>that'll be $14.99 plus treat thanks

>being this triggered

Holy shit, a talking dog!

You can't do that shit in civilized countries

>first reply nearly an hour later
what the fuck has happened to this fucking board

Dogs are haram, pls leave ishallaah

Calm down Muhammad it's just a dog

how much does Sup Forums usually tip? I tend to do a 5 if it arrives in a reasonable time

$0.00

with my dick after your sister delivers me my pizza

You should try making a sports thread, friend.

depends on how cute the guy is

Are you ok Ahmed?

$5 for 1-2 pizzas
$10 if we order more than 3

waiting for >youknowwho to do it for >youknowhowmuch

So let me get this straight; you tip more when you pay more?

Are all Americans this fucking cucked by Jews?

Yeah, it's commonplace here to tip percentages.

At restaurants you're expected to top 15-20% for good service, 5% for deliveries, and 100% for obama's border policy

That's how a percentage works.

Are Australians this fucking stupid?

This doesn't make any sense at all. I can understand tipping waiters but a delivery driver doesn't need to be tipped in accordance with how many pizzas he is delivering to you.

Percentage of what? You think the delivery guy has to bust a gut to deliver you more than two pizzas, so you tip him $10. You're a fucking idiot.

>tipping
>at all

maybe americucks should raise their minimum wage

Fuck me, I just realised Americans don't even know how to tip, they just do it because they are told to.

You fucking sad bunch of cunts.

I don't mean to offend any of you but fuck me, Americans need to get their shit together and start thinking for themselves.

Embarrassing

>I don't mean to offend any of you
>flag

Also fuck raising the minimum wage and fuck tipping. If you lack so many skills that you're waiting tables at 40 years old, then you deserve to make what your employer is willing to pay you

I know it's hard for Americans to understand any other way of thinking outside of thee vacuum the Jewish overlords have created for them but in the real world, we don't tip. Or if we do, it's out of kindness, not necessity.

sleep tight p.upper

$5?? That's like fucking 25%. I wouldn't tip that much anywhere.

I tip a pizza guy like $2 if I'm feeling generous. $1 if he takes too long.

The fuck is this?

I would have shown here my O face am I right?

who the fuck tips 5 bucks for a pizza? unless they're coming from 10 miles away, I'll only give 2-3 bucks.

he was just doing his job to support his family

>all these triggered Ozzies
have some some self-respect m8s

some people how make money on tips dont want that because they will make less.

Chuckled. Thank you based upside down man.

who*

I always order carry out and pick it up myself because I don't feel like dealing with the awkwardness of tipping a delivery driver.

The 30 cents in gasoline I'll burn is worth it.

If this is true, what a shame...such a qt 3.14

Decent service warrants a 20% tip in my eyes, but I grew up a generous tipper because both my parents worked in restaurants when they were young.
Great service gets 30%.

Bad service, though, and I might throw a handful of change on the table, if anything.

Pizza guy here, thanks to everyone who tips. All are appreciated. FYI delivery fees aren't tips paid to us. I know it literally says that on receipts but it's the truth. For instance my store charges $3 per delivery, $1 of that goes to me as gas reimbursement. So when you're a shithead that lives 10 miles away and stiffs me, thanks. You literally cost me money to drive out to your podunk nowhere shitshack and give you pizza.

Here's a good guide to tipping for anyone curious:
>$0 aka stiff
You're a dirtbag and we all remember your address. Don't order pizza if you aren't going to tip.
>$1
Better than nothing, we assume you're a poorfag and probably shouldn't be ordering pizza in the first place. If you want a pizza that badly and you're hard on money then go to a grocery store and get a Red Baron.
>$2
Better than $1 but we generally think the same of you
>$3
Average tip on the low end. These make our world go around
>$4
Average tip on the high end. A night full of these makes for a solid night
>$5
Good tip, good favor from your delivery guy. Make a habit of $5 tips and we try to make your life better especially if you're a regular
>$6-$10
You just made our hour really good, thanks!
>$11-$20
We will talk about you to our coworkers in a really high regard and if you order again we try to throw in extras
>$21+
Fuckin love you man

Also I've noticed how strange it is that poor people that "can't afford to tip" order so much pizza. Strange.

Your company should pay your wages not me, cunt.
>imagine living in a country where tipping is practically mandatory

Are you gonna give the money you get to the chef and the faggot who folded the box, fuccboi?

I don't tip my postman for bringing my mail, why should I tip your for bringing my pizza? If gas and pay is an issue, unionize and sort it out

Restaurants yes are by percentage. Doesnt make sense but its a thing you really should do. For delivery no, Im doing a flat fee unless I order something that is physically straining or something (which is always because >amerifat)

?????

Then don't complain if you don't get tipped if your primary motivation is getting more money than your job is worth.

This, basically. Raise your fucking minimum wage to like $15 an hour or some shit. $7 is ridiculous.

I paid for the food faggot. If it says $20 I'm paying $20. Tell your boss to raise your pay and stop being a fucking faggot.

I never realized how fucked up we were until I realized there's a tip culture all around the world.

No wonder pizzas arrive cold here

No your country is just shit. We don't tip in Australia and my pizzas arrive on time and fucking warm. Go fucking riot or something, don't take that cold pizza shit

I would order pizza all the time if cool dogs showed up to my house

I tell them to keep whatever change is left over

If that's $1-2 too bad for them, I'm not made of money

Why are australian posters so mean

all of them Ive met in person are bro-tier

>ordering pizza enough that tipping $3 is a big deal to you

Gross

like $2

I almost never order delivery

How about you work at a walmart

I think its hilarious how people who dont tip try really hard to argue that theyre not poor. Anybody with a respectable salary really doesnt give a shit about dropping an extra 5 bucks in there.

the sad thing about tips are almost everyone agrees that it's retarded but nothing will ever really get done about it

I usually only order Chinese delivery and tip a couple bucks because it beats driving to the ghetto where the place is.

>deliver pizzas on weekend evenings because barhopping is for normie faggots
>actually have had several sluts and lonely housewives and daughters invite me in/to cruise back over after work
>tfw good looking but am a social spaz who belongs on mongolian imageboards
>always get nervous and slut shamed all of them
>they were all regulars before but then after they never call back. ever.

no way. I might try doing pizza delivery just for the experiences then.

To the pizza delivery guy in this thread, there is a website called phone losers of America or something that is full of reverse prank phone calls where these kids fucking destroy people calling in and ordering pizzas. Its some of the funniest shit I've ever heard.

Shoo shoo gains doglin

Delivery cucks can make pizzas too fuckboy

>give me money for doing my job
You're the healer in wow that expects thank yous

good thread