>>68822852

Unrelated, but why is your minister of health so fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vkt0xgrJlYI
youtube.com/watch?v=NOlRYae8bzc
youtu.be/H19gCcV-avI
youtube.com/watch?v=tUDNgzlqX30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whoa, ease it with the fatshaming.

The jews did this. Europe has no more culture, Europe fallows America and the insane destruction of white people via the jews

what for?

Sickening. Russia please just nuke the entire continent.

totally agree and support the statement. infact let's just nuke everyone and everything and be done. the human race was a mistake, if there is a god, he probably abandoned us a long time ago.

Not him but fuck you jew, I will annihilate your race, I will finish the job of Hitler

are you a grill, btw ?

not a jew, atheist, jews are not a race. also yes please do kill the jews along with the muslims and take your country back.

>Born just in time to see the death of your race

How cruel.

welcome to the jewtopia called globalisation

brown people problems:
youre poor and stupid

"white" "people" problems:
you're race is going to extinct within 20yrs

That is fucked up past all jokes and meme levels. I thought I had seen it all after finlands lucia days speech promoted islam in helsinki's catethdral but this what the fuck

>promoted islam in helsinki's catethdral

I don't want to live in bizarro world anymore

I'm watching it being rerun on the tv right now and now theyre talking about does lucia day add with feminism
apparently st lucia should be black homosexual like they have in sweden

I can only imagine the look on refugees' faces when they finally get to meet Western qts and they're big boned German """girls""".

youtu.be/Vkt0xgrJlYI
meanwhile in sweden

lmao this. lot of manly german women out there for some reason

I've accepted that white people will disappear. I'm kind of sad about it, despite not being white myself. But all good things must come to an end, I guess.

only ugly women will go there

>ugly

Not really. This is a qt.

That negro is 37 years old

tho its a very practical way to integrate them into the society, even though most of them are muslim. if the german girls dont give a damn about being a muslim, then thats just the way it is. not having a resistance to taking part in the religion sounds bizarre to me tho.

No he is poor 17 year old refugee cant you see

It's mostly women who vote for the immigrant friendly politics

So this seems in line with that, don't you think so?

Why is it you forbid negros to sing in your country? That's racist

I don't know this particular case so I couldn't say

Individual freedom is very important in sweden. So I'm sure they can sing if they want

negros do not belong to my country. We have no single historical contact to them but yet they come here and whine about "white guilt" to us and how us finns have "oppressed" them. I hate black people. I want them to fuck off and die.

>governments dont set these kind of things up for the native population
really makes you think

You sound like a problematic individual

It is a class of school children meeting a group of refugees in the same age group. It's a way for them to get in contact with the native population and is meant to help with integration, I assume.

I think it's common everywhere in Europe. You just see it as a weird thing because you don't take in any refugees.

Tell me how do they have right to come to my country and tell us what to do? I understand why they whine in america, but we had not single black person just 20 years ago

hey soul brother, why are we getting so much hate lmao

fuck you eurabians if you can't defend your country don't blame everythign on jews.

that doesn't sound anything like what op said. why op lie like that.

>refugee "children"

You mean 30 year olds saying they're teenagers and cuck Yuropoor govts not caring because they want the white trace bred out.

just imagine world with no race and no ethnicity so much humanity could accomplish we humies are fools gg in 50 years we gonna get rekt by aliens

Germany is done. Really, I personally lean more on the liberal side of things, I'm an atheist with no problems with gays or trannies or other races, but Germans at this point are so terrified of being associatd with Nazis they've become utterly blind to actual dangers like letting in millions of people who were raised in a culture that's completely incompatible with the "western liberal culture". At this point a gang of muslims could rape a child and they'd keep it on the hush because that would provoke "negative feeelings towrds out muslim friends"

why aren't croatians so then ? ante pavelic was much worse than hitler

The fuck do I know. We didn't have negros until recently when colombians, dominicans, haitians, etc. started to appear here looking for jobs. They are not refugees tho so we are not forced to have them here

well to be fair pavelić believed in croatian superiority, which is just factually correct. :)

So why do you claim me to be a problematic individual? Arent black people just a problem?

yeah and by believing that he was murdering and genociding people along with hitler but you don't have that self-shame, probably because tito didn't let red army invade rape and pillage your country for years, you see tito was a good communist and cared about his country unlike s*alin

Well, I guess fuck it. I'm saving money and plan to visit Germany for 3 days and experience white culture that I watched in old films, made me feel foreign and all but this happened. A dream that will never come true.

He linked to the article that clearly stated it, though. The teachers baked cakes and they all had a good time, trying to communicate with google translate because they don't speak English yet. The article writes that most of them are 16-18 years old, but these ages are often lies.

That being said, the German students are from some vocational school program, and the one who is interviewed is already 21 years old.

Yes. I assume that at least half of them are older than 18. They get better treatment if they lie about their age. Nobody checks for that shit here, anyway.

I though old m8 joseph had a more or less positive following in your cunt ?

>Born just in time for Canada to turn into Chinada just like Europe to Eurabia

georgia was 50% bigger b4 stalin he gave away georgian lands to prove loyalty to the ideology

Because German government, just like every other EU government, works actively against its people

FUCKING GERMANS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU ***ALWAYS*** FUCK UP EUROPE

gavrilo princip was croatian

I do like tito from what i've read, but a lot of what i know about him comes from my father who's a tito fanboy so my knowledge there might be a bit skewed. me and my sis actually got him a photo for his birthday where we photoshopped my dad's head to gaddafi shaking hands with tito, he loved it

um, white genocide isn't real???

And he caused germanics fuck up europe. Germanics are and always will be degenerates

you are degenerate too actually everyone is degenerate if you ain't georgian (our medieval thinking, worked pretty good to build an empire tho)

'no'

youtube.com/watch?v=NOlRYae8bzc

>white guilt" to us and how us finns have "oppressed" them
I thought that was just American and South African blacks. Didn't know it spread so far

well georgia is pretty cool, Atlanta has the CDC center and the Falcons and other neat stuff

but georgians... y-youre our friends? we have even made a movie about you fucking up russians

why don't they organize meetings for german guys to meet foreign girls though?

i said medieval thinking m8 we aren't in medieval times are we ?
okay superior croatian how about you eat the peanuts out of my shiiet

And America into spicville

Its going on here and its worst in sweden. Finns have nothing to apologize to black people. We have been tolerant towards them for the time they have been here. But the free food and welfare isnt enough for them, they literally start riots on our streets because we are "white opressig slavery owners". Funny that we were never concidered white by europeans, where are "finnish lifes matter" movements in russia and sweden?

and produced stalin

The ultimate cucks

the Svens are possibly the only ones more cucked than germans

youtu.be/H19gCcV-avI
No we finns and swedes opress them dont you get it you white male?(sarcasm)

HOOTON PLAN
O
O
T
O
N

P
L
A
N

Why not the opposite? Immigrant girls (however few) with local guys.

:^)

and erdogan

at least we have immigrants

Uh, what?

When will you gas them?

Ha! Not gonna work this time.

Ette kai vaan kuuntele väärennettyjä uutisia?
youtube.com/watch?v=tUDNgzlqX30

Idiot

Pic pls

Germany has always been a country of extremist and nutejobs.
Now more than ever.