Why do Europeans hate it?

Why do Europeans hate it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hershey_bar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butyric_acid
youtube.com/watch?v=2ejJlnANLyU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it's so fucking shit and contains so little actual cocoa that it isn't even legaly allowed to be called chocolate over here.

American food is just shit in general and every american gets fucked in the ass everyday by your shitty food industry.

>unironically paying for a deceptively advertised and barely edible product that tastes like literal vomit
>unironically giving your own money to a company that spends in on Congressional lobbying that makes it legal for them to claim that their product is something that it clearly is not
Americucks will defend this

never seen it
probably illegal to sell such shitty products

I bought a Hershey's bar for 2€ once, I didn't like it, it was very acidic for some reason.

I remember threads that showed that is was made from expired milk or something..

Butyric acid.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hershey_bar

Because it's garbage compared to this

Actually never seen one

sour chocolate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butyric_acid

dats pretty good but i still prefer original fazer chocolate.

We have our own cheap industrial garbage chocolate, don't even know what it is except for memes

europeans are gay

And you're poor living in a shithole lmao

It's non halal according to Malaysian standard. so no.

at least im not gay

If they put your severed head next to a druglord's cock you will be

I've only seen Hershey Kisses, they're nice. But no this chocolate bar

Something about it not being up to par with the vomit they are used to eating.

It is okay to admit that you are wrong.

B U T Y R I C A C I D
U
T
Y
R
I
C

A
C
I
D

I think we have that here

We dont. Herseys has a vomit aftertaste. I never tasted anything like it before.

t. chocolate expert

I don't even know what that is, but most food from USA is trash quality, so it wouldn't surprise me if people hated it.

>Not Hershey Dark Chocolate AKA something from Hershey that actually tastes like chocolate

Hershey's is genuinely the most horrible chocolate I've tasted, worse than the 30p extra value own brand chocolate you can buy at supermarkets

I remember when our maths teacher went to america on holiday and brought some back with him. Gave it out as some sort of prize for good work. Never been so disappointed.

It is okay to admit that you love your vomit to be up to a specific standard.

Holy shit, are Americans literally so sheltered that they're unable to conceive the idea that chocolate isn't comprised of vomit?

this is the only chocolate anyone should ever buy

becuase it literally tastes like vomit

They're jelly.

>you actually believe this

>jelly enough to reply
O B S E S S E D

Also
>average Finnish diet
youtube.com/watch?v=2ejJlnANLyU
Hello, America-lite.

>tfw I have fatty liver disease because I drank so much ES when I was a teenagers
I'm not even kidding

because they're sissy bois

my mom loves that shit
it is pretty good tho, gonna give you that

I get mad every time someone says it tastes like vomit because when I eat them it's all I can think about now ;-; stop making it taste like vomit

it tastes like puke and mud in complete honesty. I only had it in America and I see they sell it here now but I'm not touching it with a barge pole.

Hershey is shit-tier desu

They literally spoil their milk as a part of their recipe so that it has its own peculiar taste.

I went to school in America and I remember the teacher gave us Hersheys kisses and I had one and spat it out in her hand lmao

Cadbury, Galaxy and Lindt are the only acceptable chocolate brands imo

Hershey's is just cheap milk chocolate. I don't understand the hate. Obviously dark chocolate is better and tastes more like chocolate. I don't even eat Hershey's that much, only when someone gives it to me.

based user

This, pretty much.

Hershey's is considered cheap here. It's very well marketed and sold in all your countries, too, you know :^)

buy some real chocolate you cuck

mm I'll bet

Except, you know, it is.
It's called exporting.