Please help me out, Sup Forums

Please help me out, Sup Forums.

I'm still a schoolfag.Over the last 6 months my depression got so severe i started feeling too depressed to get up in the morning. Life went worse and worse for me from then, and now i'm on the brink of getting kicked out of school, i got summer school to get my grades up, but i constantly feel ill and sick.

I thought of dropping out of school and moving to England to study there, and hope that i'd get better treatment and understanding of my problem there (I live in Lithuania).

Is it a valid option? People in Lithuania still seem to think depression is a myth and you're just being lazy, but, i'd be 2 years older than my classmates in England.
Pic unrelated.

NAa you're fucked you won't get into England unless you smart boiii or a dank memelord

Or kill yourself,
50/50

>>>>>

thought about that. Making cyanide in Lithuania is cheaper than your mum on a wednesday and all the components are actually sitting comfy in my toolshed

well i finished 10th grade with a diploma for exceptionally great results, also got a bundle of skillz

moar of this grill pls for the sake of god

I used to be like you OP. You have two choices; you either submit to the depression or you deal with it. I chose to deal with it. How? I focus on improving my situation. Still feeling down and thinking about killing myself? I shrug it off and focus on what I can do to help myself. Examples; make better grades, find a job, get certifications, get into a relationship... The key is being consistence. No matter how bad you feel emotionally, you have to keep improving yourself. Not sure if this helped but it's worth a shot to share my advice with you.

drop ouy, but dont come to UK faglord unless u bring a fine ass hoe with you to share

Thing is people around me keep telling me how they can't understand why i have depression 'cause i just look so happy all the time, well, neither do i. I do a gig every now and then, get praised for my singing and shit, but that never helps. I have a soulmate and she tries to help the best she can, but i'm just in a whirlpool of cigarettes and sadness. I'm simply dead inside. Like even in the shittiest situations all i can say is 'well fuck'

sorry man, just found it online some time ago

England will med you up.

If that's what you want, do it. If not, there's a bunch of different things you'll have to do to keep up your mental health, and it will still be something you have to fight every day. I don't use meds, so it's sort of a fight for me.

Exercise
Leave your home.
Study frequently; if you don't you get bored and focus on the things that make you depressed
Find a few people to hang out with somewhat regularly.
Ideally, find somebody to fuck.
Make relationships in which you and the other person have respect for one another and work to better each other.

i assume your writing is impeded by Cheetos crumbs on the computer screen

i'm already on nootropics and antidepressants. The medical system is so fucked here my psychologist told me she'll call me and after a month i'm still waiting

Gotta say, though, I had a realization at some point that I was a complete failure, and at that point I had the option of either killing myself or trying again.

That's when I started to get better, is when I actually looked at what subjects I needed to understand to reach the stupidly impossible goal I set for myself in order to "no longer be a failure."

It seems like you have more time than I do if you're in like 11th grade or so (making you like what 18 or so?), but same general principle applies: set a goal you have to achieve through ridiculously hard work.

I was always smart enough to coast by, always got really high marks in tests, never really had to work very hard. But I didn't know how to work by the end of school, so I had to start over again. Focus on building proper habits and focus on achieving a goal that's so lofty as to be beyond your reach if you don't spend a large amount of time actively working towards it. When you have a goal, you don't have to think so much about where you're stuck.

Start working out. Eat some greens.

fuck those bastards, seriously go somewhere else, just by the fact of getting out of your country and start a new life will completely switch your mind, and you wont have time to think about your depression and psychologist bastards

oh yeah diet's important too. Balanced diets are way easier to come back on.

Also doing things with which you're uncomfortable. Breaking out of your comfort zone takes more effort so you don't think so much about the bad shit

That's great advice, man, but the question still remains: should i drop out and start everything over, with a completely clean sheet, out should i try and dig myself out of the shithole that i dug out myself?

I had sort of a similar similar situation. When I finally got better I found the mindset:

Don't give a shit.

It might feel hard at first but when you stop caring about anything the things
actually important will shine through. Don't get stuck in not caring because that
may lead to suicide.
But like:

When you free your mind completely. There will be new space for good things.
Plans for the future and good times.

I agree, i was on the verge of suicide but decided to pretty much ignore myself and my feelings and started to focus on being with my friends, get a job, and whenever i was sad or angry i worked out instead to set my mind straight. Just be persistent, and stop thinking of how bad you have it. You are the only person in the world who can deal with your depression.. dont excpect too much in england.

But what about school? I figure it'd be a nightmare to be 2-3 years older than my classmates

That's not really a decision we can make, man. The idea is that we give you this advice on what works and the mindsets to adopt, and then you decide whether you want to attempt them where you are, or if you think it wiser to try starting all these new things in another country.

Op, after school your depression will b completely gone

i try not to, but then i catch myself thinking about everything at once and how fucking broken everything is

Just prove yourself and it won't matter any more.

I know that feel. It's hard.
Keep trying though, worked for me.

The thing i meant to ask was to weight out the pros and cons of both. Also, i forgot to mention that my dad is already living there

England will be no different. An Hero before it gets any worse.

Hmm... but how about making new friends, staying happy and not skipping school?

Because the main reason i'm sitting with my biology homework right now while everyone else is partying is because i skipped like 60 percent of my second semester

oh you have people there? That makes it way more convenient. When I moved to a new place it helped immensely, so maybe it'll help you.

starting anew makes it way tougher.

yeah, thought about that too. But what about repeating 11th grade? Would that be a valid option?

Some major tips in this thread:
Work out (helped me)
The depression will go away after school, so just deal with your shit until you can get a job.
Go outside, take a walk etc.
Set goals.
Improve your diet.
Only you can deal with your depression.

Fuck off pseudo Rusky, we don't want you in our country, got enough people here already. Go to the doctors and get some happy pills, then you can stay in your shithole country. Cheers.

>moving to England to study there
You have no skills, will be a drain on resources and are coming with no money.

We're full mate. Buy some Valium and fuck off.

If you're butthurt about us stealing your jobs, then it's only because you don't do a good enough job to keep it from some crusty-ass goober who doesn't even speak english

Skills is what i got plenty of. I will steal your job and fuck your bitch, cuck

Yep, another foreign nut job after free healthcare, education, job, house, courtesy of British taxpayer and a cure for living in a totally shit country that has contributed nothing to humanity.

Go and get some antidepressants and stay in shit land.

If i could work out i would, but i only had my chickenpox last summer so lungs and heart are kill.

The school is the main problem i have now, and it's pushing me to an hero.

I eat rather healthy food, and load of greens just becuse i like them

If school makes you unhappy, leave it. Simple. Never stick with something that is making you ill.

Go get a job. Lithuania grows a lot of potatoes, go pick some.