Respects to Russia

Just posting sympathies for Russia, again attacked by radical lunatics.

Ambassadors are innocent civilians, people who take the job to represent your nation and maintain peace and goodwill.

It is a savage, vicious and barbaric insult to murder one. Todays event needs to be understood in those terms. An innocent man was killed, and Russian dignity was grossly insulted.

I just felt it needed to be said. We know what it's like to lose ambassadors. Its happened a number of times.

Other urls found in this thread:

270towin.com/live-2016-presidential-election-vote-of-electors/
youtube.com/watch?v=S7aPXXh8w-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

make your facebook profile picture russian

That reminds me. Its the time of year I like to thank you guys for saving Christmas in America in 2009.

Many, many thanks.

bump

>again attacked by radical lunatics
Also known as "americans"
Everyone knows Shartistan is behind it, so fuck off

Thanks mate. I know that arab scum will pay for this barbaric act. Nice to see that foreigners support us.

Most Americans aren't nearly this stylish.

Go fuck up the dudes that did this, Rusbros

Proofs?

Could you be any more of a cuck

>the dudes that did this
The West? All in due time, don't you worry

Russians blown the fuck out

>america supports rebels
>russia recks rebels
>rebels shoot russian ambassador
>American: we bros right?

>making a condolensces post on fucking Sup Forums
holy fucking shit, go back to plebbit you fucking fag. Even without the gay shit you just posted your typing style gives it away.

>mfw Erdo is gonna have to stand closer to Putin to make up for this
>mfw Putin knows this thats why they didn't go apeshit over it and he is probably happy he gained a leverage against us
>mfw dumbmericans think that is good for them

>homosex on the brain

go cruise for dicks somewhere else
no wonder you people like to work in bathrooms

oh look, the lebbitor is doubling down with unfunny ""banter"" he saw on r/Sup Forums

You're right, instead of threads that are about current events, we should just have more generals. Does Puerto Rico have a general yet?

this board isn't about current events you fucking dipshit

We should've listened to Churchill and nuked Russia when we had chance to completely honest with you.

>radical lunatics
You mean by a regular churka?

>yfw said dumbmericans actually believe Putin is Trump's closest ally

So now America has AIPAC alongside the Russian lobby. What a time to be alive.

You mean Patton?

Why. What would be the state of things today?

Or are you just baiting for attention using random troll-tier remarks with no actual thought behind them whatsoever.

>Why. What would be the state of things today?

Complete American dominance.

Patton was impressed by the Soviet Union so he wouldn't have supported such a thing.

read a book sometime

It's true. Soviet Union streching from the Pacific to the Atlantic would be the best thing ever. Instead we got this timeline.

>Americans worship a bad general who would've gotten sacked in the Wehrmacht or Red Army for incompetence

I hate this country sometimes.

>attacked by lunatics
You mean justice was delivered by heroes

When did american right wingers become such sycophants?

>Russian dignity

It's just the nu-right as the old guard right still hates Russians.

Kys and fuck you for ruining the GOP with your meme candidate

how do you ruin something that was already shit?

Where did I say anything about supporting Trump?

>nu

Yeah, a country that stops invaders, isn't afraid to engage combat unapologetically and stomps gay protesters is something your 'old guard' would've hated.

Did Christmas vacation start early? Why aren't the kiddies in school instead of flooding the thread with 10th grade shit-posts.

Your grandfathers VHS tape of "Red Dawn" is not reality.

Its like revenge of middle-schoolers up in this bitch.

russian's so irrelevant for me that when a chechen terrorist goes to a russian kindergarten and kills children i say *a fewer problems* to the world, and now you want me to look into my soul and feel sorry for that ambassador ?

we will come to usa and rape ur kids insallah god is great

>old guard right
That's like ten people in total

cringe

can you please try to keep the slurping sounds you're making on Russia's cock down? It's almost bedtime in Europe and I can hear you all the way over here.

I need no further proof of being right than to see a Finn cringe.

Thank you for sparing some time from sitting around in a small stinky wooden room with a bunch of drunken naked men to post though.

Yurpeens are feisty today.

The nu-right is so inconsistent. They don't even care about free markets anymore which was the only thing tying the Reagan coalition together.

epic post you sure showed those europoors

upvoted

we win now, as horrible as that may be to various cucks

just stahp

Americans like a nice face instead of a capable man, but thanks to the fact that they solely dependant on that nice face they continue to survive..

Never seen such an obvious plebbitor on here in my life, kill yourself kiddo. Getting really sick of these love letter cringeposts by underaged r/thedonald posters to Russians on here, they don't give a shit about you or your soppy limped dicked attempts at fellating them or your ebin imaginary alliance, stop embarassing yourself and just do it.

>Americans actually believe they were the one to free europe

SOON

270towin.com/live-2016-presidential-election-vote-of-electors/

they were though
or do you actually think switching a dictator for another dictator counts as being "freed"?

its not about your shitty generals too ghoul

all tunisians should fucking hang

>call somebody Reddit
>they automatically assume you're a Hillary supporter for doing it
This is how in bed with plebbit Sup Forums is. Funny how the media introduces the idea of Trump being a Putin supporter as a scare tactic and blatant lie against him and you all for some reason decide to actually run with it and slobber all over every Russian posters cock on the website in reponse. It is absolutely astounding how fucking retarded you are.

>2008
>2016
>Recount
>Todays electoral vote

How many ways were you planning to lose, Shillary?

Rebel scum like you will be the first over the Wall.

As for our friends the Russians, I am sorry you had to find out this way. The only way to burn out that much corruption is with something bigger.

Its just business. Nothing personal.

And now for some pleasant 2017 American folk music:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7aPXXh8w-w

Long live the Republic.

the only good r*ssian is a dead r*ssian

>An innocent man was killed
>Russian
>Human
pick one, today a roach killed a dog thats all

Sup Forums and reddit have merged, it's obvious. Every newcomer to Sup Forums used to go to Sup Forums, but now they go to Sup Forums.
see

Trump is trying to pimp us out to them.

>innocent Russians
L M A O
M
A
O

What makes you think pimpery is involved?

You dont have to pimp to have fashynable tastes in hats.

>Russian dignity was grossly insulted.

>crimean war

aren't you guys ashamed of that? many british men sacrificing their lives for turkroach interests