You have been visited by the AIO cpu cooler of icy coolness...

You have been visited by the AIO cpu cooler of icy coolness. Comment "stay chill cpu" and you will be blessed with low temperatures.

Don't need to, my new cpu and cooler stay low to the max. Thanks though for the plebian loop water system.

Op, here. I'm an AMD fag, so yeah. . . .

stay cool cpu

Stay chill cpu

Stay chill cpu

Stay chill cpu

stay chill cpu

Stay chill cpu

Stay chill cpu

stay chill cpu

stay chill cpu

I used to be, upgraded to the superior Intel now with a i7 4790k. It's lovely. And have a hyper 212 EVO on it.

Thing I hated about amd was all the shitty programs they installed with their drivers that supposedly made it run faster, like it had dual core optimisation programs that took so much ram in the background.
Fuck off, Intel has better cpus that do it without "optimisation" programs. So I'm happy now

stay chill cpu

Well, I have a 9590, it's served me well enough. Wanna get a 6600k or 6700k.

4790k is outdated shit now compared to the 6700k and the upcoming new intel's...oh and Intel is gonna have some nice competition from Zen 8 core 16 thread cpus for half the price of the intel counterparts later this year.

stay chill cpu

stay chill cpu

Stay chill CPU

what's a cpu?

I know but my old cpu was shite and I didn't have the money for a huge upgrade so I got this cus it's good enough for everything at the moment and will stay good enough for me for years to come. Couldn't find a reason to splash out for higher

stay chill cpu

Stay chill cpu

Only point in water cooling is for silence.. or nearly silent. You will never reach Temps cooler than ambient air temperature with this method.

stay chill cpu

Stay chill cpu

4 core is still good since it has 8 threads but keep in mind more and more games are using more than 4 cores and some games hate hyprthreading that is why some gamers turn off ht. what saves the 4790k is the fast single core ipc which will good enough for anything for the next few years

Why the fuck do people do this? To you just all have really sever OCD or something?

stay chill cpu

stay chill cpu

stay chilly pc

Sleep tight assbitch

upgrading to something on z170 is pointless unless you want to throw a shitload of money on an upgrade to get like 10-15% better synthetic benchmarks; some would pay 100$ for every 1% of increase in framerate, but most look at it performance-to-cost-wise and think it's not worth it; you'd be way better replacing some 600 or 700-series GTX for new 1000-series; there's absolutely no need to get better CPU unless you're playing (or trying to play) in 4K

Stay chill cpu

He's right but not about the graphics cards. The price to performance on the new 1000 series is 100% worth the upgrade with all the befits you yet too why wouldn't you? You'd be stupid not to

What is that I don't even. 1st sentence says I'm wrong, 2nd says indirectly I'm right. Decide user.

You are correct about upgrading the cpu is pointless
Graphics card you're wrong
It's quite clear

stay chill cpu

stay chill cpu

>AIO water cooling
>silent
lol no
garbage noisy pumps and shit-tier stock fans are anything but silent
full custom loops or big-ass aircoolers are the only reasonable options

stay chill cpu

stay chill cpu

stay chill cpu

Argo Fuck Yourself!

Something besides "you're wrong because you're wrong"? It's even funnier that it's written that " The price to performance on the new 1000 series is 100% worth the upgrade".