The disaster of race mixing

Single mother of a niglet beast

Exterminate it.

Dear god, how horrifying.

never racemix

Them*

>nose piercing
Even without the kid you know not to touch it.

>she only has one

Little shitstain is ugly.

its not her failure but the failure of the society that allows for such.

what´s wrong with niggers not being able to pullout properly ? ffs.

i had multiple partners all without rubber two without birthcontrol and nothinglike this ever happened!

OMG IMMA CUM INSIDE DAT PUSSY GURL DIS PUSSY MINE HGNNNHNNGH SO GOOD oh SHIT U PREGNINZ? GIRL I GOTTA GO LOL.

>nigglet looking for father in the zoo

she has the same face as that eternal Anglo guy people keep posting

>i had multiple partners all without rubber
>two without birthcontrol
Fucking degenerate whores without a condom, risking to get STDs
Fucking degenerate whores without birthcontrol, risking to get them pregnant and thus your life ruined
>inb4 I'm jellymad :^)

you dont have this many kids on accident you sperg

Why do white women do this, and then have a crisis a few months later when it finally registers the baby will look absolutely nothing like them whatsoever?

This is an actual thing, like a phenomenon, where stupid white girls buy into the race-mix rhetoric and then become horrified when they realize they were used as an incubator for something that shares none of their traits.

Pluck brows / paint them back on.
No one cares if a mongrel mongrelizes.

Best part is all it takes is ONE comment about how their kid looks nothing like them and they break down.

Honestly I bet most white single moms with black kids don't really love them and see them as an obligation to take care of.

is it considered race mixing if its with a Hispanic?

>dat image

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
>dem toll paperz doe

What a generic looking white bitch

i dont get it. is the white woman supposed to be better looking here?

No they're saying blacks get with the trashiest of white women and white men get with the classiest of black women.

How do you not get it..

You're into some horrid looking bitches my friend. Aim high.

for me, hispanics originated in spain and portugal so that's European origin. so fucking the cute latinas works ok for me. they ain't afronigs

Depends, there are pure white Hispanics, mulato Hispanics, mestizo, castizo, etc.

It's a language/Spanish based culture thing, not exactly a race like the americucks portray it to be.

Well she was busted to begin with. Literally .5/10