Hey Sup Forums, bing your kids. Let's talk about brushing teeth

Hey Sup Forums, bing your kids. Let's talk about brushing teeth.
Ask me anything.
pic related.

I chipped my tooth and have what looks like that but not as bad

How did that happen? When it was first rotting why didnt you start brushing/mouthwash

can u extract it? by old fashioned way, the thread.

started in 2006, I treated it for a while, but then the depression hit me.

Why dont you get it pulled

Your other teeth seems fine, pull that one out while you can dude

You will need a root canal.

Rip tooth out
Post pics

It don't need to be pulled out. I went to dentist, this is the beggin of the treatment, he used the eletrical knife to open space, now a new crown need to be put in place.
I have done already on this theeth, he is dead.

Did you purposely do that so cocks have an easier time entering your mouth?

Look at my teeth i look like a meth head.

my gum are pretty much like this, any plan?

Damn thats some huge teeths right there

thats.. you know... a little space for that... i think...
You surely do.

try having overbite

Did it get black cause of the lack of brushing or just rotting?

I forgot to say that it was not broken. It broke when I bit into a piece of well-done bacon.

>?

Brushie brushie, kids.

Pleb mouth. The bacteria in your mouth should be strong enough to get rid of most stuff. How do you even get cavities

The rotting, In fact the bluish part in the theeth is blood that got 'stuck' in it.

It was a fragile teeth, blue and so on, but it was OK and i could live with it. Than it broke and a need a new one.

Food rich in sugar and bad habbits, sleep without brushing basicly

root canals are expensive, better plan on oragel coopuns

Hey Sup Forums, bing your kids. Let's talk about meth abuse.
Ask me anything.
pic related.

fixd, yw

Hahaha disguting fag, im actually a dentist, grab some tong and wash it with alcohol, drink vodka or something like that, brush your teeth and then when you can't feel your gingiva use the tong and rotate, only rotate a little to both sides and pull!!!

it's better than pay a faggot like me, brush your teeth before and after doing this magneficent surgery.

Yeah, meth that spoils one single teeth. You certainly works on CERN.

I think I'll keep it.. want to see the radiography?

no fucking get it out before it infects the healthy teeth around it.dont risk fucking them up just because oyu want to keep this ugly black tooth.

WHY would you want to keep it

YES PLEASE, at first llok you don't have any other problems with your front teeth, good looking enamel at all.

It DONT need to be pulled out.
Here is a thomography

It will be used as a support to a reconstruction

how long has it been since you have pain?, don't look like you have periapical lessions in that piece, or bone resorption, but look strange the periapical of the second premolar (bicuspid).

Look great to have some dental prosthesis, but you will need some orthodontic rehabilitation.

I dont know for how long, but for a while.
I need to see an endodontist for that other teeth, it is already scheduled.

The great rehabilitation would be in the habits. But sometimes it feel like it dont matter, maybe i'm cooking pancakes at 3am... what a've done with my life... FUCK!

>using big words to sound like you know what you're talking about

that's great, here in my country the dental lessions are absolutely common and people don't have the luck you have losing only one crown, they lose at least 3 o 4 pieces and have bad hygienic habits, and going to dentist is too expensive for this third world country we are, i have some feels with some of my patients because don't have enough money to rehabilitate and the government don't have dental plans at all, only to have some extractions of the third molar or traumatic accidents.

How much you paying for the crown? I got my last appointment this wednesday. Total is $1170 here in commiefornia