What does the vagina feel like when you slide your dick inside it? Asking because I'm a 20 year old virgin

What does the vagina feel like when you slide your dick inside it? Asking because I'm a 20 year old virgin.

Pretty awsome man.

Touch the inside of your cheek.

Vagina feels exactly like that.

/thread

about how ur hand feels

the only part that makes it worthwhile is the fact that theres another person there and u can do fun stuff, trust me ur not missing out on the secret of life

Thats bs

Bags of sand

lol'd

Virgin detected

Who even has sex? Am I right?

Awesome. Nothing can compar

Like something giving your penis a warm moist and tight hug. Just what it needs.

People who tell you it feels like your hand or feels like nothing are retards and have never had good sex.

Probably just virgin keyboard warriors.

Kek, top virgin

Damn, that's suprisingly accurate.
Never thought of that user.

like a pleated skirt, but made of flesh. Your hand does the trick just fine, but a vag is usually self lubricating which is nice.

Like warm apple pie

Agreed. Sex is pretty fucking great

except for buttholes

Pretty good. Depends on the woman. Too tight is bad and too loose is bad. But its usually pretty good. I prefer mouth lovin to be honest. One load in the wrong pussy and your paying bills for 18 years. Trust me im about to get sued for child support

It doesn't feel like anything good really,and I've had plenty of tail over 100 women so far

Cutfag detected.

how have i never noticed that before

i mean texture wise its almost the exact same

virgin detected

Inside of cheek and this

with a condom on, basically nothing, just squeezing
without a condom, it's about as enjoyable as a blowjob

tbh i can nut in like under 3 minutes with my hand
sex takes like 45 min to an hour with a condom on, which is unfortunately most of the time
blowjobs, maybe 20 min
sloppy girl handjobs, you're not going to nut
honestly i just want to be able to bust a nut as fast as possible and get on with more important shit in my life because time is money

sex pros:
your hands don't get dirty
you get to see a naked girl and play around with her body if she'll let you
it feels a little nicer sometimes
maybe she'll do the work for you sometimes

its too much work tbh, it's not worth it

The first time you fuck, you will be surprised how hot the pussy is (as in temperature wise).
Also, the inside of cheek is correct, only tighter so blow job is not that much similar to fucking.

Excuse me my good sir,but ill have you know that I get pussy on a daily basis

Feels like sandpaper and the loss of £100 per hour.

dude you are prolly just gay

I've came from a handjob in like 3 minutes

You're either a virgin or you didn't get the girl wet

virgin detected

I strongly doubt that

It's not about how your dick feel inside pussy, it's about relieving tension and having satisfaction... because sex comes from brain

Tbh it's not all that good,my wiener is 10 inches and I only get 1/4 in before I'm told to stop,it sucks really.

do different sex positions feel different on your dick?

perhaps reading less philosophy books and start going out more would do good for you

depends, is she nice and wet or terrified and dry?

Virgin

>wiener
Kek

Sir I'll have you know that I have sexual intercourse about %90 of the day,I get paid for it

yea man.

can you elaborate?

+++ When my girl had first time with me I couldnt penetrate that shit, cuz she was so scared she took all of the moisture dunno what happened there.

>if she'll let you
Fucking beta thinks he's an alpha but clearly not

Guys I there like a metal detector but for virgins?

Is it true that Mexican pussy feels amazing?

Like warm apple pie....

what does it feel like when you're getting a footjob and the girl rubs her toes on your dick head?

>not having had a vasectomy first
It's like you don't even know what universe you're living in.

I think it depends on ur fetishes.... Well when fucking in misionary pose, for me its quite booring, still good, but when shes on top of me or some other pose rly feels better and I end up cumming buckets. Yea Id say it deppends on person?

A little more textured than that, depending on the girl.

If there is lube it feels amazing, without lube it kinda hurts lol. Still feels good in a weird way tho.
My gorl always rubs her toes on my dick head, but a lot of the time with no lube so I have to put some on.
Strongly suggest lube for a footjob

salty milk and coins

it sounds like it feels so damn good, without lube it probably still feels good, just uncomfortable

What's it like busting a nut from a footjob?

how do you shave ur dick guys? area where dick starts lmao usually grows with some hair too. so how u get rid of it? most confurtable ways

this pic makes me want sex,dam being a virgin kinda sucks

Very warm and slippery, like warmer than you'd expect a human body to be

Slippery might vary on how good your are/how willing she is

Nah, the cheek isn't as firm and doesn't put pressure on your dick from all sides

I lost my virginity at like 16
git gud scrub

so I'm licking vagina all day long and didn't even realise it?

what does it feel like when a chick sucks on your dickhead?

feels really good.

For me, when she's on top and grinding, it doesn't stimulate me as much as when I'm on top or taking her from behind, but I think it's more the pov, or the sight of seeing her bouncing up and down and grinding on my cock that makes me cum. It's a beautiful sight, user, ain't it? lol

I think everyone likes doggy because the visual of dat ass is super hot

Yeah I still do no lube all the time.

I cum buckets from footjobs its goes all over her feet and alot of the time I cum so hard it shoots all the way up to her face too

Feels like concrete enema

A penis is also self-lubricating. Or are you some sort of kike?

awesome, do you have any pics? and how would you describe the sensation of her feet on your dick?

Do you have a kik, ill tell you

It's actually the ecact same type of tissue. So no it's not bullshit.

no, I don't

Kek, itt mutilated kikes who can't even feel how great sex feels

No. Anal is over rated. Pussy feels much much better

nah dude, buttholes feel 10x better

agreed. The sensation of your dick rubbing against the walls of her rectum is heavenly.

Like a hot, wet bag of sand

I had a dream that I was fucking this one girl that exactly how it felt in my dream

my god...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Pussy is self-lubricated and ridged

there's no competition

butthole is tighter but pussy just feels too heavenly to me

not that I don't like anal but every once in a while, it's not something I immediately want

Well done, the only two anons in here who aren't summer

the rectum has even better ridges

Feels like the inside of your cheeks, but not as smooth. Imagine a warm wet really soft piece of meat which has been whacked around for hours, so the texture is uneven.

does a chick's pussy and ass usually stink?

A wet skin bag

Has anyone had performance problems where the girl gets on top of you then you suddenly realize your boner has become flaccid inside her?

Do a hooker and find out for yourself

I feel like it's easier to stay hard when you're not lying on your back

The best feeling is when you get inside it at first. You can feel it expanding as you're going deeper and it lets go of that deathgrip around your shaft, yummy

It feels pretty damn good but pussy gives me more sensation

I only get performance problems when I'm falling-down drunk or have already cum a few times

it's genetic and varies a lot

it depends a lot on how into the chick you are. I also notice that the hotter I find a chick to be and the more I like her, the more nasty things I'll do and the more I like her smell.

oh yeah, that too

I've soldiered on through heavy intoxication when I've been really into the girl

like literally think to myself, "Cmon dick, I know there's some shit goin on right now, my blood's like paint thinner, but you gotta get it together because she's hot and naked - I believe in you"

>being this virgin

This right here... I often wondered why that was the case..

Guys, why do i cum fast the first time I insert my dick into her.Like 4 mins after.The second time after that is normal and we have lots of sex.Help