WHAT THE SHIT IS THIS SPIDER?

WHAT THE SHIT IS THIS SPIDER?

I'M FUCKING FREAKING OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/search?q=Argiope aurantia&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgFuLUz9U3MClKt6xQAjNTqlJyi7Xk_IvSE_Myi3OdcxKLizPTMpMTSzLz84IzU1LLEyuLAUDKfeM4AAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8s8eTkJTNAhUlY6YKHUB1DwQQxA0IrwEwFw&biw=1920&bih=971
youtube.com/watch?v=8nA6-tAhr-E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HOLY SHIT IT HAS SPIKES ON IT'S BACK

It's a pussicanicus opsafaggotus.

Known to strike fear into manginas.

Spiders can lose legs and still survive. This particular spider looks like a "fucking crawly spider."

Just fucking move house, fuck that shit.

it actaully has all 8 legs, it's just resting it seems

It have 8 legs i asure you,it just put in pairs so when she jumps and grab someshit ensure a nice grip it wont gonna kill you but if bites you,you gonna have a very very bad day

Garden orb weaver. Look like can't wake up, but actually mega bro tier spuders that protect your shit from mosquitoes and other pests

You need Johnny Fuckin' Rico for that kill that motherfucker.

>Garden orb weaver
googled that shit, these don't have FUCKING SPIKES

>not breeding spiders for money
>2016-1+1/1

czecked and keked

You want us to identify a fucking spider and you took pictured of the fucking underside instead of the top where most of the fucking coloration is.

Where are you living user ?

working on it
nose land

Stop being a bitch, it's a spider.

Ah, the T99 of the Spider World

If this was twitter, you'd be on the front page of reddit in an hour, then Mash able in 5, then Facebook in 24

yeah man, i want one. there's a vid on kiketube somewhere in which a dude picks up a wild one, and it's too strong for him to hold, so those fangs sink into his hand three times.

As an Aussie I find this pathetic.

Also there are hundreds of thousands of species of spider, new ones being discovered every week. So many look exactly the same unless you put them under a microscrope, so the wannabe scientists in this thread can go fuck themselves.

Yeah dude it's an orb weaver. You can safely pick it up and play with it.
Not a fucking worry m8. I had one. They don't move much but they're sexy anyways.

>all these scientists don't know shit
>trust me
>I'm an aussie scientist

>orb weaver web
>orb weaver position
>orb weaver size
>orb weaver color

Yeah dude it's a fucking harmless male orb weaver. More likely to bite than females, but still extremely safe.

>WHEN YOU GET AN ANSWER SIX TIMES PER THREAD BUT STILL REFUSE TO GOOGLE OR BELIEVE ANYTHING

Argiope Aurantia also known as the Yellow Garden Spider

Not an Orb Weaver

Here's some that were in my garden

this seems more like it

Orb weavers are the only spiders with signatures in their webs anyways dude. This is low tier knowledge. So fucking sad that everyone is 14 years old and doesn't understand what these rational animal lovers are saying.

and their egg sack

OK fuck me wrong argiope. Didn't know you guys had more species. It's harmless though.

this is what nightmares are made of

Yup this. We used to have a shit ton of these guys at my grandparents cabin. They to do anything but hang around. They don't seem to want to leave their webbing unless it 1000% necessary

Thanks asshole. I'm going to have nightmares because of this pic. Fuck.

They're actually pretty good pest control for your garden. There were 8 different ones about 2/3rds the side of my hand when i took these pics.

The yellow garden spider has a telltale zigzag it weaves into its web.

Also just realized there are 2 spiders in that web

Yeah man, orb weavers are awesome like that.

>They don't seem to want to leave their webbing unless it 1000% necessary
story of my fucking life

more

I fucking love birthing day, looks like your lawn is covered in fog, it's beautiful. I'll throw some pictures around in a few months when they come out.

sneks > spideys

best snek

It's obviously not a spider. 4 legs... Duh

if i had that on my front porch i'd have moved 10 years ago

snek

moar snek

a kind of garden spider
your hand will hurt for a while if it bites you

top snek

google.com.au/search?q=Argiope aurantia&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgFuLUz9U3MClKt6xQAjNTqlJyi7Xk_IvSE_Myi3OdcxKLizPTMpMTSzLz84IzU1LLEyuLAUDKfeM4AAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8s8eTkJTNAhUlY6YKHUB1DwQQxA0IrwEwFw&biw=1920&bih=971

dat fly fucked up doe

it would be cute if it had human teeths

it has in it's stomach

Holy fuck. That was fucking scare. Tru snek. Top shelf

Argiope argentata?

Argiope Aurantia

Kill yourself
/thread

Fuck snakes

youtube.com/watch?v=8nA6-tAhr-E

Watch this secretary bird stomp the shit out of it.

Looks so like a hand

Big snek will kill the living shit out of you and your hairy stomach mom.