How does it make you fags feel knowing I walk around with 6 grand on a daily basis

How does it make you fags feel knowing I walk around with 6 grand on a daily basis.

Other urls found in this thread:

kitco.com/charts/livesilver.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

great considering you've gotta be stupid to carry that around in cash daily. have fun getting robbed, user

This is the part where your dumb ass gets mugged.

Makes me feel like you'd never do it again if you got mugged.

Open minded and ready to try new things

Actually it makes me feel pretty good knowing at least one target out there has some scratch I can take off his dead corpse

Stay safe

where are you going to be tonight. I want to shake your hand.

Time stamp fag

wish i still had mine

lel

I've got 6, $5,000 CDs in a CD ladder earning between .5 and 1.05%. Why would I carry that around?

688188888 wasted post just like OP

Okay why tho??

dumbass

I thought walking with 500 was risking it but hey to each there own

Broke in comparison
Mildly jealous

Ill live

Do you honestly think that this is a good investment???

Like, is a .5% annual ROI really something you are proud of? You'd do better than that just selling the damn things and letting the money sit in a savings account lol

my stack is bigger.

stack of 1$ bills

>not facing the bills all the same direction
Basketball American detected....how much cut u putting on a ounce nigga?

My dick is 8 in long. So there is that.

How does it feel to have paper money that has no real value when the banking systems crash?

what did u blow your wad on? also income tax?

That I'm $6,000 less likely to get mugged than you.

kek silver

where is the gold

20s,50,and 100s. That's 19k

No, I don't. But its better than carrying it around. Its like second level cash. Ive got checking, savings, then the ladder, and then longer yterm investments and then the 401k.

Nobody uses CDs anymore. All the savvy investors have switched to MP3s, faggot.

You stupid american with your stupid dollar bills.

I can have 6'000 usd with 6 x 1000 chf bills.

Much easier to use, hide and carry.

Enjoy your inferiority murrica

great, because at least I'm not fucked if I get robbed.

Makes me feel like I wanna rob you.

Only retarded fags carry hundreds and fifty around that's safe money

Oh, ok, fair enough then. carry on m8

I like the rich warm sound.

That would just about buy you breakfast there swissbro

carrying 6 grand is like you carring 50$ to me. i whipe the piss off my dick with 100s

I have a bank account and a credit cards. I haven't touched cash in forever.

if banking system crash
villagers, who actually grow some food don't really need your bronze money. you have to make something that actually needed. money is like index of value. and you were credited when obtained your money.

You might as well invest in bullets if you're worried about that.

Tfw when having only 300 bucks left and no job

Kek
Records are even better. Bonus points for platinum records

Cash is for the poor

Lol good for after everything is said and done I also have metal but useless until they back new currencies with gold and silver my AK and shotgun will keep me alive during the hard times

So do I, I also keep stacks of cash too. Why not have both. It's drug money, spending money, money for whores

Your money is losing value not being invested. Plus you can easily get robbed.
Stupid.

you earn $60 a year. good for you, faggot.

I don't buy directly from dealers. I can spend with plastic and I don't pay for sex

Have you heard of a debit card?

I love paying for sex, after all it's all women are good for. Why jump through hoops just to impress a whore when you can makes things easy and just pay the whores for the only thing you really want from them.

This is what anyone does who ever sells a car for cash, gets a big paycheck cashed or gets a fat tax refund.

Super bait

I feel fine. Hope you don't tell your 'friends' about that. See you in prison on drug charges bro.

401 kek better make moves in the next couple months

I don't jump though hoops. I go out meet a girl and fuck her. No hoops to jump through. Sure I am laying out money for drinks, food etc but I am enjoying those things so not a hoop.

i feel like i gotta light up the oven

Stay Turnt Pony Boy

Haha, all these people who think they're gonna protect themselves with ammo and guns are funny as fuck. you better hope you have a underground basement of some kind other wise if they want you they will RPG your house or just burn your house down with your family inside it.
Se silver will always have it's needs when internal use as well as crafting stuff from a forge sure guns are nice but when your dealing with black market military weapons your AK-47 is no match for a RPG

You got about 100 dollars worth of silver, at the most.
Inb4 you think people will give a fuck about your rare coins in a shtf scenario.

If this is legit, and I 100% doubt it is. You're going to end up poor, you sound like a nigger that makes millions and ends up doing local ads later on since investments and saving is alien to retards like you.

such a failed argument. i cant understand what stance you are taking. silver vs ak47 vs RPG? silver doesnt protect from either of the other 2

I feel great knowing u looked up a picture of cash, and posted it to b from a tablet provide to you by the homeless shelter

Haha, you know what I'm sure the people who didn't invest in gold back when it was low said the same thing now poorfags like you are living off ramen noodle soup because you didn't take $25 out of your income and put it into a silver coin.
The point in owning silver is because it will always have value if I need $300 in cash I can take my silver to a bullion exchange shop and get cash for the price of silver that day.

must be great being a prostitute

CDs are fucking awful. Buy into a money market you dumbass

I'm not even sure of your point. Are you saying precious metals are more important than physical weapons because if need be you can smelt those metals to make your own physical weapons and/or use those precious metals to bargain your way out? Either way you're fundamentally wrong. Also (I'm assuming you mean in the face of some kind of tyrannical government) I very much doubt people will hide in their own fucking house. Keep being a retard though, it'll be cool to see you have everything taken off you because you think tolerance is a viable defense in any way, shape, or form.

wow $300. damn that is intense.

Nice try poorfag

Again no one will give a fuck about your unique special coins.
In that kind of scenario your coins will literally be seen as silver.
"oh man ever since society fell I've been cruising for a bruising in my shitchute. I'll pay you black bucks my 1 oz silver coin valued at $50000. It's the only of its kind and it can be yours if you fuck my ass."
Spoiler: they don't fuck you because it's worth about $10

You fail to understand any of my point i'm not a dooms day prepper if the world goes into a fuck ward I'm gonna die like everyone else the good part is I want have to sit around waiting for when it will happen.
See you will leave in a every day life of struggle while the rest of us are dead.
You will be force to live in a world of chaos having to sleep with one eye open trying to protect yourself and any loved ones.
have fun with that kinda living I'd rather shot myself then life in a fear mind set of fuck when are the rioters gonna burn down my area also good luck carrying 100lbs worth of food and ammo if a fire breaks out like you see in these forest and your forced to abandoned your base.

why would you buy coins when you can buy ingots. being in coins wont mean shit in the scenario you are taking about

>It's impossible to live off of the land
>No one here has ever gone camping for extended periods of time and hunted their food
>I suck so bad at life I'd rather die than do what my one purpose on this planet is, to survive and fuck
Are you Swedish or German? Maybe British at this point too.

Only idiots invest in silver or gold. Property is where the real money is. Invest smartly

while i dont agree with the other guy, i also think you're retarded for not understanding, he clearly showed the value of the silver coins aer $20.50 and they are not rare, they are just $20.50 worth of silver that can get smelted down when needed.

having said that, this guys a fkn idiot too

so why carry silver? im so confused by your arguments. you are just going to end it instead of trying to survive? Good, i dont want to run into your kind when shit hits the fan.

Look at all of you fags. Bet your dicks a little pinky winkys. Get out of my thread and wank with that titchy noodle.

In 200 years none of this will have any value thanks to intergalactic planetary mining.

dumbass, property has a very high capital also its never smart to invest everything in one market. Diversify your investments charlie

Feels pretty good knowing I can get a free 6k whever I'm in your area

Also ckeckd

Sounds like bait

unless its Detroit, property has the highest return. sure its high capital, but its worth it.

Dude has a point tho

Your retard is showing, that's the price of the coin itself. Go look up what an oz of silver actually cost you stupid fuck.
Check it out, I just made silver more expensive.

interstellar is more like it, if we can make it to the asteroid belt or a gas giant then the value of metals and hydrocarbons will change.

People like you make me laugh I mean whats funny about people like you are that you think because you play the survivor life that your honestly gonna be able to handle shit when it goes down.
ROFL You better head for the mountains or higher ground because when the nuclear reactors have a melt down the radiation will be so real LOL. you think living in the woods is the real deal or living out in the wild for 90 days is the real deal LOL keep dreaming.

>has the highest return
investment banking has the highest return but it also has the highest risk.

property has the highest return for very low risk however requires capital, of course its worth it but banks wont give you a loan unless you can repay

>underground basement

Mine's outside on top of the shed for a better vantage point. Checkmate atheist.

calm down and see also, you're*

Each coin is worth about $16.00

Hey fellers, Silver is on sale! kitco.com/charts/livesilver.html

>You are retard is showing
Good correction m8, you confirmed his assessment

Fuck dude, learn some grammar. Im so confused how you are trying to turn this argument from the value of silver in a chaos situation to how well 'we' will survive when the shit his the fan. You are so filled with fallacies it hurts my head.

Lol a whole 6 grand huh? Fucking pleb.

You're too retarded to open a bank account.

>carries around his life savings

You really should put that in an IRA, son.

do you tongue kiss your mum with that filthy mouth?

Good that you perpetuate my lifestyle

Your ass is going to get held for cash like that. Some 14 year old thug will pop you in your vagina and then steal the money you made whoring your boi pussy to the world.

>b-b-buh muh markit crash

send me some on pp please

hah, you all cute