Start rollin

Start rollin

Shameless self-bump

Dubs decides what I say next

Boomp

Let's fuck with this guy faggots. Dubs decides next text

ur a cheeky cunt u kno that m8

Boomp

I got a boner the size of Trumps delegate count.

Bumpin

Bump a hump

Would you mind if I flossed my teeth with your pubic hair?

Anal? I could go for chocolate ice cream.

re-roll

Deluvard

rawl

Would you come over and fuck my ass? I'm hornier than a rhinoceros.

You. Me. Balls deep in a hobo. What do you say?

fuck you and your glasses faggot

this

Hillary Clinton gets me harder than my mom got raped by a pack of niggers last christmas.

I'd suck your dick for a Philly cheese steak right now.

Would you cannibalize one of your family members?

Im only telling u this cuz iv been drinking but id totaly fuck u if u askeed

Please support Sup Forums by disabling your ad blocker on *.Sup Forums.org/*, purchasing a self-serve ad, or buying a Sup Forums Pass.

Here you go

Keep rollin'

Your friends a comic OP?

I want to eat your earwax and inject your snot into my dickhole.

Delivard

Keep roling

relevant to the bread.

>if get
Your stand up set is as bad as your mothers pussy, it's sloppy and stinks.

Y WINT U ANSEER ME!

Shameless self bump

And by "fuck" I mean balls-deep in your hairy ass. But, you better reciprocate!

I'd even suck your dick right now for a penny

send dick pic

winz!!

Delvrd

Roll that shet

what do you say you come over, we'll watch some magnum pi re-runs and you can shove m&ms up my pee hole.

I know where grandma is buried.

Deleevred

Rolin

I want to be your Jean Grey

stick it in my ass and call me papa

For as long as ive known u iv always wondered wat dat dick do! A quick pic wont hurt ;)

Hail Hydra.

I really need a warm mouth on my cock right now

call this "logan" a foggot

will you at least sell me your cum so I can taste your man juice?

wood u pwleeease gimme a sneak peek of yor deeeck

Wanna play tummy sticks?

Your dad often ask me to fuck him while your mom watches.

Call me Pope Francis, I love it

wanna cum over and sword fight?

fuck off

Send photo saying do you like my new cat?

Ye ye

N' shit

Roll

And again

Thread is kill

War. War never changes.
In the year 1945, my great great grandfather, serving in the army, wondered when he'd get to go home to his wife and the son he'd never seen. He got his wish when the US ended World War II by dropping atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
The World awaited Armageddon, instead something miraculous happened. We began to use atomic energy not as a weapon, but as a nearly limitless source of power. People enjoyed luxuries once though the realm of science fiction. Domestic robots, fusion powered cars, portable computers. But then, in the 21st century, people awoke from the American Dream.
Years of consumption lead to shortages of nearly every major resource. The entire world unraveled. Peace became a distant memory.
It is now the year 2077. We stand on the brink of total war, and I am afraid for myself, my wife, for my infant son.
Because if my time in the army taught me one thing: it's that war, war never changes.

Dick caught in ceiling fan.

I am not sure if you have any questions or concerns please visit the lockouts page and the other day

I'm gonna finish all the dubs I have now, and if I don't get a reply, I'll switch to someone else

sorry, dog took my phone

rr

rrretard

thissssss

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

-Mhm-
Yeah

Winrar kek'd

How about you make me dinner and I make it so you can't shit right for a week?

rolling for this

Yr a faggot

Roll

Send pic faggot

my cum stick is ready to erupt

rolling

I'm switching to another person cus he won't reply

Hello. I want my CUM inside your anus. I know that's gay but I just want it. Pleassseeee...

Rollin for this

Gibe dik piks NOAW!!$!!1 OR I SHOOT UUUUUUU!!!!!1!!1!1!1#1111!#;4

Start rolling

Deliver this OP

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

my dick swells a bit can u suck on it

Logan just stuffed his dick in my mouth

bro, it's very embarrassing...

I really like your company that is all goodbye

This

Rolling

I had a dream about you last night

check em faggot

Dude someone stole this toilet seat

my anus is twitching lately do you mind rubbing your dick on it

I really enjoy Indian food so much I like bathing in curry and shoving carrots in my asshole wanna see?

Rawl

I just want to tell you black lives matter

Roll

TRIPS CHECKED