Using windows 8 with tor 6.0 browser. am i safe for the dank web? how high do you reccomend your security settings...

Using windows 8 with tor 6.0 browser. am i safe for the dank web? how high do you reccomend your security settings? ITT i ask help from Sup Forums ros thanks in advance

use a vpn or you are cucked

If you are asking a basic question like this, you should not go there.

Recomend any free ones? why does the tor site say it works with windows 8? thanks for the help

been on there a few times just with the tor browser. just now trying to confirm my security and see how most you anons do it with windows.

How i roll when im on the web now. (replace white tape with electrical tape)

you should always do it anyway, you dont have to be on an internet site for it to be remotely controlled...A good example is the recent TeamViewer attacks

Boot a live Linux disc or USB for Tor and never touch your own hard disk.

TAILS is a good distro.

You should never want to use Windows for dangerous monitored activity.

yeah it pretty much just stays on there. Any recomendations for windows 8 with tor 6.0

just don't do anything you'll regret, don't assume you're safe just because of a browser, windows has backdoors.

I have 2 laptops, one with windows 8 and other with 10. im not doing anything illegal just surfing the web out of interest. no downloading for buying of anything. is it still dangerous?

will do. just on there for curiosity. coming across fucked sites and maybe clicking one or 2 things but the logging off them and onto the next i have in my list of onion sites.

Tor should never be ran from ANY Windows installation. Doing so is a meme and highly insecure. Tails Linux is WinRaR

Vpn needed for tor browsing with windows? any good free ones?

Literally this. It's kindof a pain to setup a tails boot drive but once you do, you can boot to it without ever messing with Windows or your drives.

and you can take it wherever on any computer for quick dank webbing

Newb sorry,

How big of a drive do i need to have? i believe i got a 4 gig one laying around

No worries, no flame, just fact of the matter Sup Forumsro

Tor got cucked years ago

I fucking just take my chances these days. Don't even tumble my coins. Pretty sure I'm not getting v& for getting a bit of weed from a DNM.

What about the Linux suggestion?

According to the site it is 2.5gb, I put it on a 32 gb drive idk why.

It's important to know that you need to have 2 flash drives to be able to install it. You need one flash drive for the tails installer and the other for the actual OS

Fuck man, how did you acces that shit without tor? least its just some tree, not half ounce of H or cp flash drive

Dem quints bro

And that alone right there will fix my windows issue and make surfing user again off tor?

that doesn't count, kek

Is this a one time thing or will you be making multiple perches in the future? If you just making one perches feel free to use a shit tier vpn but if you going for the long con its only like $100 for two years.

It won't fix anything but it's incredibly more "safe" imo than Windows. The entire distro was designed for security, it also completely wipes itself every time you shut down btw so if you ever want to save anything you have to create a special partition or put in another flash drive.

almost quints

I'm sure there are plenty of Loonix distros that would work great with Tor. I only have experience using Tails when I've used Tor in the past.

DeepDotWeb . Com has all kinds of tutorials for keeping yourself safe as well as sites