FN?
Souvenir?

Where did you steal it from

Neckbearded poorfag here

>naga fag

more like nigger fag

rat 9

this board is for whites only

Poor fags. Razer makes better quality stuff.

razer deathadder chroma.

>being this retarded

Only good razer mouse imo

What are you twelve

Logitech g300 (the standard model) checking in

Razer mamba tournament edition Razer firefly Razer blackwidow chroma

you jelly poorfags

>not including your snapback or empty monster cans in picture

no edgelord shit here
G502

Steelseries Rival, Logitech g100s, and a Microsoft Arc Touch.

Logitech g303

Watch out op some nigger tried to steal your mouse while you took this pic!

Checked

youtu.be/vQpI9HM37F4

Checked again

oh my god clean that you fucking mongrel

you can see that the nigger left his fry holder from burger king on his desk

my nigga

Razer makes shiny light-up garbage with lots of pointless buttons for teenage edgelords

master race

which fat nigger's hand is this

>Nagafag reporting in
More like niggerfag

Tfw can't use mice like this because left handed, why live?

I Fucking love this thing.

Trackpader reporting in.

Corsair M65 here.

Yes!

razer mamba 2012
bought it 3 years ago and still works fine, it's cool

Roccat Tyon. EasyShift saves lives, and the throttle paddle on the left is ingenious. I bound the knuckle switch in the center to swap profiles on the fly.

Nice. I'd prefer the G700s, better button layout, slightly better ergonomics, and wired/wireless capability, not to mention up to 8200 DPI.

Looks sick. Not crazy about the lettering, but what user doesn't like lights?

>mfw idiot anons are answering to bait

Corsair vengeance m95. High quality, unlike that cheap razer shit

deathadder chroma as well

a mouse whit a ball

Ouroboros fag reporting in, Razer sucks honestly would rather get a steel series next time or Zowie

Here is mine, its amazingly awesome

Zowie fk2 - best fps mouse i ever had after all the logitech/razer/steelseries shit

got that OG g700. best mouse ive ever owned

>cheap razer shit
like I saidit's been really good for me

only good mouse in this thread so far is the g700. rest is shit.
g500s is godtier

more like naganigger amirite

I used an original Microsoft intellimouse from 1999. It lasted a surprisingly long time until it broke down about a year ago.

Then I bought a cheap Gigabyte M6800, which worked fairly well for about a year until the middle mouse button failed.

I just bought a Microsoft comfort mouse 4500 and it's a piece of shit. Somehow, 17 years after the original intellimouse, Microsoft has somehow managed to regress and create an inferior product. All of the buttons use different microswitches and require different amounts of force to press. The side buttons require so little force that I sometimes accidentally press them with my thumb. The middle mouse button (which doubles as a mouse wheel) requires so much force to press and makes so much noise that it feels like I'm pressing in one of those metal Snapple lids. And since the mouse wheel has no detents, every time I press it there's a good chance that the wheel will slip a little bit and I will end up scrolling. I can't believe one of the largest corporations in the world can produce such a shitty product.

A dell mouse i got from work.
>inb4 jewish
so what?

I have the Naga aswell and having a lot of problems with it.

my nigga. Master Race

Some Razer products might be shit but Deathadder is the best mouse ever made.
Dearhadder Chrome here

they actually work really nice, I game on one with no problems. The only thing I miss is sidebuttons for easy file and web browsing

Deathadder Chroma* ffs

Using the greatest.

deathadder is really nice, I had one for about 4 years before it broke down, I bought a new deathadder (still 2007 edition) but it was shit and didn't even last me 2 months before failing (probably a newer production version), mfw they don't sell the good ones anymore D:

microsoft basic optical mouse v2, don't fix whats broken

no this is the greatest

Bait taken

razer deatheradder 2013 goml faggot noggers sdlfkgjlksandg
;adslfgkjsd;lfkjghsd;kfngbsd;lfkgjsd;klfgjhsdf'lkghasdlkfughasd'olfifghaslifguhjadh; ilfy asdg'pov;gughsad igou8f ygasdf g[0o9uyhSAOt*&FD U7TAWSERGFLI87YA%TRer fp;aoweisryfgiAYWUTfgsa;diour

Sam!? What's up, why you still got that naga?

Did you steal that mouse?

I paid 25 bucks for this

Razer Abyssus reporting in
>roast me faggots

SAM MY MAN STILL GOT THAT NAGA

Hello kindred soul
>sage

adkjfghalksfdjgjhaldskfjgjhadlkfjghas;klifhasd;likfkgjads;kjfghasd'flkgjhasd;kljghsdfkl;gjhasdk;gjhsd;kgjhadsf;glkjljkdfshg;ksjdhnlkdj'lskdjfm,l.asdnflaksdjflaskdjfaslkdjf;laskdjfjhdlskfj;alskdjf;'oieujsa;ldkj;lkujf;lkjklkjfa;slkdjfo;pis;adlkfj;alskdnm;m,nv;lasikh;kljmh;slkjh;lakshjfd;lkajshdfkjahsdfk;jashdfkjahsdfkjhasdf;kjahsdf;kljahseirf ;eoisadlkfjhaskdfjsa;lkdjfas;lkdjfas;lkjhgfas'dlkfjgads'lkgjzxd'lkgfjadsrl'fkgjsadli'fjgds'lkgnad'lkgjas'dlfkjadzf'poigjnadfs;lgjads'lgkjadr'ligjkadsr;ogjaslkgfjas'lkgjasd;ligjasd'lkgjhasd'lkgjas;ogijsd'
pogjsdpo[;gjDoombirnger Doombringerdiosufghlksajhgfaskjdhflajksdhfkasjdhfaskjdhf;oadsrjhf ljkasuzhf.skadjgfl;izkasfh lasjeuk fdhk.o;sxdaujufb uapslodefuijyhjgaselidkfhuawse;kifhasdliufghasd;kioufhaslidefuhadsikijfhasDIK;HFAWoiuyfhgaskdjghfalsiduhfaplsidugfhasikdujghfpiuzsjbdfmnxzuk,vbnxdlkmfvc x f.j,xdzsb vlkjsxzd bnfkljzxdb fkljdszb flkidszblfkjhsbzrlkmjfb dxsrkjhfb dxljkhfbv fxdjkhldsg bfvclkjhsgnbmkjlhodxb ofkjhgxdoiujyfvgadseliuycvgxdoklujzfv bkjhxzdgfvcioyudfbrk,jvb fxcpikjgbhdsolkjcvbxkdjnhfv iojdszhvgfbiujlhrxbr sfiljzsx kvgbfioljyhdskzgv djhkds vklh vfujghoWSA bvcjmh,dszeb viojphxdf vopikjdsfbviuohjdsfnvbjkmcfnvolkjdznb vkljdsnfvjklmnsabngfvjbnkasxv fjkchasodjhcsav ovcjhvbsadcjkinc bsadkjhfvbw aem,nfkgsdkjhnfvb idluxobg ipe4orhu

Sorry I like the sound of my keyboard

Natec GX55. 15 Euros

Got something oldschool here. Deathadder 3.5G. Would never buy any new Razer mouse, especially the Deathadder 2013 and the chroma because it feels like shit. This was back in the day when Razer was actually good and durable.

Also, not my pic. Use it on a QCK mousepad.

Apple magic mouse, Mac fag and console gamer, I know, I know. Wonderin if you could use a 3d mouse for gaming, I use a space explorer for 3d drawing.

Logitech g500s

Payed 40 for mine

Get out of here dumb cunt

Go and eat chkn dude

Just bought this last week. I love it so far

>pointless

Yeah maybe if youre playing a game that doesnt have 40-50+ binds.

The fuck are you on about? 2013 and Chroma uses the same sensor and its one of the best on the market right now.

Mirror Edition what a pos.

Steelseries Sensei Raw here.

>Logitech and Razer mice
>"Master Race"

Kill yourselves

I had that mouse before my little brother dropped and broke it, very good mouse for how cheap it is. Using a logitech MX master atm, it's very very good

Wow Razors for Razers Raise awareness on
this sickness which the only cure is suicide.

razer naga hex. red

Is that a monkey paw?

Natec GX55. Any opinions?

my razor mouse broke in less than a year, so they will never get my money again. This mouse has lasted a year now without giving me any shit

Rayzerp

Use shitty MCU from NXP shit tier
Macro software due to limitations of the hardware
Software which creates latency in the daily use not noticed
by a MOBA or other kind of faggot game user

Latency is bad enough with the Api in all aspects of computing as it is yet Rayzerp add to this with their own shit

Keyboards are bad quality
Mice are shit tier
Headphones = Beats = Shit

Razerp Peripherals for newfags and djfaggots that don't need low latency input peripheral

i actually bought this piece of shit and it's mediocre at best

NIGGER ON 4CHIN

Take your mouse and your nigger skin off here right now!

Any mouse that's has a tall body like Razer Deathadder?

Hands would cramp from every shitty mouse I've used for years and this Razer Deathadder is the first mouse ive never gotten cramps from

Naga Molten MMORPG edition. The best.