Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking cigarettes?

Other urls found in this thread:

allencarr.com/454/top-tips-on-how-to-stop-smoking-using-allen-carr-s-easyway-method
youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes now I vape

Yeah, I stopped smoking. Addiction isn't real and shitstains with no willpower need to stop using it as an excuse.

i did. year and a half with no smokes after a pack and a half a day habit for almost 20 years.

it fucking sucks. if you wanna quit, just do it and dont be a fuckin pussy about it.

You didn't inhale m8

It's funny I'm just trying today. Check this out though. It helped me get mentally prepared at least

allencarr.com/454/top-tips-on-how-to-stop-smoking-using-allen-carr-s-easyway-method

Smoked since the age of 12, at age 22 I just thought to myself "Why the fuck am I poisoning myself", and quit cold-turkey. Not had a toke since

dubs dont lie.

Those are actually great tips

Holy fucking shit, are you me?

fark I'm quitting today again. Not sure if I'm the only one however I find if I don't have support of other people in my life I will be driven back to durries. Housemates all want to quit but they still buy a pouch incase they get too "stressed" which is fucking stupid. My GF is also needy AF and everytime i try to sleep without cigs she has this infuriating habbit of trying to touch me, like just slightly and i want to break her fingers, never understands.

It's fucking easy to quit, I've done it 45 times already

Trolol lo loll le ecks dee

>Addiction isn't real
>Addiction
>isn't real

youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg

Yes, God our dick is small

Legit though, willpower is _all_

Yeah that's what I thought. A lot of it is common sense and things we already know. But when you have someone else explain them you can appreciate how right you were in thinking the same thing.

I also like how he advocates quitting cold turkey. I know at least three people who have and say the same thing

Lol if you smoke that much you must be sitting there chain smoking for a while. Start smoking cigars during those times instead.

Now you're a faggot.

Lol i had a shitload of withdrawals over the past years from much worse things than nicotine. Try substitution, vape, chew gums or whatever.
The harder thing is not to start again.

>hurr dure mouth fedora right guys hahaha am I Sup Forums meme now haha

Take a deep breath so you can't hold anymore air in your lungs.
Now, start taking very shallow breaths with almost all air staying in your lungs.
That what it's like to have COPD. Have fun, smokers

i quit, i still smoke occasional cigarette if out with smoker friends. Maybe like once a month

Sorry there, but my dick is average.
But i agree, willpower is the shit.
I only smoke weed now...

It's pretty easy these days.

Go green!

Yeah, I did. Smoked a ton of pot for like 3 weeks and then it was all good.

I do have copd and still smoke a pack a day

Weed helped me too. After some time, cigarettes just become disgusting to me.

what is the fucking point of making this same thread every day? are people really that fucking lonely that they'll recreate threads that get 15 replies just to have some human interaction?

We got a Butt hurt little fucking goof right here. Watch your damn mouth fuck head bitch

Do you guys not realise this shit has been posted on Sup Forums everyday for the past month

Are you retarded? Physical addiction is very real. Mental addiction is very real.

>freaking completely out
Haha that's hilarious.

OP detected LOL

Also after you toke you're good on nicotine for at least a few hours. Great way to make the craving subside - by smoking something else.

reduced from 30 to 12 a day over some months.
counted the cigs i smoked.
amount at the day was the maximum i was allowed the next day
set a deadline on my birthday. stopped that day, but got pure liquorice to cope and herb cigarettes from the pharmacy to smoke as placebos. 14 days later, i was pretty much over it.
now, i cant imagine i ever smoked, but i am not an asshole ex smoker towards smokers

i have given up

>herb

pic related
no tar, no nicotine
also no taste and satisfaction.
but the slight smoke poisoning helps

Yes.
It aint hard youre just weak.
>smoked a pack a day for 10 years.
>havent smoked for over a year.
>stopped cold turkey

I second this

Adiction isn't real you are a borred faggot with nothing else to do

LOL

Mouth fedora is the common name for this, faggot. This was not made by Sup Forums.

2 week physical addiction everything after that is just mental, chew some nicotin gums and get rid of it !

yes, two months ago..

Millions of non-smokers die every year.

I smoke every day, especially right before bed
No one cares.

Luckily millions like you die every month.

been smoking since I was 13; currently smoking (the equivalent of) a pack a day. smoking amber leaf and, on special occasions, golden virginia or samson.
I legit enjoy smoking, but I will eventually have to quit cause I'm spending more and more on this shit

Yes.

Stop being a pussy and just quit if you want to quit.

OP.
Yes I quit.
Yes, it was fucking hard.
Chew the gum. I needed 18 months of gum before I finally got off the nicotine.
To those that did it cold turkey, bully for you, not everyone is like you so fuck off with your attitude.
Can't stand cigarette smoke anymore.
Feel great having beaten my addiction. For the last 10 years I smoked, it made me feel bad about myself. failing at quitting was even worse. Use the gum or something like it.
Good luck OP.

Yeah, and I did it easily back in 2009.

You are a faggot, I hink you never smoke in all your lifw, maybe you have to left to suck dick, search for a girl.

just keep smoking them until you die, then you won't need them anymore

How is the price of those compared to a standard pack of cigarettes?
Been smoking 8+ years, the times I've tried to quit haven't worked out and I found I just like the act of smoking the most. Can't smoke weed though because fednazi job though in a legal state.

I vape too and I fucking hate it. HATE IT. Perhaps that's what's going to get me to quit entirely though. Sort of like nic-o-dic.

I was a pack a day smoker though. I also chewed as well. It was so hard to stop both. E-cigs make me wanna vomit though.

Man i Know a guy who got in Hospital after he quit smoking

Obvious troll is obvious

Fags

Fuck you you fucking piece of shit mother fucking pansy son of a bitch

Watch your mouth bud or I'll close the fucking thing for ya and you won't like it

Looks like OP hasn't had a smoke in 20 minutes kek

Psychological addictions do not occur in strong willed people. I'm not that same user, but I smoke because it settles my IBD. I've quit a few times, but nicotine is a supplement I understand will kill me because of how I take it in someday.

Troll detected. I worked with a guy who died from alcohol addiction when he quit

This

yep my uncle died when he quit drinking because he was so addicted

Sorry but you never work in you life, like a OP you come here to spend your time, you no have life and need atention, Good luck next time

I think he's talking about cigarettes m8, alcohol is 10x more addictive than cigarettes

>tfw quit smoking 50 cigarettes a day for 10 years but can't stop drinking under 15 drinks a day