What is b/ opinion on this beautiful fagget

what is b/ opinion on this beautiful fagget

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yX5pHf99F9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God among women

Addresses the real issues with the possibly worst answers, but it doesnt matter, because those are at least some kind of answers. And then get the sweet monies for the publicity of his scandals.

He's done some good work so far

I was at the depaul event that he got kicked from, really sucked since i payed money to see him

is in it for the money
and frankly i don't give a fuck as long as he ruses some lefties

I like the man but I'd like him more if he could put his gargantuan ego in check.

A man that can call women out on their bullshit and won't get any untrue lashback because fag

If only there was a black version of him...

who the fuck is that?
youtube.com/watch?v=yX5pHf99F9w

ahahahah is this real??

Milo Yiannopoulos

washed up dumbass who only panders to perpetually outraged manchildren.

Aww my thread got a life of it's own. neat.

FAGGOT

He was hilarious on the Old Row podcast. Definitely worth a listen if you aren't a liberal faggot.

Agree he isn't that eloquent nor is his understanding impressive but he's a great faggot so he's got immunity from the PC. Also entertaining.

Faggot

I fucking hope so

Man among men, it's hilarious to see all the land whales and sjws that rage at even the sight of this guy

I think Milo, Ben Shapiro, and David Rubin are the last voices of reason.

Agreed

faggot

I think he's fucking delightful

watching him destroy feminazi SJW cancers is a guilty pleasure of mine.

He's obviously doing what he's doing for the shock factor, and it works well for him because he's banking from it.

As a person, he's probably everything I wish I was other than the gay. He's very sexual, and he's attractive, and he's confident. I wouldn't mind doing gay shit with him.

I've seen to many of these threads. Stop shilling yourself, Milo.

Stop posting this faggot, faggot

Not beautiful. But definitly a faggot .

Could you stop making these threads several times a day? Yes, the majority of Sup Forums thinks he is cool faggot, including me, so now fuck off with this cancer please.

All hail Milo, the true Queen of Sup Forums.

honestly i had never seen his thread. sorry :(

The Koch brothers love him, ignorant, bad at debates, only loved by the most manipulable individuals at the internet.

Sauce?

Does more harm then good for the causes he represents, he is using the same tactics feminists use and as such the opposition to him gets stronger and stronger while support remains unchanged.

he's not very good looking

just write triggly puff

ITT- Hill shills trying to besmirch Milo.

He is right, faggots.

He spouts gender differences as facts but fails to address research that shows otherwise(like research that controls for gender that shows little to no differences). Instead he uses census data.

I hate feminazis but hes about the same but for neckbeards

One has a penis the other has a vagina , very simple.

Thanksanon

Degenerate bottom dwelling faggot. For everything else he's right.

Bashing feminsts is fedora-tier bullshit. I don't like them and that's it.

This guy is an utter idiot anyway. He's unironically a Catholic. If he applied a fraction of the brain cells he uses for feminism on his other beliefs, they would collapse instantly.

This is so comical from a European perspective. Right-wingers are the white trash equivalent of SJW. Your problems aren't Mexicans or pink haired college students, it's the rich folks who use primitive nationalism in order to get the support of the stupid masses.
You people have legitimiate grievances, but are too stupid to articulate them properly.

*tip*