Anyone else just hate being male?

Anyone else just hate being male?

I want to be girly, to suck dick, to paint my nails, to wear makeup and cute clothes. I want to be a girl and I can't be and it drives me to drink heavy booze every night as I cry myself to sleep.

I agree with everything except your first question,I accept what I am though and I intend to go the rest of my life without warping my genitals into a inhuman mess.But hey if it bothers you that much go do something about it.

You'll always be a girl to me ;) If I could I would cuddle you and when we have sex I would always make you orgasm first. If we were to sleep together I would always hold you in my arms while you drifted off to sleep. I will always see you as a woman, that you so rightfully are. You will look beautiful in everything you wear. be it a dress or jeans. Love and Life to you user

Do you have a girlfriend? Have you ever had a girlfriend?

Not going to make fun of you for it, I'm asking because an understanding of your relationship with women might be the root of your issue.

Unless you're just going to slap the trans label on yourself, in that case no one can help you.

oh my word... *blushes

what do you mean?

Never been near a female my whole 19 year life.

>Never been near a female my whole 19 year life.

Do you think that maybe your issue stems from this? Maybe you're thinking that becoming a female will be the only contact with one that you have. Or maybe that becoming a girl will make it possible to be around girls.

no, I really have no wish to be near girls, I just want to be one

Any reason you don't want to be near them?

I know how you feel user. I know someone who wishes to be the same, hey. do you have a kik by any chance?

I hate being a male. It is so easy to get a boyfriend as a girl because mostly all guys are white knights to females, anyone agree?

Interesting... Go on you two.

Anyone in this thread believes in reincarnation?

You don't know me user-kun

I'd keep going on but OP stopped responding.

If OP states why he doesn't want to be around girls yet wants to be one we could continue but I'm guessing OP has issues being honest with himself.

Which is somewhat understandable considering his issue.

Myself, I occasionally want to be a grill, but it's not a universal thing.

I mean, it's cool admiring females from a third-person perspective and second-person perspective, so there's nothing wrong with wanting to do it from the first-person perspective.

I thought I was trans for a bit, but upon considering the possibility that I might end up being an *ugly* girl, and realizing I didn't want that, I summed up my feelings as just good ol' autogynephilia. Well, that partly mixed with a weird perception of gender ideals that made me a little bit more forgiving towards flaws in girls, and thinking that the whole world would see things the same way and pander to me just because of my gender.

In vidya and shit, I still chose female characters more frequently, and I don't mind looking at a few girly things; but I'm fine with being a dood for the most part.

thats why iam not going to not try not to do too bad cause the ugly people losers is going to copy it

I don't understand your logic here. Could you try explaining how this pertains to OP's gender issues?

Kill yourself. You will never be anything other than the mutilated effigy of a woman.

Kind of. I wish I could wear dresses and painting my nails and still be accepted by society. It's not like I hate my genitals or something.
I do paint my toenails but I have to keep it secret from most people.

Go to gym, when you finally reach the good site of being male, you'll never wish to be a woman. Blood coming out your puss and stuff. Maybe you shouldnt watch so many Animes, a womands world isnt all about cutie pinky and shit

Holy shit I wasn't aware that I subscribed to r/cringe

I don't hate being male but I certainly wouldn't mind being female or more feminine.

I feel bad for folks with dysphoria. I wish there was away to just push button change sexes instead of the hack-job of HRT.

not op but actually it is, only draw back to living as a chick is they are all catty as fuck to one another which is why I still hang out with dudes

He's right you know

>You will never be anything other than the mutilated effigy of a woman.

Still better than being male.

Women are beyond catty and insanely vicious to each other. They conceal this from men.

>subscribed to r/cringe
1st off, summerfag detected
2nd off...

like I said, i'm trans and I know this all too well

no shit, being trans was a step up from being an alpha for me

user-Kun

Being a guy is awesome, don't let the fact that girls are naturaly chosers (up to a certain age tho) when it comes to having sex / dating bum you! And white knights always lose in the end,

Anime is pure depression material. I don't mind fight / comedy genres, but romcom and lovestory in animes are so bullshit. They make you think that you just have to be a nice fagget, that timidity and just being a tool will get you all the chicks. Girls in anime are depicted in the worst unrealistic way, somehow like puppies. And everything is so colorfull that it makes you truely hate the greyness of real life, and hate yourself for not living in this disneyland fantasy shit

>I want to be a girl and I can't
Why can't you? If you're this depressed about it you can probably get insurance to cover the treatments necessary.

Message me user-Kun, I would like to continue talking to you after this 404's

You know you can actually do that, right?

I know there's a lot of bigotry out there, but people like you need to be the pioneers of social change (not in an SJW way). Plus a lot of people basically trip over themselves to be progressive and accepting, so you CAN find acceptance. You can find people who will defend you and help you.

Be whatever YOUR "normal" is. Be a fighter. Be a beacon of strength for the others who feel like you.

Spit in the face of adversity.

Stand strong, and let them see you.

You think the moon gives a fuck what you dress like?

It's not as fun as it sounds. Trust meh

Keeping me here OP, I didn't leave :)