Why is an illegal immigrant doing better than you Sup Forums?

Why is an illegal immigrant doing better than you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2016/06/05/foreign-students-seen-cheating-more-than-domestic-ones.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Affirmative Action.

>Texas
>Education
I bet she thinks the Earth is ~6,000 years old.

>Because Affirmative Action.

Affirmative Action is stopping you from succeeding in life, faggot?

>because im stupid and she's not

That's its actual age, but not geological age.

better question is why is an illegal immigrant allowed to attend college

>implying she can get a job to make that gpa worth anything without legal status

Because she comes from money.

Your tax dollars at work.

she managed to graduate from american education, big fucking deal.

This should be the standard for illegals to stay. The rest can fuck back off to wherever the hell they came from.

>I bet she thinks the Earth is ~6,000 years old.

Can you prove otherwise?

No. I didn't think so.

Never question the Bible while you're on my Sup Forums

If an illegal got into collage then she probably past because of her being illegal by some spineless liberals.

She did so well in school her GPA was greater than what is actually possible, affirmative action run amok.

because she was going to do better than me anyways

why do you care, OP?

For someone who claims to be so intelligent, it's not particularly clever to advertise your undocumented status in the states.

>Her GPA is probably under a BA for Women's Studies

dont even fucking start

Fucking idiot. She already has a social security number thanks to California law and graduating from a Cali high school.

She can work anywhere in the U.S. now.

Legally. Learn the laws, retard.

Google "California Dream Act"

>collage

You know user, if you're going to insult others, you ought to not make glaring mistakes.

oh god how did i miss that

kek dumb spic

I think that's the high school weighted GPA. If she got that in college UT has bigger problems than just affirmative action.

so you are saying that she IS documented?

I i knew, i wouldnt be here

>past
>It's "passed" you moron.
L2english you grungy mother fucker.

>She did so well in school her GPA was greater than what is actually possible, affirmative action run amok.

You're a god damned retard.

AP Classes gives you extra points on your GPA.

She could've had a 3.8 Unweighted GPA

5 AP Classes would add it up to a 4.3 GPA

Guess you never got good grades or took college courses in high school, huh faggot?

She should have also included
Lived with 17 people for 17 years
Cooks a mean taco
Vag smells like burrito
Ugly as shit with horse teeth

Because being first gen American she actually appreciates the opportunities that the US has to offer her compared to shitheads that take it for granted?

I am pretty sure this is highschool not college.

I'm inclined to believe she graduated from high school, not UT.

so the University of Texas is in Cali now?

see this You just made yourself look so stupid redneck faggot

>Past

>Passed

user your first mistake was posting

im german and even i know this shit right here isn't proper english.

>acts like doing well in highs cool matters

> 4.5 GPA

Apparently she failed math

>so the University of Texas is in Cali now?

No, nigger retard. California allows undocumented children to attend public school legally without repurcussions.

Once they graduate from a California high school and qualify for state and federal financial aid, LEGALLY, even without a social, they can attend any school in the U.S.

You niggers are dumb as fuck!

No wonder illegals are taking all your shit.

If I get the point across who the fuck cares other then grammar nazis?

This is Sup Forums, not some high end debating forum. If it was I would be taking care of such mistakes.

Kick her the fuck out. You know. Exactly like her country would do to me if I snuck in, aced their classes, and then bragged about having snuck in.

>acts like doing well in highs cool matters

This is why you live with your mom, Thomas.

at least I know what UT is

PROTIP: it's not a high school

spotted the nigger

Because they got in college for free

haha

I think she's saying that she has a full ride to UT. Not that she attended UT and it was all paid for, if she did that's an awfully strange way of wording it.

Thanks op. I work for ICE, and we'll be paying her a visit.

>4.5 GPA
Weighted Systems are for faggots.

You're a dumb fucking nigger.

She came to the U.S. at the age of 3.

In California, illegal children can go to public school and graduate, then go to college, even if they don't have a social.

They get a school visa with a temporary social until they graduate and get a work visa with a permanent social.

Learn the laws of your own country, asshole.

my names not thomas

and my parents are dead, i live alone

Lurk moar faggot

the fuck are you saying so pandering fucking loser neck beard. How does any tax money go into funding an illegal's college tuition. They can't even qualify for a fucking sweepstake, let alone college aid. Most of you pasty fucks always look for something/someone to blame instead of looking at your mistakes. Faggot

>at least I know what UT is
>PROTIP: it's not a high school

stupid nigger. she graduated high school and is saying she is going to UT for her college.

You're a dumb fucking nigger, aren't you?

She's going there next year... This seems pretty obvious to me otherwise it wouldn't have made much sense to brag about getting a full ride to it.

>spotted the nigger

I'm White.

When did educating a retard make someone a nigger?

I'm not sure you quite understand the definition of nigger, you fucking retarded homosexual.

they got the money , wymyn minority
do the math

how the fuck do you know so much about this beaner?

the fact that this shit youre spewing might be true doesnt help her greasy ass at all

whiteknight harder faggot

>and my parents are dead, i live alone

I'm glad your parents are dead. You're an asshole, and you don't deserved the love of a parental figure.

Die alone, Thomas. Die alone.

thats not at all what she said

if thats what she meant she should get a refund on her MS edumacation

If you would like to report illegal aliens, please call Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) at 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423). They will need to know names, locations (either work place or residence) and any other specific information you can provide.

Godspeed

better question is why isn't an American citizen (you) in college?

This, although at my school it was a dual-enrollment in college classes., and the whole thing was unweighted so passing Bio 397 with an A was worth the same as Remedial English, so my 3.85 GPA looked like shit.
Free college credits though, graduated high school with 30 of them.

>2016
>thinking doing well when you're not even 20 means much of anything
it's not how well you do right out of the gate, it's about whether or not you can continue the momentum. i graduated HS with like a 3.4 gpa, and damn near failed out of uni my first time around. i got my life in order, straightened out the personal and health issues i had, got my degree with a ~3.5gpa and am now self employed. good for her tho, hopefully she won't fuck it up. iirc the valedictorian of my HS graduating class is now a stripper and a single mom

So a state can run a federally ran program? I'm sure the feds are fine with cali just handing shit out like that.... fucking retard liberal lredingheart fucks that can't comprehend basic tyranny...aka Democrats

>how the fuck do you know so much about this beaner?

LOL My father was an immigration attorney, and while I was in college I worked for his office as a paralegal and personal assistant.

I filed all the paperwork and know the laws regarding immigration and naturalization into the U.S.

i couldnt care less what a beaner lover has to say

She just borrowed somebody's cap and posed for a picture. There's no proof whatsoever that she accomplished any of that shit

Her parents were rich and mine are not?

>check the house

cuz im 35 years old and have been working for a living supporting myself since i was 17

aww are you mad because your not smart enough to get into a college? dumb paste skinned bitch

She has to go back

i actually can through radiometric dating.

source i'm a geological engineer

Yup. You're right back in the day. That's how it was for me. Class of 96.

It's different today, but you're not wrong, brother.

I couldn't give any less shits about some random bitch I'll never meet.

Do you truly care, anons?

Shhhh, don't inject logic into the situation.

She isn't. I don't have the GPA, but I'm employed in my field and love my job

exactly you were too stupid to apply for even the most shitty college so your dumbass is going to work for the rest of your miserable life and never own anything and that illegal alien is probably gunna have cars worth more than everything you own

It's simple. She's lying.

im well past the college age faggot

not everyone here is underage b& like you

>If you would like to report illegal aliens, please call Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) at 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423). They will need to know names, locations (either work place or residence) and any other specific information you can provide.

Tell Sup Forums

she also could have been from a school that uses the 5 point GPA scale rather than (only) the 4 point scale. when i was in HS, we had both marked on our transcripts so she *could* be either telling a half-truth or being someone misleading

You know those times where you get so frustrated at a person's opinion that you squeeze the mouse too hard and hear cracking noises?

Isn't a max GPA 4. Depending on the system she was in that 4.5 could be a 50%. Fucking bull shit. Little cunt, bet she has medals in el taco bell for stealing from customers and not understanding English.

>nice legs
Her knees already look like shit

Cheating. Source: foxnews.com/us/2016/06/05/foreign-students-seen-cheating-more-than-domestic-ones.html

rich white guy fucked the illegal house maid arnold style and knocked her up... boom child. easy win for the wetback.

>So a state can run a federally ran program?
LOL I know it's frustrating, but yeah.

California uses federal funding to offer college to undocumented children who graduate a high school in Cali.

Most Americans have no idea the extend of how much money goes to illegals, not just food stamps and medicare, but free college, cellphones, monthly allowance, free housing, gas for transporation, bus fees paid, etc etc

It's crazy.

>i couldnt care less what a beaner lover has to say
KEK I'm not a beaner lover, but I do love Chimigangas, just like Deadpool

I'm just stating facts. Not my problem if the facts bother you, faggot nigger homo

she graduated from a shit school not like shelly over here, let him rip on her though

Big typo there, I think what you meant to say was 'waaaaaaaaaah'.

Punitiv Damages!!!

Since when was states having powers now delegated to the federal government tyranny? Lol, that's part of the constitution. You might have noticed a little debate stirring up around which US states would be allowing refugees into them.

why would she lie on a social media outlet and risk severe backlash

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#REKT

Dubs dont lie, dude, but I graduated two years ago.
Small towns, amirite?

oh fucking excuses my mom went back to college at 45 and my dad at 43

nigger i already own my own house, no mortgage

try harder faggot

probably the stealing and cheating part, you know being here illegally.

>source i'm a geological engineer

Do you think your engineering degree with save you from Satan and his minions?

Stop this evolution bullshit and submit to Jesus, or else!

lol

Ok shes bragging, but who wouldn't ? You guys are mad because a foreigner is succeeding and your not. Let's face it all of you who are talking shit; Your Ego is hurt, and You people are self centered. All I see in these kinds of threads are people circle jerking each other's grief

If you want to succeed get of your ass of your chair and MAGA