European admixture in Americas

Map of the user Costas from The Apricity

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Argentine_provinces_by_Human_Development_Index
i.imgur.com/mgUSHeL.jpg
researchgate.net/publication/298214364_Admixture_in_the_Americas_Regional_and_National_Differences
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This map depresses me on a very real level.

>tierra del fuego browner than buenos aires.
Shit map, also, buenos aires is not half as white as you painted it, maybe the city is, but the province is one big favela.

>Shit map, also, buenos aires is not half as white as you painted it, maybe the city is, but the province is one big favela.
is that so? i always thought that it was the city that was full of browns and the province was predominatly white.

But it was not me, its from the from the forum The Apricity. I just shared it.

so the true "American" nativess of the american continent are in mexico and central america ? really makes you think

And Buenos Aires is 80-90% european on the map which is really high. The highest of Argentina.

Rather than post maps, why not just post a picture of yourself?

You want to prove you're white, right? Thats the only reason you shared this?

Seems kinda made up
There's no way Coquimbo is whiter than Aysén

Also the map is not about white people, but about european admixture, so whites and mixeds are included.

because this thread is not about me, but about the population of Americas.

I thought the map would be 100% accurate for Chile, since the maker is chilean too.

I thought Ecuador is blanco. Did Sash lie to me?

No, Equator is very amerindian. Few spanish colonial immigration there.

Bullshit, Antioquia and the three departments below it are whiter than that, also even more white than this, it's just some pure blacks in the coast lowering the % of european admixture

The city could easily pass as european, it is a first world city in a third world country, of course it is multi-cultural, and the only blacks and muslims in Argentina are found there, but it still has a "im not in a latin american shithole" feel.
Tierra del Fuego and some parts of western Patagonia are simply god--tier, two thirds of the people you will see there are european turists, which makes everything better. If it wasnt so utterly expensive i would live in tierra del fuego.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Argentine_provinces_by_Human_Development_Index

COLOMBIA IS WHITE
I REPEAT
COLOMBIA ES BLANCO

I'm sorry but there's no way Sonora is over 50% white.

Some genetic studies used in the map i.imgur.com/mgUSHeL.jpg
researchgate.net/publication/298214364_Admixture_in_the_Americas_Regional_and_National_Differences

I traveled all throughout Tierra Del Fuego and i have yet to see more than 3 brown people in the same room.

Guys the map is not about white people, if Sonora appears 50% european its becuase most of them are propably mestizos.

>tries to make fun of me with memes created to make fun of his country