Sup Forums why do the people in the military like to jerk themselves off so much?

Sup Forums why do the people in the military like to jerk themselves off so much?

0/10

Because most of them are entitled fucks who think there countries owe something to them because they're in the reserves and will probably never see action.

shit lives, meaningless corporate killers need to find happiness in something.

Its the only way they can live day to day without thinking, I've made a terrible decision when i was 18.

agreed

mega corps need cannon fodder, so they make celebrities out of any survivors to get more sheep to enlist

Because violent conquest is the cornerstone of human civilization, so its only natural we would idolize them.
MADNESS

They're a bunch of faggots using the military as welfare

Have you ever met any of those guys? For every potential hero (ie, decent guy, good heart, brave, etc.) there are at LEAST 999 complete wastes of humanity. I'm talking scum-sucking, date-raping, animal-torturing, kid-banging pieces of filth. Just the type of loser to try to grab on to someone else's credit.

Because they've been tricked into thinking that they're better than the basic, expendable grunts that they are.
You cannot join the military to 'be a hero' the same as you cannot just take a job as a 'hero'.
You're getting paid, you're doing your job, not being a 'hero'.

You're being broken down mentally to accept any order no matter how terrible the outcome then returning home mentally scarred and physically destroyed.

It's a lie.

you know its true. God himself could show up and remedy every problem in the world. people would call god a hero. in the background screaming like a bunch of children going "he didnt risk his life to save you, we did. praise me"

none of them is a hero, one is a murderous fuck who doesn't have any other skill than to kill and fight and the other one was a racist prick

how does it feel waking up one day realizing that you've been brainwashed to be a mindless zombie.... KILL KILL KILL with cold blue steal... fucking tools.

>do a tour
>collect disability checks
>do drugs
>be called a hero

It's ussually POG's who try to pass off that they were In combat to get girls, ussually where cammies to parties and tell everyone they were military

>blaming alphas for being alpha
jelly beta detected.

It feels good.....

Exposed

Friend joined the military. We can't even be apathetic about his life choice without him trying to degrade us somehow. I think he believes if we're broken down like he was we'd be more willing to kiss his feet, which I suppose would validate his point of view, as if that's how the real world works or something.
Generally disgusting people.
Dumb fucking cunt also dated a marine and tried to rub it in my face, ended up basically abusing her, screaming and breaking through doors and shit. Couldn't be happier.

Defending your borders would actually garner some sort of praise.

Invading another country and blowing people up you have never met because you don't like the way they live? Well, I am sure you'de call that terrorism if it wasn't an AMUURKAN doing it...

>IT dude who stays in rear on computer all day, never seeing combat
>alpha

Fuck off m8

instead of working in a farm, factory, retail or call center, they brace a gun and go around the world shooting the people their corrupt government tells them to shoot.
they have to justify this in some way.
"oh no those guy are a threat to us, we need to defend our country" then get deployed 10.000 Km from their country.

i do consider it terrorism. Shit is fucking crazy what goes on over there. Although i dont know the story of it, the video the kids that are in school and a fucking bomb goes off like 2 blocks away. That shit happens because of us sometimes and people think its fine.

Also, all of the outrage about obama apologizing about hiroshima. I mean. its a weird time to do it. but i would put my house on the line and bet that if we had bombed japan and they dropped 2 fucking nukes on us we wouldnt have such a positive attitude about it and would treat it like a super holiday like we treat 9/11

because their lives arent worth anything and they only have the brotherhood of other worthless military shits to share that with, so they tell themselves its really important and valuable when its not.

Because they die for our sins.

>being this insecure

They do a shit job, for mediocre pay, and most of 'em know at least one buddy who gets killed by the job one way or another. There's tons of dirt bags, that's a fact of life. But if youve never served, you'll never understand.

fuckin lol

like how you shitpost.

>being this mad that its true

Fuck people in the military

because no one else does it for them.

Because military life is way harder than civilian life, and you're actually retarded if you say otherwise

Because the military uses the same tactics as any cult

>isolate from family
>break down bonds
>"you're special," "you're elite," "other best of best" bullshit
>become family
>full brainwash
>make you do shit you wouldn't have done before like murder people
>"you boys are heroes and don't let anyone tell you otherwise"
>PTSD caused by trauma, cognitive dissonance, and not being able to accept that you got duped hard and became a tool for the war machine.

It's just like why blokes like Tom Cruise won't ever be able to deny Scientology because that would mean admitting blowing millions of dollars on bullshit. Former soldiers can't admit that what they did was bullshit cause that would mean admitting they dun goofed and got conned into doing terrible things to make other people rich.

Must be so much easier crossing your legs like a girl when you don't have a set of balls.

fucking lol

Because we're fucking amazing, motherfucker!

mysides.jpg

Anyone ever noticed that the medal of honor looks like a Satanic inverted pentagram? Hmmm.....

Wake up at this time
Dress in these clothes
Jump through this hoop
Murder these people we've convinced you are out to get you

Life where you don't make any choices must be so difficult.

only proving my point.