Hey Sup Forums, I have a very serious problem. I’m fucking crying because of how stupid I am

Hey Sup Forums, I have a very serious problem. I’m fucking crying because of how stupid I am.

Okay, so my girlfriend was supposed to come over to my house today because I was going to go take her to a movie. She lives about 20 minutes away, and the movie we were supposed to see started at 4:15, which was in about 40 minutes. I figured “cool, I’ll just play Pokemon while I wait”.

So I’m playing Pokemon, and having a pretty damn good time. Anyway, she finally does show up, except she’s crying as she walks into my room. Instead of doing the right thing by comforting her, I half-focus on my game and her. She starts telling me her cat died, and just as she was getting into it, I get into a random encounter in my game.

A shiny pidgey. Holy shit. I stare into my screen in amazement, yelling “holy shit, YES”, interrupting her mid-story. She sobs more, and she starts to yell “You don’t even fucking care! YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY YOUR FUCKING GAME!” I’m still looking at my screen, still focusing on catching my shiny Pidgey, when she walks over, and tosses the game against the wall. I run over and pick up my 3DS hoping that nothing has changed on screen, and quickly noticed that she broke it. My system and my shiny Pidgey, gone forever.
I start screaming every obscenity I know, and started flailing my arms around. I didn’t know she was behind me, and apparently I backhanded her in the face while I was being a dumbass and swinging my fists around. She yells out “FUCK YOU”, and runs out of my house in tears.

What have I done? I’ve fucked up so badly, and I need to know how to approach her. I don’t want a game of Pokemon to be responsible for ruining my best relationship ever.

A shiny pidgey... Seriously, man? You can't be that pathetic to lose gf for pixels and scripts on the screen of your cheap gameboy, shieeet.

Fucking retard you chose a pokemon game over pic related ?

you..can't be serious

Is pic related ?

huh, it sure is this time of the year again. Anyway, OP, don't worry, you did gut. Bitch needs to know her place.

I think thats the lead singer of Paramore Hayley Williams or whatever.

no

Why not put it into sleep mode? You can do that on a 3DS right? It wakes up exactly where you put it to sleep.

I am glad she is gone from your life it reduces your chance of breeding and spreading your autism.

Please if you ever do breed do so with a nigger or Jew to weaken them.

Where is she now? Call her.

she threw your 3ds? fuck her then

buy her a new cat

It was at this moment that OP put his fist through the wall.

Ohh the schadenfreude. Dude, no way you can make up for that one. Maybe buy new cat?

Holy shit, lurk more

Fake copypasta. I saw the same post on google images a long time ago, it was on Sup Forums. OP is just a unoriginal shit!

i got NEWs kid

Mmm

Fucking idiot you should've caught it then pissed her off faggot

>Doesn't know about the copypasta
>Thinks pic is related
Newfag detected

I understand you, I really understand you

shitty bait
this has been posted before
sage

Why don't you grind for fucking shinies?
There is various ways to get shiny pokemon every 20 minutes.

It's because you think its such a rare event to the point you care about it more, its your fault.

Bruh enjoy the single life, cuz you dun goofed. Also it's a turn based game. Put it the fuck down, plug it I to your charger if you gotta. I get it. You aren't some filthy casual, but you are either a filthy casual getting pussy, or you are a fedora wearing, sexless hardcore gamer. There is no room for middle grounds here.

Vag > any game because I had a sex one time with a girl from a different high school in a different city 1200 miles away, you wouldn't know her. Trust a guy who's experienced both worlds