Rip in pepperoni sweet princess

rip in pepperoni sweet princess

Well I always wanted to see her get penetrated

You know she's a disguised otter in real life right?

Sadly she's not even dead...
Irritating piece of shit dumb as fuck...
I bet she will survive and be useless like she uses to be all along the serie

I'm glad she's dead. They clearly didn't know where the story was going and the rumour is that George R. R. Martin told them to kill her off because he didn't like how the actress looks in real life. He wanted a cuter actress because he wanted her to be more of a sex toy than an assassin.

She isn't dead I'm sure. Otherwise she wouldn't go like 1 minute through bravos

>he didn't like how the actress looks in real life
Nobody does

A girl doesnt die. A girl multiplies.

lol bullshit. such made up lies

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

He literally calls her horse-face in the books.

So how is she gonna survive this? Because we all know she is. Half the fucking viewership only watches for her. If you actually thinks she's dead you're a dumb idiot with dicks for eyes.

The actress lady is going to find her and nurse her back to health. She'll join the actress' troupe, head back to Westeros, and end up meeting The Hound again. They'll have more adventures.

They show her and the faceless bitch in the upcoming preview for the next game of thrones.

No one "dies" in this series.

No one saw Clegane die. Guess who's back?

No one saw Stannis die. Guess who will be back one day?

This show jumped the shark when it brought Jon Snow back in the lame way it did.

I mean, shit, why not just have mellisandre go find the rotting corpse of Eddard Stark and bring him back? The doggo's too.

Make a hell of a reunion show...

BTW: Did anyone else think that was a monumental waste of Swearengen in this episode? Only some San Francisco Cocksucker could have thought that one up. He should have been a series regular...

she can't die, now that the hound is alive, they can reunite and have a steamy sex scene

then wait until you se a momma back, and that one's on the book too

Too much plot armor to die here.
Sadly, because it fucks a little more the "everybody die" gimmick.
Enjoy the bullshit plottwist to save here, maybe Jaqen who will kill the other girl because he asked her to not let Arya suffer...

This...
And god how lame it is...

>This show jumped the shark when it brought Jon Snow back in the lame way it did.

If that's your metric then the shark was jumped like four seasons ago, because it's the same way they brought back Dondarrion from the dead.

Yeah - I heard that "Lady Stoneheart" is the mom? So I guess we can look forward to her returning too. I thought she was pretty stupid.

The only people I like in this show are the midget and his brother the sister-fucker. I have a feeling they're going to kill the tall blond chick who fights with men, and probably Ser Davos.

Danerys is ok for the boob factor, but she needs to get it from behind more often.

Meh! I should be a TV critic and publish this exact shit on TV Guide...

This... Fucking exactly right

>yfw Arya is also the Waif and the whole thing is just the plot of Fight Club.

Yeah, you're right. I forgot about him - but that seemed more like something specific to HIM, like he was Wolverine or something...

>He should have been a series regular...

The actor refused to have a recurring role and said he'd only do a single episode.

I mean they explicitly said it was his red priest, Thoros of Myr, who was doing it because suddenly Azor Azhai magic started working again.

Really? Wow. I like Ian McShane - I watch Deadwood all the time - what a stupe. This could have been a second series he rode along.

He must have lots of cash...

yeah everyone forgot already about the comet and it should still be in the fucking sky

Maybe I should pay more attention instead of drinking scotch during the show and trying to get the gf to blow me when I'm staring at a naked Danerys...

ned starks beheaded. and rotted. would be kinda hard to bring him back at this point lol

honestly, from your complaints, i feel like you havnt even been paying attention to the series at all because you sound like an idiot. theyve already resurrected people, so no. its not really a 'lame way'. mellisandre couldnt even resurrect before. she had to abandon her faith to get the power

>Half the fucking viewership only watches for her
There's no fucking way. Her storyline is has been boring as shit with no purpose for countless episodes. I hope the bitch dies, but of course she won't

>"What comet?"

Everyone I know who has watched the show but not read the books. Even though the comet was in the show.

>I don't like it, therefore nobody likes it

the problem with her story line is that we were all hyped shed become a badass assassin and get revenge. instead, all shes done is travel and get her ass shanked. its taken far too long for her to do anything and now shes left her training before she even knows how to do anything. so disappointing. literally just 2 seasons of her mopping floors and selling clams

Red temple - then she goes back to the banners and eventually meets back up with melissandre

I figured she'd run away from the Faceless at some point, that point being AFTER she learned how to do face magic. Or at least picking up some skills that aren't "how to be blind" or "how to fight with a stick."

I was also expecting her to kick the shit out of the waif with her sword because she was trained by one of the grand master swordsmen of Braavos and she hadn't been allowed to use a sword during her training.

does anyone have a link to a stream? My usual site doesn't have it uploaded yet and normally they're faster.

Just make a god damn hbo account and get a free trial.

>>yfw Arya is also the Waif and the whole thing is just the plot of Fight Club.
I loled hard. Thank you.

Now who's not paying attention. The books say there is no one more skilled in the ways/arts of R'lor than Mil (book 5) and she and Thoros are contemporaries. Fuck off and read a book. Jon had been dead so long he was blue. Dondarian was mortality wounded and then immediately attended. Apples and oranges. Jon should have been dead as Ned.

talk for yourself prince charming

entirely possible

trips of truth tbh fam

so? they bring lady stoneheart back a full year after she was dead. shes a rotten skeleton monster, but shes alive

I just realized that this show has gone so far down hill that i forgot to watch it last night.

I used to get so hyped for this show, now literally doing nothing at 9pm on a sunday was better in my mind than watching GoT

>No one "dies" in this series.
lolwut
>No one saw Clegane die. Guess who's back?
book readers knew. arya left him on the side of the road with a fever.
>No one saw Stannis die. Guess who will be back one day?
lolwut
>This show jumped the shark when it brought Jon Snow back in the lame way it did.
it wasn't bad cause it was ridiculous, it was bad cause it was the most predictable thing the show has done
>I mean, shit, why not just have mellisandre go find the rotting corpse of Eddard Stark and bring him back? The doggo's too.
the longer they're dead the less likely and the less of themselves come back. this is asked and answered alot in both mediums you moron
>BTW: Did anyone else think that was a monumental waste of Swearengen in this episode? Only some San Francisco Cocksucker could have thought that one up. He should have been a series regular...
>No one "dies" in this series.... remember?

only important thing in this episode:

Clegane Bowl = confirmed!

"Hurr Durr, you don't know a Maester from a Maestro...hurr..."

Dude - I watch the show, I just don't live it like some cosplay faggot like you, clearly.

i read an interesting theory last night. It was Jaqen disguised by Arya's face, who was actually testing the Waif to see if she really was Faceless. Shes just stupidly proven that shes not because she showed ego when she stabbed repeatedly and twisted the knife, the Faceless are not supposed to draw enjoyment from the deaths but the Waif did. He told her to make sure she doesnt suffer but the Waif is spiteful and made sure she would. She failed HER test. This Arya didn't talk like Arya, walked with hands behind her back like Jaqen does AND she didnt have needle which makes no sense. Also, he knew that Arya is no Faceless girl, but he taught her the skills needed so she can avenge her family and fulfil her destiny with a level head as opposed to rushing into it with only vengeance in her sights, and now hes booked her safe passage home because he cares for her. Also, earlier in the season when Arya is pulling the various faces off Jaqen before he makes her blind, she pulls off HER face. Therefore he doesnt need her to be dead to have her face, he is afterall a Master of the Faceless Men.

Epilog to book 3 she is introduced. Again, fuck off and read a book.

I'd bang her

only faces of dead can be used by those guys

Actually i suspect that waif girl from the temple isnt true. its inside arya's head or something. because whenever the faceless man comes to speak to arya she leaves. thats why no one helped her when they saw her with blood. cause there wasnt any

On the show they show arya pulling her own face off a corpse.

this data is false

they literally show him cutting the face off a corpse in order to use it

Is 'lol wut' an actual intelligent argument to you or are you... Fuck it. You're stupid and there is no arguing with that

sorry i forgot, on the show they already diverged a lot from the books, could be then

Think about it. The Waif only appears before Jaqen and Arya. No one else ever acknowledges her presence. When she's fighting Arya in the street with the stick no one else even looks in their direction. Because it's just a single blind girl flailing around with a stick.

S5 finale they literally show Arya pulling her own face off a dead person.

The show has huge plot holes anything is possible.

Bronn should be sitting on the iron throne

this

she has two personalities

she is the waif

There's two ways to change faces. You can literally wear one of the faces, which Arya does earlier. Then there is the face-flipping thing that jaqen does.

That would be pretty awesome

>You're stupid and there is no arguing with that
lolwut. you're literally arguing that you're not arguing.
and it's short for lolwutthefuckareyoubabblingabout

why has GoT become so crap

fuckin bland and predictable

and thats why you watching it?

cause there were not enough books to continue it properly

Of course it's predictable. They've been building stuff for 5 seasons. If you can predict something it just means you're not a fucking idiot.

They're gonna pull some shit like it wasn't really her. Notice she didn't have her sword with her which she had just retrieved and she was acting a little different. They'll also probably have the priest guy kill the waif for disobeying him and trying to make her suffer.

I wonder. I don't think she was carrying needle at the docks which stuck out to me as weird.

>why have i become so jaded that the greatest television on show isnt good enough for me anymore? why am i so edgy that i cant just enjoy things without complaining about them when they become mainstream

Holy shit you might be right

even when the books come out what the fuck did u expect? there are already so many predictable crap starting from page 1.

or did u expect to see a character going super saiyan and riding a spacecraft to a wormhole to save the universe with a clock upon a bookself before sephiroth destroys it?

People like you make fan fiction.

Did you have a stroke while writing?

Hoping for it to redeem itself, but I'm loosing interest episode by episode.

This makes me feel beter, thanks user

jaqen hagar acknowledges her.....

Jaqen hagar is arya as well

Hbo is free for a month. It's worth it.

Come on, it's the Game of Feminism after all, she will never die.

Everyone is missing one thing.....

when we saw "arya" approach the ships captain she was walking just like waif does with her arms behind her back....

HOLY FUCK THIS LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THIS MEXICAN KID I KNOW

Hey guys Ive worked in the show.
In the end it is revealed that Arya is actually George RR Martin stuck inside a mental hospital.

checked

Right because she is also Arya.

Yes...
I want to believe.

>a full year after she was dead
nice bait, but for those that really want to know, was resurrected around a week after she died

Yeah her corpse washes up on shore a day or so after the red wedding.

That would imply she was dead by that point.

And rekt

HBO and Penis man are trying to drag it out longer than it can survive. They need to end it like they ended Breaking Bad, before it becomes a joke.

THE DOG SHALL SLAY THE MOUNTAIN