I have an exam tomorrow and im fucked up

I have an exam tomorrow and im fucked up

Copying techniques?

Other urls found in this thread:

byoung4481.wordpress.com/2013/05/26/catch-me-if-you-can-academic-cheating-part-1-of-2/comment-page-1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I once taped a small mirror to my pen, worked great

How many pupils will be there?
How many teachers will be there?

I don't know if you are allowed to take a rubber, but if you can write some annotations inside the rubber's paper or put a small paper there

tattoo answers on your arms. call it art. edgy

?

One day is more than enough time to study enough to pass. Learn to stop being lazy fuck and study.

do this in my case because I too have an exam tommorrow.
>how many pupils? over 30
>how many teachers? I'm thinking of 2.

>rubber
>inside the rubber's paper

University exam, over +80 people, not more than 3 teachers user and nothing to loose, should be easy.

>attends university
>>nothing to loose

Use the bottom of your shoe, more space, just don't smudge it, use sharpie

where are you from OP?

>Copying techniques
Drag and drop.
Or download TeraCopy then drag and drop

What the fuck are you talking about?

Why would you take a condom to a fucking exam?

What the fuck? Oh yeah let me just get a rubber out real quick during the test. Or better yet, the wrapper of one.

He's talking about an eraser dumbass

Are you stupid? It's this simple

>walk into exam
>sit down
>start test
>pull out condom with cheats and orbit previously put inside
>chew the orbit and keep the cheats out
>pass exam

What part don't you get?

dumb amerifags, rubber is an eraser

Who the fuck calls an eraser a rubber.

What the fuck? Why not just keep it in a pack of gum then?

Why the fuck is the condom wrapper necessary????

fucking ameritards

byoung4481.wordpress.com/2013/05/26/catch-me-if-you-can-academic-cheating-part-1-of-2/comment-page-1/

You eurofags call something the wrong name and we're the retards.

Okay, buddy.

if it makes you feel any better i didn't know what the fuck he was talking about either.

>this faggot

So you have something to throw out and make yourself not look guilty or conspicuous you fucking tard

wow, user must be a retard because he doesn't share the same dialect as the most inbred society in history

Then why not just throw out a gum wrapper?! What the fuck is wrong with you?

Am I wrong in thinking pulling out a pink fucking DUREX wrapper during the middle of an exam would be absolutely retarded?

Well when the plan is to use a gum wrapper to cheat, throwing out the wrapper would be a tad dimwitted wouldn't you think?

Ecxept the fact that we made the english language. You just butchered it.

>He thinks the English are more inbred than South usa

Fucking ameritards

>rednecks
>inbreeding
Need I say more?

Always did this
Always pass the exam
The paper must be so fuck small to cover it with an eraser or ur finger when teacher is close to u

He means a fucking eraser, that or he's an idiot

When will the "English speaking country X is retarded because it doesn't know something unique to English speaking country Y" Meme die?

Holy fuck... Okay let me get this straight

YOur plan is to write cheats on a gum wrapper, wrap it over a piece of gum, then put the wrapped piece of gum inside an open condom wrapper previous to the exam. Then DURING the exam, you take out the condom, pretend to open it, pull out a piece of fucking gum, chew the condom gum, then use the wrapper to cheat after throwing out a used condom wrapper in front of everyone.

Are you seriously this fucking stupid? You can literally just do the same exact thing except NOT in a retarded way by putting the piece of gum in the packet of gum that it fucking came with, then just throwing the packet out!

>mashed together five other languages into a barely coherent mess of a language
I made this.

usa
age- few hundred "modern" years when incest was deemed unsavory

England
age-few thousand, dating back to a time when incest was preferred to keep blood lines intact

do a little bit of research or look in the mirror at the pasty white skin and fucked up teeth you most likely have before you instantly assume I am wrong because of a stereotype you cis scum

>check your privilege

When the inbred redneck yanks get off their high horse superiority complex and realise the fact that they are only capable of communicating in a diluted butchered version of the english language

>that durex bait

is this ylyl thread?

Nigger why would I throw out an entire packet of gum?

Wrote out the answers in binary using numeric letter position. Was multiple choice, and I saw the sheet before hand, but was my best cheat I can recall.

Oh, besides grading papers and just throwing away my test and writing a new one after I had graded everyone elses. But that's not practical.

Wear shorts, write answers inside your leg

Why the fuck does that eraser look it has gangrene

Somehow I'll get over not calling erasers "rubbers" and lines "queues".

My second point remains valid.

a cool and hip trick -

drop out

keke
>this fucking argument

How about you empty out all the gum? Fucking faggot

Then where would I keep all the gum..

Seriously fuck off