youtube.com/watch?v=PWQUs7S0bYo
youtube.com/watch?v=SRy2AURiEQo
youtube.com/watch?v=QFx5tP8JdPI
youtube.com/watch?v=DDqNL0js0iU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anything by AJJ

That album makes me embarrassed of living in Tallahassee

Why?

>stepfather kicks you out of your house because you're a retarded emotional child
>immediately become a degenerate druggie loser
>try to kill your useless self with drugs because you're literally good at nothing in life
>hit rock bottom and go back living with your mommy
>years later, say you're glad your stepfather died because he hurted your little feelie weelies :^(

What a fucking loser this guy is.

Have you ever listened to it? I mean, just listen to this while thinking of the fact that there are grown men out there who listen to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=PWQUs7S0bYo

I see nothing inherently wrong with it.

>feelie weelies

thanks for that i needed a laugh

Is pic related you?

>people listen to things i don't like
Feels good know i'll never be as autistic as you.

Feels good knowing I'm not a nu male who listens to mawkish acoustic guitar shit for John Green movies.

Death Grips
Radiohead
Kendrick Lamar
Dream Theater, and most Prog Meta
all Shoegaze

whatever you like

I'm sorry you're only able to view life through bizarre stereotypes created by shitposters.

i listen to field recordings of oil pumpjacks. i listen to police scanners of major metropolitan areas in real time layered with countdowns of nuclear test reactors being primed for startup. i listen to late night infomercials backwards.

& i say you have shit taste

21 Pilots

I'm sorry you're only able to view life through thick rimmed black prescription glasses that tell people you're an oversensitive scrawny pseudointellectual.

Indie rock in genderal is cuck-core

I honestly cant tell how many layers of irony there are in these discussions anymore.

Like five or six

Is this someone who ACTUALLY hates sjws and "cucks" and numales and all the other altright/redpill type targets, or is this someone making fun of people who hate those types of people? Or is this a fake falseflag to try to make fun of the people who would make fun of people who would make fun of "numales"? Or is this some other removed third party making fun of anyone who would participate in a discussion about these sorts of topic regardless of their position or beliefs? Why would OP make this thread? I dont understand.

kek

Going to have to agree with this man. This is some of the most generic love song writing, composition and instrumentation in a genre composed almost entirely of generic love songs.

>you need to be altright/redpill to dislike and mock regressive leftists and PC SJWs

Most likely because OP himself is a walking nu-male stereotype and seeks to distance himself from the image through disdain, as opposed to effort.

>m-muh stereotypes!!

stereotypes are just exaggerated truths

like all white people being school shooters

>complains about being stereotyped
>complains about a stereotype

literally everyone who bitches about sjws

As long as they agree with your worldview, right?

Does Sup Forums not like TMG?

Indeed. The vast majority of school shooters with more than 4 victims are white.

t. someone who doesn't know what a steryotype is

It's a meme you retard

Sup Forums is like 85% nu males so Sup Forums loves TMG

god what an embarrassing thing to say

Not an argument. Looks like I won. Wew, that was easy.

>Our house sinking into disrepair
>Ah, but look at this showroom filled with fabulous prizes

Not an altogether terrible portrayal of maudlin lowerclass living rooms imo

I mean UUGH, why was I even dealing with this argument in the first place!

They are pretty fun.

Your entire existence is embarrassing

Who exactly is being steryotyped?

"Nu Male" "SJW" and "Regressive leftist" are not steryotypes. They're pejoratives that describe a very specific behavior. They might be "boogeymen" but it's not a "steryotype."

Holy fuck you're retarded.

I hate nu-males so much

what music do real men listen to? I'm talking traditional masculinity. Honor, duty, strenght, pride, heterosexuality, and a willingness to fight for one's race. I want warrior Music, no cuck shit

You going to the AnCo concert at the Moon next week?

>heterosexuality
i have bad news for your my friend. nothings more masculine than rubbing your bro down with some oil before rastlin!

youtube.com/watch?v=SRy2AURiEQo

These faggots make Tally seem like some nostalgic paradise
FSU has a nice campus and the entire Killearn area is really nice but FAMU exists which basically nullifies everything else.

Kpop, lolicore, video game OSTs, Kendrick Lamar.

I can back him up on this

nothing gay about playing naked touch football with your bros at the poolhouse, jumping onto the dogpile to find the football at the bottom of the pile

no homo

Can you post some of that? I would like a listen.

Shut up that album is a masterpiece

Can we get this thread back on topic and post more nu-male-core?

youtube.com/watch?v=QFx5tP8JdPI
youtube.com/watch?v=DDqNL0js0iU

the entirety of the following genres: Indie rock, Indie pop, Dream pop, Shoegaze, Baroque pop, Singer songwriter, Art Rock, House, Psych pop, Twee, Hip-Hop (if ur white)

>Abused by his father
>Was addicted to meth
>Made it through
>LOLOLOLOL NU MALE KEK HAHAHA
The dude makes music you don't like, just say that. Don't attack his personality because you don't like his music.

well yes because there's nothing wrong with nu-males

>say you're glad your stepfather died because he hurted your little feelie weelies :^(
He never said he was glad his stepfather was dead, you moron. He said he was indifferent about his death considering the abuse.

It's kind of funny that OP is trying to say only nu males listen to TMG when in reality, some of there songs contain things that would cause Numales to hate them, like the violence towards women in Going To Georgia and Oceanographer's Choice

>masculinity means being an achoholic and physically abusing children
this is what the altright actually believes

Honestly man I'm not going to pretend to be super masculine, that album is good as fuck

Whatever OP listens to

>Your football coach jerks off twice a day to 'Stairway to Heaven'

>Your coach makes you watch him jerk off twice a day to 'Stairway to Heaven'

:(

>Hip-Hop (if ur white)
That's true for conscious rap, not really for trap and hardcore hip hop

Listening to any kind of Hip-Hop 'music' is cuck race treason. It's a really degenerate culture all self respecting whites should avoid. Show some pride, fellow white

Considering not even 30 years ago I wouldn't have been "white" according to people who talk like you, I'm gonna have to say fuck off