My wife wants her bull to injects his cum in my balls with a syringe to "let's see if we can make you a real man like...

My wife wants her bull to injects his cum in my balls with a syringe to "let's see if we can make you a real man like him"
Is that dangerous?
>pic not related

HI /R/Sup Forums

Kill yourself, you are a failure as a man.

100% safe. Go for it op

This cannot be real, and im into cuck shit, but srly?? You have no self respect at all?? What kind of cuck are you?? Thee himillated one i guess, but come on...

>taking the bait

Yeah I'm a failure butshe is trying to help me

Do it op. That's hot. And who care if it's dangerous.... You don't need your faggot balls anyway.

Do it for her.

I don't even see myself as a man, also if I'm masochist

Yes.

At worst, you rupture your nut or get an infection.
At best... You dead nigger semen in you.

Just guzzle a cock or something if you want another man's semen in you.

I had cleaned my wife pussy several times
Her bull isn't black

user, why not take hormones?

Just take testosterore nigger, its all what you need

Because my wife likes to tease me and that will not help

this. Kinda hot you're such a pathetic cuck, just tell your wife you can never be a real man already.

With that the cuck shit is going to end, since it makes him more aggresive and shit

fuck, stop posting this shit, you autistic nigger

well, if she wants to make you a man like him, the the transition hormones mixed with diet should do the trick.

hell, if you get her on bovine oviary and similar homones, you can get her to thicc proportions...and milk

There is not humiliation on taking testosterone
Taking another man cum in your balls really is humiliation

I wouldn't say he's a failure, he's found his niche and he gets into it. That technically makes him a success even if his idea of success is being a giant cuck

Why don't you just have it orally and anally injected like every other faggot op? Ain't that humiliating enough?

okay what the fuck

I already have it orally by cleaning my wife pussy
But they want to humiliate me more

pics or gtfo faggot

Then let the Bull take turns to fuck your ass and wife pussy, you massive faggot

oh look this thread again

2Nd i take a body builder dose and i feel manly as fuck when um on cycle. Protip i dont work out.protip 2-i forgot to get my anti estrogen this timw and my tit is growing and sore. Gonna have to double upon it after my cycle

Also ur dixk gets bigger but tour balls shrink. And you are horny more often. And you get greasy and smell funny. And bitxhes smell the test on u they fucking approach u like hungry vultures on a day old dead armidillo.

Cleaning.... So suck his dick. Or get fucked by him.

Surely that's humiliating?

I mean I'm only playing devils advocate. I don't really care if you syringe a bunch of another man's jizz into your balls, but you're kind of going from 0 to 100.

Usually before you settle into a real dedicated kink, you practice the basics first.

Having your wife tie you down and him raping you, busting a nut in your ass, then being plugged to keep it all in seems more humiliating to me.

I cant say it better, this Nigga knows his shit

Shut up Brucie.

What you runnin bro?

Post pic of your wife getting pounded you shitlord

He isn't gay, and I'm bisexual so... He is not going to fuck me or letting me suck his dick

Straight bullshark testosterone.
Actually when i first got into test i tried this topical test shit. It was darknet market version of androgel. My ol lady called it "horse-nut" hahaha

Nigga, you crazy. Hahaha.

curious, do you still get to fuck your wife? and do you want to be a real man to her?

i don't know what sort of syringe you're planning on using but semen is pretty thick. it's thicker than blood, and they usually use a 21 gauge needle for drawing blood.
you'd have to use a 16 or a 14, which would be like inserting a capri sun straw into your balls.

>My wife wants her bull to injects his cum in my balls with a syringe

kek, the bait is fail as fuck.

Aaaaand, another cuckservative is born....

Pics of your wife faggot

Naaaah i use a 21 gauge for my thick oily testosterone when i pump it into my buttcheeks(no homo?
So jizz should fit in a 21.
I mean a 17 gauge would work if ya just gotta have a large needle and his nut is very viscous and sticky

No, the last time I fucked her was 2 years ago
I only want to obey her

The Fuck you even talking about little man?

seconded

So, you're going to inject his semen, to be more manly, to get to Fuck her? Cause it seems you're on a slippery slope.

Forrest Trump cum-slurper detected.

I like this thread... it takes a few different b8 threads and put them together into some unholy rape spawn of b8

She don't want her family and friends to know about it

they won't don't show face

Yeah, okay. Don't bundle me into your weird ass fetish, faggot.

I'm not a hamburger, nor do I follow any of your politics.

But do continue projecting. Please, feel free.

you can push testosterone through a 30 guage if you're patient enough. it has to do with the actual physical properties of semen. it has high cohesion and doesn't like to separate. cum in a 21 guage and try to push it out. won't happen.

80% of internet traffic

then post her ass or something.

Troll harder faggot that isn't true

this

I grew up on a ranch and we had to use big ass needles like that on the cows because of the volume of the vaccination. They make a hell of a popping noise when they go in, and leave a big ass hole

This is actually very common. You can buy the home kit at Walgreens and other pharmacies. They give you very detailed instructions and even a numbing agent so you don't feel the needle.

No sense at all, how can someone be this beta

Um... Youbseem to know alot about pushing ejaculate through hypodermic needles. Why have you tried that before?

Brought to you by JIDF, your friendly neighborhood kike.

Nah but you should try doing DMT and changing your life. You're going to kill yourself if you keep going down this road.