If you gave this man 2 years to study and learn soccer strategy would you be comfortable appointing him USMNT manager?

If you gave this man 2 years to study and learn soccer strategy would you be comfortable appointing him USMNT manager?

No, because he's only good if you give him every top tier player.

desu he'd probably only need a week and he'd be better than klinsmann

united states mutant ninja turtles??????

Just realized he looks like Klinsmann

implying he isn't just a talent babby

USMNT has no talent so obviously he would fail

give me Bellichick and pop

Pop would be a better choice desu

real men don't like soccer

>Americans think they head coach of the national team is solely to blame
>not the lack of culture, nonexistent youth development, awful league structuring, and poor understanding of the game as a whole in American culture

You could have SAF followed by jupp heynckes followed by Antonio conte followed by the ghost of Johan cruyff managing the team and it still wouldn't win anything. Not in this country.

Urban Meyer would only need one year.

No because he is only good when he is coaching the best

yes of course
we would out-strategize the fuck out of our competition

Name 10 good non-US soccer players who benefited from youth development.

what kind of meme formation would we see from this guy?

I'd trust Harbaugh more desu.

Nick is only good if his players are better than everyone else's.

1-2-7

I saw your team play last night, focus on your youth teams. your current squad is beyond help. it's a miracle klinsmann even got you in the semis. import like 100 coaches and build academies.

No, Lyin' Nickie Saban will just bail when he doesn't get best players

>youth academies have no effect on generations of players

KLANSMAN OUT!!! ITS ALL HIS FAULT WE SUCK!!!

cont: maybe you can offer all those old MLS stars (drogba, pirlo, villa, lampard etc) form european leagues ridiculous sums to start raising your youth. its not like they have many players to learn from right now

Name 10 good players who didn't.

Everyone from messi to neymar to ronaldo benefited from youth development.

Specifically Messi, he never would've gotten the roids that turned him into a monster without the youth programs.

He looks like Lumberg from Office Space.

I'd rather have Harbaugh with zero knowledge of soccer strategy.

Like how he out-strategized the rest of the NFL to lead the Dolphins to a superbowl win?

>implying there's not a loophole he can exploit to establish a "clear connection" to the u.s. to get world class european and south american players to come here

>implying players that are good enough to help you are also willing to play for the US instead of their actual home country

is this a serious post?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

It is. Why do you think we're so terrible? That's the prevailing mindset.

We're starting to get over that hubris though.

WHAT!?

johnmcenroe.jpg

haha what name just 10 athletes in general who did not benefit from youth development

literally every good player. every. single. one.

>SEC/Alabama butthurt

lel

>implying that any college coach isn't exploiting as many loopholes as he can to get the best players he can. and before you can say sec/alabama butthurt i actually go to ua.

4-0-6. 4 defenders who are at least 8' tall stand side by side on the goal line. Goalie kicks it as far as he can to the 6 players standing as far forward as possible without being offside. Those 6 players sprint with Olympic speed with the ball right past the opposing teams goalie.

It's a flawless strategy that should see a lot of high scoring games!

yes
>GOAT recruiter would be able to switch young aspiring football players into soccer players
>GOAT player developer

can't wait to see jamal hightower score 50 for barca next decade

What would his philosophy be?