Here is 100% PROOF that Animal Collective is accessible

A lot of people on here don't believe that Animal Collective is accessible to normies, well I'm here to change that. I put the song "Brother Sport" over the intro for Phil of The Future, a normie show, and it fits PERFECTLY. Check it out everyone!

youtube.com/watch?v=kU6DCjlIy34

-Youung Riich Kidd

0:26 ;^)

lmao

Wow you're so right.

You thinking that anco has an accessible normie sound just shows how far removed you are from reality. Even MPP makes normies go wtf is this creepy music? You've just listened to so much weird shit you forgot what normal sounds like.

The video, that youve probably posted 1000 times now, doesnt even really line up that well. Either you're just trying to be le troll or if not i just feel sorry for you

yeah nah. the closest AC comes to accessible is either My Girls or Summertime Clothes. Floridada is catchy but everyone seems to think its to relative to be listenable. Everything else is just too weird. Brother Sport is fun but if I played it for one of my normie friends they'd be like "Jesus turn it off I can't take it anymore"

Anco may be pop but just because it's in a pop style doesn't make it accessible

>relative
repetitive

I'm surprised how well it fits.

good video, but is this what animal collection sounds like? it is bad music

Bump...

My reclusive buddy showed me AnCo when I was 15. I just laughed at him for listening to autistic yelling over arpeggiators. 10 years later and I still diss him for it.

Good video.

OP fucking stop spamming this god damned shit.

he's right, you know...

All of Sup Forums needs to see this.

i get its a joke
but like why do you autistically keep doing this
it's obviously the same person, so i genuinely don't understand if you think you're funny or trying to bait people? i just don't get it
i think this may be worse than tedyposting because at least tedy is shilling his album or whatever, i have no idea why someone would willingly do this to themselves

animal collective fucking sucks

I genuinely am not meming when I say I don't see how anyone could think animal collective is inaccessible. When I was literally just getting into music at 15 I remember finding animal collective through related artists and MPP was the first "album" I ever heard. If I could have done it then anyone could

I despise snowflake underage faggots that see no irony in saying they have "normie friends".

What if I told you I was the same person Tedyposting?

-Youung Riich Kidd

This shitty meme needs to die

-Yuung Rich Kidd

This is borderline autism

where are these from, they're hilarious

Various blogs

>Trashed both Joanna memesom and numale bear as tasteless shlick masquerading as "gorgeous"

Absolutely based

I like anco for what they are, which is tasteless faux-artistic "experimentation", but this is 100% correct. Sauce?

google some of it you mong if it's really from a music blog it will show up

They're just another band

if you don't remember, because maybe you weren't on Sup Forums, the reason MPP is a meme isn't because it's good or because it's bad, it's a meme because of the forced pre-release hype which went on for months before the leak. Months! The same thing happened to My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. It was all marketing, if you don't believe anyone got paid then it was unpaid marketing by fans, and amazingly, it worked and it's still a meme today.

AnCo is a meme, and a shitty meme at that

Animal Collective is really really good

>putting words to music
i know that's what lyrics are but for fucks sake it's art it isn't meant to be objectively interpreted.. i never understood reviews

animal collective is accessible as fuck btw

Those reviews are talking specifically about people like you senpai

Nice thread guys.