Rekt

Rekt

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=guy in ball rolls off mountain
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The chair disappears

Moar

He spilled his glow in the dark paint.

What an asshole

Well if you look at the kid that threw the punch, he had some blood already on his chest. I'm thinking there may have be a back story to this, they may have had an altercation before this.

That's what you get when you're not a sexy but slightly drugged out Brazilian cutie -- no way that stallion is going to have his stable buddies call him gay, gave that guy a good knock in the fucking nuts for trying to touch his dink.

>6
any context or did he just hit that guy for like no reason

Darwin was right.

hey jenson

So did I, on your mom's tits

Does it matter? Watch the webm and stop trying to analyze it.

Moar!!! what happen next?!?!?

kek

so fake the first time i saw it and a hundred times more fake now.
Guy couldn't perform his one trick pony act again, it was shit, jumping fucking chairs?
Is that the sum total best talent the US has to offer?
Methinks not.

lol

dumb ways to die

Guy that punched the dude looks like he got the shit beat out of him. Unless he's got paint or some shit on his face/chest. Either way he looks like a complete faggot

Fucking shoot those nigger dogs

GoPro Be an hero

didn't even brake

>the asshole just recording as a bear tears this guy's face off

Wtf???

cont?

Bahaha deserved

I don't understand what they thought would happen?

Well, what do you want to do ? Go in and get mauled too ? lol

fucking kek

while the 2 are struggling, it gets caught up in their arms and is put outside the doorway.

>not a single person goes to help the guy after the dogs are off of him or calls an ambulance
Seriously fuck these trash people

i don't have it or think there is one but hey here some beyblade

Does anyone have the one where two white guys beat up a nigger then one attempts to give him brain damage or some shit?

No, fuck it, it disappears

Cola hairwash.

Serves them right for driving on the wrong side of the road.

He had a huge overload and very likely shitty brakes.

You're literally autistic.

that filename

Wow it took like 2 seconds for someone to go for the bait.... how fucking retarded are you exactly?

lotta people dont know how to handle dogs. they just panic. i woulda killed both those dogs with my hands. No problem at all.

>the numerous people that just keep on going as they pass a full grown adult beating the shit put of a toddler
This is why Asians are shitty people. They can become human machines to perform monotonous tasks day in and day out for money but when it comes to acting like a human being they are shit tier, fluctuating above/below niggers

fun fact: the lady who owned those dogs had been arrested over 30 times prior to this incident

guy survived, in case you were wondering

the truck was filled with dirt. a sudden turn of the wheel would have made it roll over, and the additional weight made the brakes work at maybe 50% of their normal capacity, and given the country they are in, the brakes probably aren't in the best working condition to begin with.

this?

Thank you user

>hey bear
>hey stop that
>haha look im doing something
fuck you dumbass

Is this ylyl ?

Holy fuck, if this was YLYL I just lost so bad

starting small and working his way up to people, you will know who the phantom dick burglar is in the future.

mig29 laser guided cannon ftw

>google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=guy in ball rolls off mountain

one guy died here.

basically either this or just conceal and carry

Aaaand the shit gets flushed down the toilet. Goodbye shit tier intelligence people, goodbye.

maybe hes a travel time and the child is the next hittler

Not calling this harlem heat. This nigger is funny,id pay good money to watch him set himself on fire and run around like an animal.

That was also explosive.

that and the bus driver was clearly being a faggot anyway

>google.ca
fuck you and your free health care.

nah, it was realistic flame paint, y'know, when they paint flames on hot rods?

that map is inaccurate
if Italy already invaded Ethiopia then Cameroon and Togo were already French and Namibia and Tanganyika were British
and Liberia was independent from the start

in one generation this will be replaced by fairytales

lol

the bus driver was pulling over at a marked bus stop to pick up passengers.

WHAT THE FUCK, IT'S STILL MOVING

inertia fuckuups

What being a contrarian gets you.