Russian ambassador to Turkey 'shot in Ankara and hospitalised'

HOLY FUCK IT'S HAPPENING

>The Russian ambassador to Ankara has been seriously wounded in a gun attack and taken to hospital.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russian-ambassador-turkey-shot-ankara-andrey-karlov-a7484881.html

Fucking T*rk

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
bbc.com/news/world-europe-38363441
youtube.com/watch?v=-esDoBOm5As
nos.nl/artikel/2149210-russische-ambassadeur-in-turkije-neergeschoten.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are t*rks trying so hard to be removed from the planet?

Good, now the turk will finally be killed
>inb4 roaches can't be killed

>mfw

My condolence, Pavel. 2016 has been a shit year for everyone involved

More like 2014-2016.

idiots.
shooter not Turk, syrian.
lol.

tho erdoshit has turned into pro-putin, hasnt he? at least he is always ready for it. he wont take action to russia but his rebels or whatever

> 2016
My sides

LOLE

inb4 404 :D hi janitors

How was he able to get so close to him

He was a body guard probably

the halal snackbar in question

To bad they didnt kill the slavshit swine

Jebane kacapy

hi mykola

Should've finished the job

He did tho.

Suit fits him good.

Great photo

Ah yes, I remember this happening before..

Obviously fake, I can see the fucking mic

what a shitty security
and why isnt the faggot even shooting some more bullets at the russian. he doesnt even confirm the russians death

How the hell did he get so close
Why was he allowed to speak for like a minute straight uninterrupted
Why didn't the light him up the second he walked on stage with a gun

This is like something out of a movie

they say he had a fake id which he was able to pose as part of the security team lol

This is not the same

>Ambassadors
>Mattering

ayy

Maybe if they had shot Putin

>that collar pop

Killed by his Turkish bodyguard? Well Turkey turned from almost 1st world into some unstable shithole where anything can happen in like a year.

I hope the Russians invade Syria now desu

What is the reason?

What happened to the attacker?

>Why was he allowed to speak for like a minute straight uninterrupted
No fucking idea.
>How the hell did he get so close
and
>Why didn't the light him up the second he walked on stage with a gun
According to some sources, he was a bodyguard.

that trigger discipline though

is.Sup Forums.org/int/1482165827939.jpg
who is second?

>Ulke TV

>Shut down because it was litteraly Spreading terror propaganda

>The slav actually believes this

revenge for Russians killing alot of Syrian civilians
he is dead

Yeah he didn't learn to handle a gun in some sheepfuckers ISIS gang in Syria. Obviously professionaly trained guy perhaps gone rogue.

Do Russians actually believe they can fuck around the middle east and not get Fuckt in the procces

The ambassador was just wounded.

>revenge for Russians killing alot of Syrian civilians

>

I love such threads, detecting Turk diaspora/proxy is always so easy xD

"Being fucked with" is daily life in Russia

Gravely wounded. my man. Shit was like a point blank shot, we can only hope for the best

Obviously a Russian false flag. One day before the meeting with Turkey to talk about Syria. Now Russia has all the leverage.

>implying you need to be a roach to enjoy subhumans getting killed

yeah there is alot of propaganda ofc , thats a typical thing in me wars but that doesnt deny the huge death tolls and the mass destruction of alpeppo

Recent news say that he died afterwards.

Honestly russia can't afford to be helping Syria out for much longer.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38363441

They are so poor that they are drinking bath soaps and antifreeze to get drunk

Why do you think that they give a fuck about this? They are white but not westerners. For them it is sad but acceptable casualty and it will be used to dicard the international pressure and btfo the rebels that didn't left Allepo in those convoys yet.

Rude desu

Were there any other ways to liberate Aleppo?

>Like we are hiding

no ofc , but the sunnis are very mad about the defeat and massacres so ofc this reaction wasnt really surprising

oh shid :DDD

>Turkey in 2016

What in the absolute fuck happened

Not even surprised pham, from this webm , it's look like the bullet punch right through the chest

>Were there any other ways to liberate Aleppo?
Not really. West likes to pretend that there could have been a peaceful solution though(as if), or in the case of Murrica they wished that their funded terrorists won somehow.

Actually you do lol

Well yeah unfortunately
Now it's Idlib time

>2016
1438 you Islamophobe devil

men the battles in idlib are gonna be so fucking messy

How about the "it's none of your fucking business" approach

Russia, a nation with ten fingers in every pie, complaining when they get splashed with condiments! What a riot!

>read turkish-dutch website just for keks
>they all think it's a CIA conspiracy

My sides

Is there no video of the shooting or the aftermath?
What the fuck

You can almost pinpoint the second his heart rips in half

Got some webm

>peaceful solution
>civil war
Sorry but no

Of course, but that's the only way
But lol considering a recent rumour of some gangs there pledging allegiance to Baghdadi fight might be easier

youtube.com/watch?v=-esDoBOm5As

>How about the "it's none of your fucking business" approach
So frozen conflict and hundreds of thousands of more casualties and refugees over decades?

nos.nl/artikel/2149210-russische-ambassadeur-in-turkije-neergeschoten.html

it's all yours bud

shooter is dead
video here

So what will the turkish and russian populations make of this?

Will Russians be mad at turks? Will turks be mad at syrians? What's the likely outcome here boys?

anyone translate it

F

I don't like Russian government but murdering ambassadors is a new low. Condolences.

bätmän pls

Holy shit, I want off of this ride.

Thanks bros

Mr. Karlov, I'm CIA.

Without outside intervention the conflict would be over by now.

Was getting killed part of his plan?

The problem when this happens is that nobody talks about what the rebels of Aleppo did, it's like we should feel sorry for them just because they lost.

Were they innocent? Did they never attack civilians who were not supportive of their cause? Did they never attack civilians because they supported Assad?

I saw rebels in Aleppo smiling while they were literally beheading a kid because supposedly he was working as a little spy for Assad forces.

This people, this "moderate rebels" who are allied to AlQaeda, then go to Memri TV and speak about the future Syrian state they want where the Sharia law will rule because that's something "all of us can agree too".

Is this the people I should feel sorry for?

Fuck the "moderate rebels", fuck Aleppo and fuck the media for being so deceptive and biased.

>but murdering ambassadors is a new low
Not so new tho
Christopher_Stevens.jpeg

OH SHIT THIS NIGGA DEAD

HABBENING

After the shootdown of Su-24 there was a huge shitstorm of anti-turkish propagande. We have to keep in mind that he screamed something along the lines of that is for aleppo. However, I still think that russians will be mad at t*rks.

>implying it's not staged so that turkey has a reason to band with russia and claim a bit of former syria for itself

Finally Russia met its match.

Moderate Rebels who just happen to be the former Syrian wing of Al Qaeda :)

How will Russia react to this?

Any quick solution is fine. And considering that Murricans pussified out of interfering more than occasional bombing and "freedom fighter" funding, what Russians are doing will lead into quickest ending of conflict.

this happened literally a day before an important meeting so we'll see.

Without outside intervention the conflict would have not started in the first place.

subhuman jihadis.

You should feel sorry for non-combatants, rebels even attacked evacuation buses apparently.

If that's all we had to face - that'll do. I wouldn't say anyone really cares of that fat fuck (except for his family ofc)

>OH SHIT THIS NIGGA DEAD

WUUURRLDSTAAAR WUUURLDSTAAAR

Turk explain

Exactly. Russia gets to play victim once they're screwed over by something they didn't set up in the first place. Like if Borneo kills their ambassador.

This. The US under Obamacare fucked up hard. Our "moderate" rebels all turned coat the moment ISIS came calling and took US supply drops with them. Yet the idealistic fucktard blames Russia and Assad instead of realizing he made the situation worse.