How can this case, missing girl Maddeline from UK missing in Portugal 2007 be a unsolved case?

How can this case, missing girl Maddeline from UK missing in Portugal 2007 be a unsolved case?

How come no leads and no suspects?
I'd waterboard a confession out of her parents.
What does Sup Forums think happend and who done it?

The chance that she is still aluve is almost zero. It's very unlikely that she is still among the living. I truly want to know what happend and qho did what.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_disappeared_mysteriously#2003
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3549374/Now-Portuguese-detective-vows-SUE-Madeleine-McCann-s-parents-years-prejudice-financial-losses-wins-libel-appeal-book.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys

The thing I don't understand is, is why was there so much money and effort involved in this case? There are so many cases like this that receive maybe a couple of stories in the news and circulate online, but nothing to the extent of this.

parent's kill her, good acting.

Ther dad is a freemason and they are chums with the former prime minister thats why dude

Some spooky trafficking bullshit. Something about Belgium.

millions have been funded to find her. why

I've seen this pic posted many times.

I think you're the killer and you're bragging.

First we have to find MH370

How can this be a unsolved case for real?
And why so much media attention?
Have the parents commited the perfect crime?
How did they get away with it. (Probly murder and dissposing the body of a little child Maddeline?)

I think her parents were doing something irresponsible, an accident happened that lead to the death of Madeline and would get the parents into a lot of trouble.

They took the body and dumped it somewhere before calling the police and acting like the child was abducted to cover up what really happened.

it was alions

This is horribly cynical, but she was likely kidnapped and raped. The question then is whether or not she was sold into slavery to be mutilated, or murdered buried within the forest, or within the sea.

It's a truly tragic case, but I doubt there will ever be answers.

Yes, this is very possible.

The possibility that they took the trip to murder their daughter abroad and not in the UK in order to easier get away with it so crossed my mind.

The chances are that madeline was dead/murdered and disposed of before the parents went to dinner.
At the time they came back they acted like victims blaming forgeiners. That dinner was their only alibi I believe.

>it was alions
>alions
>a lions
>lions

case closed

It's simple. They're white and not poor.

Nobody gives a shit about your trips, faggot.

this. op did it

it was me =)

Lmao, there's probably some foreign dude that rapes her every day in his basement

This happened this week... sick fucking joke of a world we live in

Sadly, I think she was taken and put into sex trafficking.

M A D D I E = I M DEAD

The mother who was involved with most the media interviews is what I believe the one that killed Madeline.
The mother has a cold and pshychopathic mentality. The dad was sucked into it I believe.
The dad is the weak link of these 2. He cant conves becouse most likely the mother has something on him. They are in it together.

So they murder their daughter b4 the dinner.
When was the last time people seen Madeline?
They must have parade that little girl through the whole town.

But how did they get away with it?

Not this week - 2011. But it still happened

that doesn't answer why the media and police responded in the way they did

Yet they spent thousands on the investigation that would likely lead to their own convictions, derp harder tinfoil Bro.

the jon benet one is the actual case where the parents were in on the shit. This case, not so sure.

The media has a momentum of its own. If you view the case through the prism of the media you're misleading yourself.

The sandniggers in Algarve ate her.

>not knowing about hiding in plain sight
>being this retarded

Since day 1 I'm convinced it was (one of) the parents.

Do they worship deadbeat parents who leave their kids unsupervised for so long Some Portuguese Guy™ snatches her up

They already tried blaming it on blacks and portugees and even gypsies.
Nothing sticks. It's the parents I'm sure. There's no fucking way some stranger would get away with it specialy with the media attention
Using this girl in the sex trade is not a possibility after all the media attention. So if she was alive, the media attention sure would have led to her death.

But why did this case get so much media and police attention? So much money was putting into finding this little girl when it happens quite frequently.

There's indeed alot of money involved in this case. Why is tgat?
Was this the perfect crime?

you done cracekd the cake

Stick with me Sup Forums
I would like to hear more possibilities about what might have happend to this little girl.

Am I your fucking crystal ball or something. You can't just speculate without any data. Do your own research ffs. First an foremost media attention is guaranteed in any situation where news paper sales are increasing its feedback. A newspaper sales increase associated with a particular story they see the correlation, so do they a) stop running the story or b) dine the fuck out on the easy revenue their rampant speculation generates.

Then ask yourself do the politicians ignore the public interest and suffer a massive backlash of negative public opinion, or spend a trivial amount of money and be seen to be effective in solving a crime that is ruined in the public Consciousness.

It was a rhetorical question, it's a confusing situation. The point I was trying to make is that maybe a lot of people embezzled from this.

I hope she's been "surprise adopted" by some rich motherfucker who treats her well, gives her everything and she comes back to rub it in her parent's faces.

But really, her parents probably murdered her and threw her into the sea with concrete shoes..

So the last section of that image:
The parents took it appon themselfs to call the media and give a pressconfrence.
The parents made a appeal to the so called abductors. This should be very suspicious. The parents are giving the idea that someone took their child and apealed through the media to the so called anductors!

That doesn't follow the MO of parents who intentionally kill their children though. The usual circumstances are 1) kid dies to physical abuse, 2) parent -usually mother- kills kids because she doesn't want to be a parent anymore 3) father kills whole family and then suicides.

The Jon Benet Ramsey case was likely an instance of #1, although that one reads to me likely physical abuse that accidentally went a whole lot further than intended; evidence sort of suggests mother pushed Jon Benet in anger, Jon Benet then falls and bangs her head hard against a wall corner or bathub edge or something. Mother then works up the whole hostage scenario, stages the scene of body in basement, writes the ransom note, at some point maybe clues in the husband.

Both of these cases are interesting to read about and I do recommend taking a look at the books about them written either by journalists or law enforcement who were involved in the case. The books written by the parents won't give any kind of objective look at the evidence.

Maybe? There a doc called everyday is like Sunday. On YouTube. It's about what the media newspapers television etc is and how it functions. That accurately explains the mechanism of modern media.

As to this crime you have to look at the data the official police reports witness statements anything and everything to do with the situation right then and there as it was. Without access to that it's meaningless empty speculation, you might as well conclude she was abducted by aliens.

Let us look at some obvious facts. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_disappeared_mysteriously#2003

She does not appear on the mysteriously disappeared list, as there is nothing mystical about it. The only way to completely disappear is to be kidnapped and forced into sex-trafficking.

She might be alive, yet it is irrelevant as she will never see sunlight again. Happy Tuesday.

>Portuguese investigator writtes a book about the truth, how he got shutdown everytime he presented proof against the parents
>book gets banned
>the guy gets sacked
>forced to pay compensation to Mcanns

So, it's more likely that the parents and I suspect the dad accidently got her daughter killed maybe drug or alcohol influence or something. The mother must be the one that took controle after that. Did not want to go to the police. Dumped the body, came up with the idea of going to dinner to have a alibi.

op couldnt have. op is a fag

Interesting. I hadn't heard about that. Looks like Amaral recently won the case on appeal though. And plans to counter sue the McCanns now.

>Former police chief Goncalo Amaral is planning to sue Gerry and Kate McCann for compensation in a new body blow for the couple.

Missing Madeleine McCann's parents are already reeling from the shock of having their €500,000 (£395,000) libel victory revoked by Lisbon appeal judges who also overturned a ban on his book The Truth Of The Lie.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3549374/Now-Portuguese-detective-vows-SUE-Madeleine-McCann-s-parents-years-prejudice-financial-losses-wins-libel-appeal-book.html

Intresting, very intresting indeed. Thank you.
There was also a withness that first said he saw someone dumping madeline's bidy, but later the withness changed his story, said he made it all up. Why? Something very strange is going on in this case. Did forensic detectives investigate the hotel room? Are there any signs of abuse before they went on holyday?
Murder or accidental death and dimping of the body? What is most likely?

>Did forensic detectives investigate the hotel room?

Yes. Although the timing on the analysis was unfortunate. The apartment had not been sealed for quite a while after the initial complaint. Whatever evidence there was compromised. Cleaned blood was found in one area but not matched to Madeleine. Since this is a rental unit that doesn't mean much. There was also very trace evidence, inconclusive, found in the McCann's rental car. That's all i can remember off the top of my head.

>Are there any signs of abuse before they went on holyday?

Nope. They have two other kids that were there at the time. Unharmed. Although those two weirdly slept right through the whole incident with people coming and going after the call to police.

or just dumped her in the sea