Why aren't you dating a Black girl, Sup Forums?

Why aren't you dating a Black girl, Sup Forums?

pic related. my gf.

>INB4 Nigger.

I'm White.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0BD6rA2dX6f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

as long as she isn't a ghetto hair pulling weave patting nig nog I am fine with them. Your gf looks smart

because aids

>Your gf looks smart
Civil Engineering & Micro-Biology minor.

Yup. She's got brains...

...and an amazing body.

I could never date a White girl after being with a gorgeous, sexual Nubian goddess.

White girls are boring and shit in bed.

why are you dating a black girl, if you are white?

why do black women shit in the shower?

>Why aren't you dating a Black girl, Sup Forums?

They are rare where I live.

>why are you dating a black girl, if you are white?

because i'm not a racist redneck and you'll never have a girlfriend as hot as mine

post more
i think ive seen a few of your threads, gods aork fam

actually i am

MOAR
shit i will even take more of :

well for one, they all get pregnant with welfare babies before you can even get to them

I've only heard major "Black Power" advocates describe black people like that. Nubians are not and never have been gods. The closest they've gotten was slaves to the Pharoahs of Egypt.

i would like her asshole till it changes color to white

dat clitoral hood

>I'm not a racist
>Calls user a redneck

You sure about that, nigger?

I saw a black girl for a little while and I was blown away by how dumb she was, she was super nice but fucking dim as shit.

She sent me some incoherent message about not lying to her because she was a aura reader and I said fuck it and started seeing a ginger instead.

>you'll never have a girlfriend as hot as mine

Nothing makes a nigger chimp out harder than seeing a hot black girl with a white or Asian guy. Don't believe me? Start dating a hot nigress and take her out where niggers hang out.

Niggers are insecure AF

Why I'm not dating a black girl? Let's see... First of all I'm married to white girl. Secondly I don't date anyone because of their skin color or ethnicity. I get the one I fell in love for. So far they all have been whites. I know few black girls IRL but so far none of them has impressed me.

sauce now

I would date a black woman who wasn't ghetto or who slept with any black guys. Let's be honest and serious here, in the usa black women have the highest hiv % compared to other races.

I want to fuck a hot black girl so bad

Congratz, OP. She doesn't look shady/ghetto at all. Plus, black people have awesome genes when it comes to their skin. It seems like they dont't age.

I'm Korean/white and my bf is white. Havent dated any blacks because I dont know many.

What's her family like?

OP here,

more pics of my gf, since people asked

I'm don't find monkeys attractive
And yes I'm a straight white cis privileged Christian male and I'm racist and homophobic

>Plus, black people have awesome genes when it comes to their skin. It seems like they dont't age.

Fucking kek. You mean their skin turns white and hard like dog shit used to do in the 70's. Look at Al Sharpton.

Also no Asian would ever claim some other race ages better then their genes. Let's not kid ourselves.

I don't get the hate on black girls. I'm from a country town and there isn't this kind of hate. I've been with a black girl for two years now, started seeing each other senior year of high school. I'm white, by the way, where I live black girls like taller/ stockier kind of white guys.
>Inb4 cornbread fed fuckers dating niggers

show your girl fam

Let me hop on my phone and find the thread, I'll show her. Let's get some appreciation going for these black girls man

awesome man, im so obsessed with black girls, been with 2, now i live vicariusly on /s/ and Sup Forums to fulfill my fantasys with my white current gf

Niger puss best

it is , fucking clits begging to be licked for hrs on blk chicks

ill keep bumping thread till your return user

Why are you all so obsessed with black people?

/thread

ever been with one? prolly not if you have to ask

Because I'm daring a Jew

Why does she have a nigger boyfriend on her phone case

I'm back, thanks bub— couldn't find the thread, resorting to pulling from Facebook on my PC I guess

10/10
not as dark as i like but man shes smoking

the same reason i'm not dating anyone. I'm an awful person and i ruin lives.

serious question OP have you ever got some racist shout/comments about for dating a black girl ?
I mean it happens when white girls are dating black men they get called slut and shit by white guys I wonder if it's the same when a white guy dates a black girl , getting shit from black guys ?

Because they aren't attractive to me

She's mixed, so admittedly not as dark as some, but she's great. Like I said I don't know why people hate on black girls lol

she's cute, I'd fuck her. Prob wouldn't date her though, cause I wouldn't want to deal with her family.

It's a cultural thing, and I don't mean "white" culture. Look up the pew study on what types of women men find attractive.

Not OP, but I can say that I get shit about being with a black girl. Mostly from my family and the occasional random person, and we live in a borderline Southern state.

My black gf. Forgive the editing on the eyes. Why do so many chicks do that shit anyway?

ever got shit when she was around to hear ?

I'll have to check that out, I'm honestly curious lol. In my experience, maybe its just where I live, but the black girls are generally better people than the white. They aren't snobby and rude, even the ones that come from a well off family. Her family is really kind to me, they're more accepting than my family was lol. Granted she comes from an interracial couple

Only twice when she was with me, which the first time I damn near had to fight a close friend for asking me why I was, "Fucking a niggress" amomg other things. However, she told me she wanted me to live and let live. She's real big on not using negativity to fight negativity. Generally, people either say it to me in private, or not to me directly at all

>Why does she have a nigger boyfriend on her phone case

That's her brother who passed away from cancer.

because most of them that I've met are ratchet.

all but one. but she's married and that boat sailed before I had come to know her. her name is Angel.

That's actually sad

b...but she's not black?

dating the top 1% of black girl in looks and personality. HURRRR

Because he couldn't get an Asian or white chick, duh.

because they're stupid and they think it looks cool, basically.

She's light skin fam, mixed mother and black father

he said shes mixed, got all the right features, and prolly hotter then any girl you might bang one day for money

b...but...that's not a nigger, bros.

black people would NEVER say she's black.

that bitch is white. period. end of story.

Country bumpkin family and town, gotta love it

Not OP, but my black gf and I have been stopped by cops before because they thought she was a prostitute

Im black andWhere I'm from in Toronto mixed people are practically black and treated like they're black

you sound jelly of his girl knowing you will never bang hotness like that no matter what race she is

you a chick? if so titties, if not dont post

Her father is black and proud, so is most of her family lol. She being mixed doesn't take that away from her, and she's proud of it. I'm proud too for them.

>Not OP, but my black gf and I have been stopped by cops before because they thought she was a prostitute

I've never been pulled over, until I gave my Black friend a ride to work and home for a week while his car was in the shop.

No joke, we got pulled over 3 times that week.

I guess it's true what Black people say about cops.

>you sound jelly of his girl knowing you will never bang hotness like that no matter what race she is
No, friend. Not jelly.

I just hang out with a lot of Blacks, and they would NEVER in a million years say that bitch is black.

She's mix, but not BLACK. Black is black.

She was born white with black mix, not Black with white mix.

Big difference.

i tried in high school

vocaroo.com/i/s0BD6rA2dX6f

I don't see why it bothers you so much. Where we are from, if you have and black in you, you are. No exceptions. Just because your people split themselves doesn't mean they do here.

Yah slipped up hoe. "his"... You mud shark bitch. I hope your family hates you, and when he bails when you're preg. maybe then you'll get the fucking message.

Because its illegal to have sex with animals

I've never met one.

Where I live is like 98% white, and I don't go to poor areas.

Why would I leave my partner of almost 3 years due to pregnancy.. You're ignorant lol. I love her, regardless of her skin color.

that was the most inbred thing i've heard in my life

Yah patnah.

"Me and my patnah, we jus ran up in dat convenience sto"

You actually equivocate, unknowingly. Maybe you should drop the ebonix fam, and use actual language before the man's implemented destruction of your community ruins another 3 lives.

oh

Out mail lady man today was a mulignan and I thought she was hot. Overall though only about 5% are fuckable here in the US. The rest are nasty

What do you mean?

If you actually find black women attractive as a white man, you're a part of the problem.

what does that mean*

Don't care for black women. Never have, and I myself am black.