Ask the GM of a well run Jimmy John's pretty much anything

Ask the GM of a well run Jimmy John's pretty much anything.

What's it like drinking your problems away every night?

Sorry no alcoholism on my end. It runs in my family so I avoid excess booze and have maybe 1 or 2 drinks a week, sometimes less.

why did Harvick get so FUCKED today?

Do you fuck the homosexuals that you employ?

I don't follow NASCAR anymore. Did he make a right turn on accident?

Currently have no gay people on staff that I'm aware of.

got fucked by every yellow. Finished race but UGH

Why are all of the JJs commercial so fucking cringey?

Why do jimmy johns sandwiches have such high sodium? It literally tastes like I'm biting into salt. Any low sodium options?

Does brock lesnar own you? If not, what does he own?

What's your average sales on your busiest day, and the population of your delivery area? I'm asking because I got offered a delivery driver job at my local JJ's but don't want to leave dominos if the tips aren't the same or better

What's the one thing you would never order based on what goes into it?

What's your favorite sandwich?

It's the bread, go with the unwhich wrap that uses lettuce instead.

>688223684
Never order a Gargantuan unless you want to die when you're 40

lots of smoke makes things salty

What's the ratio of cum to shit for properly made Vito? I can never get it right

Yes our food is very salty. Any unwich without cheese or mayo has much less sodium in it

Kek

Do you think Jimmy Johns should start toasting sandwiches? I understand the concept is freaky fast and it would slow down the time on making the sandwich.

I like the Club Tuna with hot peppers, otherwise the 14 Bootlegger Club (add cheese) is pretty fire

Answer my question REEEEEEE

No. Toasting a sandwich turns the veggies into a soggy disgusting mess. Also, our meat is prepared so it can best be served chilled.

Good question. Our store averages 2400 dollars at lunch time and about 1000 at dinner. A lunch driver that works 10 to 3 makes 60 bucks on an average day. Night shift drivers make between 30 to 40 on a good night

How much Mayo do you use? I've heard at particular locations that have so much traffic, that once they open a container there is no sense in sealing it back up because it will be gone very quickly.

I do appreciate their choice on using hellmans

Is your delivery area about 30,000 people?

We use a number 60 (i think) portioner for mayo. Its about a heaping tablespoon per sandwich

What's your annual income?

It's about 20000

Australia backpacker here.
Need a shitkicker for a few weeks?

$42000

Have you ever work as a manager at any other fast food restaurants? If so, how does this compare?

I wish I could, however training takes weeks and by the time you'd be useful you'd be leaving us

Ouch only 60 in tips? That's why I try to tip my delivery driver well....are they subject to below minimum wage base pay like waitstaff?

What a joke of a salary. Try managing something that actually takes effort.

Is it worth that meager salary? Seems awfully low. How many hours a week?

Why is the "Secret Sauce" just olive oil, red wine vinegar, and salt?

If he lives in an area with low cost of living, that's not bad.

Every Jimmy Johns is different. We pay our divers $7.75 starting wage because we expect them to work in shop when there's no food to run

Cost of living in my area (few hours outside of the Chicago area) is really cheap, so it's plenty of money. It's a 50 hour a week job but super easy

"Not bad" isn't good.

Welcome to rural Mississippi!

I'm the dominos guy, but I can answer this question. It can work one of two ways. The first way is split pay. When you're in the store and not on the road, you're making minimum wage (in my state, it's $7.25). Then for the amounts of time you're clocked out on the road, you make server's wage (in my case, it was $4). We used to do split pay, but now I just get paid 5.85 an hour, whether I'm driving or not. I wanna go back to split pay

Czech'd

Columbus?

I sell cars for 35 hours a week and I don't work. I make almost triple your salary.

Okay well I manage of staff of 20+ people and have a ton of responsibility and it looks great on my resume. Also I adore my crew and team and makes thousands of people happy every week. Also, our food is totally fire. Enjoy selling out by swindling suckers for a living dickwad

I don't know, ask Jimmy John

I managed a small coffee house, but that was a completely different animal. This is a pretty easy business to run. No deep friers!

Love you jarjar

I'll enjoy retirement at 50... Enjoy loving your crew, faggot.