Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I'm bored, it's dark and I have this super powerful laser. Dubs decide what I do with it. Will deliver.

Shove it up your ass

shine it at a passing airplane

do a barrel roll

make yourself blind in one eye

how many mW?

stick it in pooper

Op is a fag. That is only a 5mW laser ugh

burn your pupil to oblivion- keep it focused on your eye for 15 minutes

Which eye? Your choice

this

Shine into neighbours window

Can't even pop a balloon

winzip

Don't really know, bought it from a nignog at the beach. You can see it from pretty far away though.

Call the police and give it them

go to neighbors and shine it in their window plz

it should say on the warning label

you're fucked mate..

Point it at a house window

nice dubs, I'm not OP but did this kind of shit when I was a kid, never worked, you just see everything pink, then yellow then normal

Didn't even come with one

Nice try kek

Sneak on to a millitary base claiming the laser is a pipe bomb. Then bumrush the response team yelling allahu akbar.

Take video of you shining it directly into your retina for 5 mins.
If you stop at any time you have to add 20 seconds to that.

there were some fucking retarded kids in my high school in the late 90s who sat around the table with a laser pointer (they were brand fucking new technology) and they were taking turns pointing it into their eyes, giggling and acting like it was getting them high.

It was embarrassing, and I called them retards.

One of them got up to take a swing at me and fell on his face and hurt himself pretty bad lol.

The other two stopped almost immediately

point it at planes

rolling for this

Winrar

roll

insert in pee hole, turn on

>burn your pupil

Do you know any anatomy of the eye at all?

we brought them to our school too, they where really cheap so everyone had them and you could do pranks or project animal pictures on the wall. We didn't to this shit, or acting like it would get us high, some kids where sniffing erasers like coke so we had those retards.

I used to do that at home or stare at the sun wiht my stupid poor friends

Burn a hole kek

roll
+tun it on

If dubs, point in the lens of your camera for around 5 minutes while the camera is on.

Or your most expensive camera (If you have one that is superior to your phone, this option is now obligatory.)

just film yourself playing with it, caress you skin and have fun

I have one of those. It's not "super powerful" it was twelve dollars on ebay and it is nothing more than a normal green laser. It doesn't even burn things.

roll

Rape a girl with it.

roll, are you here OP

You dubbed yourself.

Shine it through a big magnifying glass and focus it towards some candy or something.

>Shine it through a big magnifying glass and focus it towards some candy or something.
thats not how it works faggot