Why do Atheists get buried or cremated if death is meaningless? Why not just toss their corpses in the street?

Why do Atheists get buried or cremated if death is meaningless? Why not just toss their corpses in the street?

To annoy faggots.

its unsanitary to toss em in the street. you dumb fuck.

Essentially, it's just protocol +

>Why not just toss their corpses in the street?

Atheists like to fuck corpses, if we just dumped corpses in the street they'd never get anything done cause they'd just be fucking all day.

That's also why they get cremated, so nobody can fuck their corpse. Jokes on them, I work in a funeral parlor and I bang dead atheists extra hard before they get toasted.

op cmon nobody takes this bait anymore find something new

Cus this aint syria

cremation isnt about religion

corpses take up less space and resources if burned..

educate yourself daily shitposter.

Sure is very 2008 in here

Apparently they do

Nice trips

If God isn't real why don love cum to smart good in plenty occurred for instance

Due to diseases, faggot. Truly atheist donate their corpses to science or let them be eaten by wolves.

i would have no problem if my family wanted to just toss me in a dumpster.

The real question is, why does OP make this thread everyday?

>There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little> ATHEIST BAIT thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” ATHEISM guy, isn’t it?
>I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking GIRL FROM THE NEVERENDIN STORY. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic ATHEISMfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “WHY CAN'T ATHEISTS DEFINE ATHEISM?” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

I save their brains for later.
They make a great side dish, too.

Would give a big mess.

"OP: I'm not gay, but i would totally suck that dick"

had me in tears.

I'm pretty sure it's different OP'a user. Like this one is not the original one. This is some guy, probably a millenial faggot, shit posting. He thinks he clever but sounds like an idiot

You stupid motherfucker. Get a job or kill yourself. You serve no purpose.

OP: " I'm not gay but my boyfriend is"

Better question is why do christians get cremated. In the good old day you would get death penalty by your Chirstian rulers if you got caught burning your dead, for it was an heathen tradition. Now Christians even do it themselfs

Looks like someone really got trolled.

Nah, it's copypasta user

1. only niggers let their dead lie in the streets in an unsightly manner.

2. It would spread disease.

3. would stink up the entire goddamned block.

Now if they could just haul my body to the dump legally, i'm all for that. But getting rid of dead people is a business, run by corporations. They have lobbied local governments and brought about some seriously stupid laws forcing everyone to spend money to deal with their bloated corpse. Personally, grind my ass and feed me to cattle, use me as fertalizer, target practice for an A-10 ( no really, put a towel on my head and bring the ammunition), I don't give a fuck. But... again, corporations and the stupid fucking laws they bring about.

>toss their corpses in the street?
The retar-o-meter is on RED

sage doesnt work

> implying I don't want my pestilence ridden atheist corpse on the streets.

Get ready for my superAIDS bitch!

Throwing bodies in the street is how you spread disease and get plagues, you dumb fuck.

this

Disease and it's illegal

I've never understood this banana meme

Because of common sense

What is common sense about athiest having a burial, which is a sacred rite?

Because then your father would have fucked a dead body instead of your mum's cold pussy, and you wouldn't be alive today.

It's fucking cancerous bullshit that has contributed to the continuing decline of Sup Forums which is shocking seems how it's always been shit

kek

Get off of the internet you neanderthal shit.

Perfect rendition of Sup Forums, user. +1 internet for you

>Atheists: 0
>Theists: 0
>Sanitation: 1

Because I would suck his dick once he is defenseless, duh.

Being cremated is a subtle form of holocaust denial because you are proving how long it takes to burn a corpse and there is no way the nazis could have burnt that many bodies in that short of a time.

You revealed our secret, fucker! Was feeling horny for a fresh corpse, too!

SHOO OUT SHOO

Just what I would expect from a filthy sinner like you

I kekd a little

can an atheist get trips?

Oh shit user you almost had me baited.

It's been fun seeing into your tiny mind. Suggest you google decomposition and maybe hygiene. Also everyones relatives have emotions even atheists. Oh great flying spagetti monster have mercy on this poor misguided fool.

Tfw when I actually remembered enough Japanese to read the hirugana and katakana.

That was literally my max Japanese.

Cause we don't want faggots raping our dead corpses nor do we want to decompose and be disgusting after death. Plus our loved ones can choose to saves or spread our ashes in a loving manor.

Easy common answer OP, weak bait.

I don't often come onto Sup Forums to read something good, but well done, I really enjoyed reading that!