1. Your country

1. Your country

2. Why do you come to Sup Forums?

languages
stress free interaction
unlimited shitposting without any consequences
(that last two items apply to Sup Forums in general)

1. animu

> industrial high schooler
> want to exercise my English skill
> seek the place to chat in English
> 4ch
> degenerated

Because its great to talk to people from all over the world with just a seconds delay you mika

btw
>these boobs
how old is she??

To fill the hole left by having no actual friends

Hey Slovenia.
Can I tell you something?

int is a comfy board

I like seeing that people all around the world are just as miserable as me

y-yes you can Iceland.

Ireland
I have no friends and Sup Forums seems like a comfy social board with flags

Flag
To talk to fellow swedes and then go to mämmi to ask for finnish boyfriend but I forget that autists from mämmi chased away all cuteboys

I'll write this like a letter.
Please sorry if I am being too sentimental, stubborn or childish.
I think I won't be able to use imageboards or the internet as a whole anymore. But, don't worry about me, I'm fine. What I wanted to say is thank you for keeping me company for this time. You are closest thing I had to a friend or partner. I won't forget you. If I can wish anything this Christmas, I want you to be happy. I wish you can, somehow, be able to smile and laugh a lot, and not cry. What do you wish for Christmas, Slovenia? Maybe one day faith will be so kind as to let us see each other again. Please do your best. And thank you for everything.

1 - aaaaaa
2- to get bullied

and the best part of it is when someone starts an occasional "no gf no friends" thread or something like that. all of a sudden all 1st world superiority is gone, and all flags appear equally miserable. then the thread is deleted and everyone is back to the "i am whiter than you" theme.

1.flag
2.both for shitposting fun and actually observing general relations between people.

I first browse Sup Forums then I realized it's just underage kids posting degenerate things.
then I browse /trv/ which led me here

literally two hairy neckbeards posting anime from their collection of animes as escapism.

anyone have the picture

>Bullying qtposters
Fuck off cancer

1. France

2. Occasionally I learn something, or I chuckle. Mostly because to have social interactions who I feel might understand me a bit more than most people.

to bully cute finns

>literally two
why do you care. jealous?

I like the shitposting and I have no real friends

So Finnish anons calling me fat and brown is literally the only social interaction I get with anyone anymore

top kek your vpn will expire soon favelinho monkey

I'm sorry to see you go, but at the same time I'm happy you're moving forward and not being stuck here like the rest of us. And I should be the one thanking, you made my days less miserable and you can bet I will never forget you. What I wish is to be happy and hopefully I will be one day. Thank you and goodbye Iceland, I love you!

..and then, you observe some of the "countries" getting a bloody nose in one thread and the next moment they are taking their revenge in some other thread. That is funny as fuck to watch.

..uuu..

but iceland is a girl/trap

1. Hong Kong
2. To screw everyone who have something to say about the above, and talk shit.

What's your problem some fake plastic. My power powerful.

still a better love story than twilight

PS share deets

1. yes
2. memes

i understood that reference. daaamn

Cause I'm autistic retard addicted to Internets and about to fail semester for nth time because I'm too fucking lazy to sit for a couple hours daily learning.

>To fill the hole left by having no actual friends
That is the correct answer.

>Icelander is leaving

weeb

1. Serbia

2. I don't know.

aus
the good people

/toy/ has no movement and Sup Forums has become even more retarded.

I need a board where I don't participate in any productive discussion so I can shitpost without caring about being banned

she was 18 in 2011

I'm amused seeing that people in Europe are indeed usually better lectured, but still as uncreative, supersticious, and thus dumb as Brazilians.

Sup Forums is the normalfaggiest board without going full facebook like /soc/

and you gobble on that dick like you mean it, slut!!

1. flag
2. masochism

>come to Sup Forums because lonely due to actively rejecting all the normies irl
>have nothing but seething hatred and contempt for every single other poster
This world will be mine one day.

Kek, it's all about a poetic English language skillery and the prevailing lack of it, bro.

A short striking communication in a non-native language is an outstanding bitch to come up with. I have seen it faceplanting with so many of my own homies. The edge meant to be simply never happens.

Which, quite honestly is a good thing sometimes.

1. 2nd biggest pickle exporter of pickles in soviet union

2. because i'm worthless and have quite literally nothing else to do with my life

1.yes
2. There's nothing out there for me

>2. Why do you come to Sup Forums?
I like the fact that people around the world are as autistic as me
plus. many other boards just don't interest me or are filled with edgelords, autistic weebs and other shit

I'm also browsing on Sup Forums regularly but I'm close to giving up on it sometimes

Do you like TV shows and films subtitled, or dubbed in German language?

Genuinely curious.

depends on the movies

some are meant to be seen in the original but I don't give a a fuck if it's some action shit or something similar, but because I don't live in a big city I don't have a choice when going to the theatre, it's all dubbed by default
I watch most tv series in their original language, especially if they aren't english, because even frech and italian already get awkwardly translated or the voice actors are just trashy

>tfw watched an episode of GoT in german

kys weeb

So, am I right here:

1) It's not your personal choice, but forced to you by general offering.
2) You love the full size movie theatre experience.

Things don't seem to be too good for you. Really sorry for you.

I myself love movies and theatres and good hi-fi surround sound, and so on.

or full Sup Forumstard either
a middle ground basically

1. Flag
2. Because there are no good boards left and I have nowhere else to go.

1. flag

2. less shitposting and more actual interesting discussion than Sup Forums, more reasonable than tinfoil sturmfag ridden Sup Forums