are a waste of space. But I think Mexicans are being singled out because you'll get called racist if you say that stuff about black people

And that's why you guys don't have any jobs

>implying "made in america" was a sure sign of quality before japan took all your manufacturing

Illegals help the economy. That's the myth they want you to believe. But studies have shown if you compare what they contribute to what they take the countryside is in the red. 10 years ago the cost to the U.S. citizens was over $300,000,000,000 (that's 300 billion) a year paid for all the freebies social services medical and free schools etc etc for illegal aliens and their illegal families. It's much higher now.

clearly they are not eligible for a lot of services / benefits that citizens get, this isnt something that needs to be researched.... dumbass

There's a few reasons.
- Remittances, driving (low) wages down by widening the labor pool, or taking jobs at the higher end because they know more languages/etc, they don't pay tax if they're paid under the table, they hurt collective bargaining and unions.

However, a lot of these also have positive aspects. Like, they take a lot of temporary agricultural jobs, and other jobs that few Americans would want to do. There's a lot of cultural mixing. And remittances are relatively small compared to the added utility to the economy.

At least my race is not at the bottom end of intelligence according to IQ studies.

On my farm, we only pay the illegals $40 a day for an honest days work where as we have to pay locals $96 a day for their half assessment work ethic.

Because of this, my family pockets $10s of thousands more a month (which we pay tax on)

And yeah everyone at the grocery store ends up paying less so it's a win for everyone

it still is.
for automotive parts i only buy U.S made, japan made, and german made parts. very rarely ill take taiwan if there is a company brand i have used a warranty with before.

The wages of workers are affected by the supply and demand of eligible workers in the economy who can supply that labor in the same way the prices of goods and services and affected by supply and demand for that good or service. Illegal immigration increases the supply of workers and thereby drives down wages and increases unemployment. Take a fucking economics class.

>sales tax
lmao that is tax on an individual item and does not help the US
>home tax
how do they legally own property if the aren't legally a citizen? who is giving out loans to undocumented peoples? predatory lenders that's who. see: 2008 world economy crash
>employer tax
what the hell do you even mean by this? also you are just wrong because someone who is undocumented is ILLEGALLY hired and payed in cash. most of that cash they will spend on food + clothes and the rest they will send out of the country back to their families.

you are a fucking IDIOT user. leave this site forever

Yet we spent 100 billion on services for them every year...

Taxes. I'm not talking about sales tax nor am I talking about federal tax. I'm talking school taxes, county and road taxes. They pay none but benefit from them all.

Identity theft. The need that identity to gain employment, the ability to open a bank account etc. What they also gain is your social security benefits.... benefits you deserve because you paid into the system by your hard work.

Over taxing the hospital system. By law, the uninsured have to be seen, regardless of income. Illegals use that to their benefit, putting the hospital in the negative and passing that loss to the folks who do pay.

It is not a win if wages are being driven down by illegal immigrants also. Stupid fuck.

>sales tax
>lmao that is tax on an individual item and does not help the US

Literally wat?

I'm just explaining the mechanism of immigration and how it's used by states to suppress wages. I didn't say you had to like it. I personally hate it but there you go. We are all at the mercy of the globalised labour pool these days.

That's were you are wrong. You've proven you've never worked along side them.

I think he is referring to real-estate property tax.

>It's all digital

What a fucking retard

kek

are you dumb? where do you think sales tax goes? it is just state by state, and some states don't even have sales tax dumb faggot. go to oregon.

how is an "illegal" in oregon paying sales tax helping the US economy as a whole? or me in california? it isn't you simple nigger
there is a manufacturer's suggested retail price MSRP and then the state tax is added afterwards

thinking that illegals paying sales tax helps the us economy is retarded and so are you

Damn son you're hella triggered

I have worked along side them. They work fast because that's all they have. They are usually dumber and their work has to be redone anyways.

My undocumented friends get more benefits and assistance than my poor white friends.
I wanted the other user to explicitly state what benefits these undocumented citizens aren't getting, because I don't see it where I am.

no it just my first post of the day... and i have to explain how fucking sales tax works to some dumbasses

wow this is going to be a long day
TRUMP 2016 by the way

Illegals are issued tax numbers? I don't think so. They use someone else's social security number and fuck up their lives due to identity theft.

As for higher prices? That's the price we ALL should pay by allowing ourselves to profit from this in the first place.

Having said that with citizens of the US with unemployment of young blacks and hispanics in the 20%'s, some of those jobs can be taken by americans.

And, by the way, LEGAL immigrants (work/temporary visas) can do those jobs too.

If they are issued a tax id number then they are not illegal immigrants. They are legal immigrants with a work visa. IF they have a tax id number with out a work visa then it is for the identity of another person in which case they have stolen this persons identity and are most likely negatively effecting their credit score and tax filings.

Not true. Google is your friend kuck.

not an argument

1 person with common sense and they're overlooked.

The rest of you whiny poor people need to step your game up. fuckin Useless-Eaters

I use this gun for my concealed weapon. It bits your hand if you hold it to close. Other then that a nice gun especial with the one in the chamber.

Fuck off faggot. Go back to Mexico and take your illegal parents with you. Fucking anchor baby.

Please explain how that is not true.
Show an example where the government issues tax id to illegal immigrants. If the government issues them the documentation to LEGALLY work with in the U.S. then they are not ILLEGALS.

so because our jobs are being shipped overseas we should give them to people illegally and ignore citizens?
gotcha.. great plan guys.
the american farmer really thanks you... oh wait.. i don't see any american farmers. just GMO monsanto superfarm bountiful with illegals

nice future you chose faggots

well it doesnt matter who likes what.
as of now, we have as big of work pool as we need, large and medium farms looking as many excuses as possible to make more profit, not spread wealth, and this is dangerous for america simply because infinite wealth does not exist

hey thanks for the feedback. i would like to pick up one of these berettas before the liberal eggheads try to label it an assault pistol or something. my state CA is fucking insane if you haven't heard

Then they are not illegal immigrants

The IRS assigns a tax-id to anyone who files. They don't give a flying fuck if you're legal or not as long as you're giving them money.

Lol I make more money than you and your poor ass parents fagit.

Look up "useless eaters"

Me and my buddies(who are black,white,Mexican and every other race because we dgaf about that shit)we laugh at people like you who are caught up in bs politics and are too distracted to make real money. Keep fighting amongst your kind, son, it's a Class War not a Race War

How come no one has commented that Mexicans and blacks are literally the 2 dumbest races according to IQ studies?

>owner doesn't pay fornshit for them, fucks then over, can pretty much call ins if it's seasonal and never pay anyone
>owner pays shit wages and not cutting there price on the goods
>whoever he does pay doesn't pay taxes and contributes nothing to maintain city's they occupy
>anyone who would do those jobs no longer can

They are jobs, not a career but the point is someone could do those jobs. It's not a case of "jobs Americans won't do" it's jobs Americans won't do for $5 a day. Not only that, illegals that work here and send the money home, so that money they receive doesn't stay in the economy

and are you the upper class? you should read about something called "false consciousness" since you seem to appreciate Marx's work

We paid $13 billion lady year alone in free shit for illegal immigrants.

Tell me that money couldn't have gone towards citizens.

Also, in some states, you can open a business with little to no documentation. Hence, illegal immigrant owned businesses and shell corporations.

you need to fill out an I-9 to work almost anywhere.

most illegal immigrants utilize fake SSNs that black hole benefits into a place they'll never get them.

Haha kekd reel hard user
Checking Cash offices send digital money

You do understand that you must have a valid social security number or work visa to be issued a tax id number. Obviously you are a little kid who has never had to file a w-2 or any other tax documents.

>you need to fill out an I-9 to work almost anywhere.
i guess you have never been outside home depot on a saturday

And unless the employer is audited, they'll never know that there are users with invalid SSNs.

Put simply, if America didn't want/need illegal immigrants, nobody would employ them and there wouldn't be any of them.

you do understand that employers can pay people in cash? and that gets taxes by nobody and is illegal in process?

And this hurts the individuals whose identities have been stolen for this purpose. Which answers the initial question of this post.

every country has illegal immigrants every fucking country.
the problem is america has way too many of them and sets them up better than its own citizens in some cases.

no bueno chief

Boy he is mad

by doing it illegally duh, that's why it's fucking called illegal

Do you really think that every business follows the letter of the law? Ever heard of contractors? Paying people in cash so there's no paper trail? Don't be gullible, kuck.

you would be mad too if you had to explain to children how sales tax works.

no you dont look up ITIN

come to mountain view / sunnyvale and you'll see

Black people scare the clients.