What would happen if these two ended up playing one another?

What would happen if these two ended up playing one another?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j_BiABpPMFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-fzaD7YFdq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

22 men playing football for just over 90 minutes

Trouble

IRA will finally surrender

>tfw Bob Ley keeps referring to NI as "The Northern Six Counties of Ireland"

Up Sinn Fein bros

Nothing.

This

would end 1-0
guess for who

The Troubles 2.0

Kek

It would be the most unlikely final in the history of the sport

Irelandbowl
get hype

6 counties btfo 26 counties and Southern Ireland decide that independence just isn't worth this much humiliation, accept the queen and rejoin the union ushering in a new era of world peace.

Mi5 overtime

Fuck the UK
Fuck the North.
Fuck the Queen.

I'd be cheering for NI while wearing a Guinness hat

Why are you so arsey today? Did we forget to give you your latest potato shipment?

My true queen.

Will Grigg spontaneously combusts

Ireland's brave Robert Brady would score a hat trick in a 5-0 rout

2-1 to Norn Iron

NI would win. They are, simply put, a better team. Their supporters are better too, you can barely hear ROI fans when they make up over half the stadium, yet you can always hear NI fans when they only make up 25% of the seats.

Nah have plenty of them without any shipments from you lot.

You can tell this fucker is clearly from Northern Ireland.

>tfw based Welsh fans boo the shit out of Northern Ireland's cuckold anthem

youtube.com/watch?v=j_BiABpPMFQ

O'NEILL VS O'NEILL

IRELANDBOWL GET HYPE

YOU'LL PAY FOR YOUR WHOLE SEAT BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED THE EDGE

>averageIrishman.jpg

Bravo user

You are now imagining how a NI vs ROI final in the Stade de France would play out

Why does Northern Ireland give the south shit when the south beat the Brits out of their bit and have their own flag and government?

North Ireland are the biggest cucks in Europe, even note so than Sweden or Germany. Scots pretending to be English is basically what they are, its beyond comprehension how cucked they are

"Ireland" they all heard lord Cromwell say, "I killed her screaming soldiers." He trust his army into Drogheda, pushing steel clad soldiers into the town. "Then I raped her." Cromwell slammed his forces into Wexford, Waterford and Duncannon making splinters of these towns. "Then I smashed her fucking head in, like this." As he drew back his huge army the blood on the battlefield of Scarrifholis seemed to smoke. There was a sickening crunch.

Okay, just make sure you do a regular inventory check. Remember what happened last time you ran out? We don't want a repeat of that now do we?

Everyone gets confused over who is managing each other and they end up tossing a coin to see who goes through and then the wrong team still goes through as everyone is still confused.

>celebrating the man who literally was a muh heritage fag and let jews come into his country en masse
Ahh yes yes very good.

Here.

youtube.com/watch?v=-fzaD7YFdq4

>Michael O'Neill
>Martin O'Neill
>MO'N vs M'ON

It is destined to be

"WHO GAVE THE ORDER!!!?"

Oh yes you never seem the shut the fuck up about it. At least someone cares enough to remember.

Why does the South constantly think they can speak for the North? Our team is better than yours and you fucking know it.

>Being so cucked you have to repeat referendums so that it finally ends up being in favour of the bull.

Since the only way they end up playing each other this tournament would be in final, I'd say the universe would implode.

Cue the mongoloid NIer bragging about how "white" the north is in 5...4...3...

BRITS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Ireland makes it through
>NI makes it through
IreBowl FUCKING CONFIRMED

>The Republic defending England's honor
>Northern Ireland cuts off Wales' head.

It's a complex metaphor.

>Our team is better than yours and you fucking know it.

Literally you right now.

>3-0 to an underperforming Belgian team
all of my kek

You'd fucking lose to Russia

>68825082
>5082
>50
>5-0

Then Ireland wins

>22:57:03
>03
>0-3

The republic would fucking rek obviosuly

I want IREBOWL to happen now

Can only happen in the final

We took 4 points off the Germans. You were lucky to only lose by 1. But congrats on beating the mighty Ukraine.

>can't even beat germany
top kek kiddo, come back when you can kick it with the big boys :)

Merger.

I'm fucking praying for it. Can you imagine the fucking atmosphere? Can you imagine the insanity in Belfast's fanzone?

I am praying.

>northern ireland fans

Understand that they're not a great team but support them for a laugh, don't belittle their opponents, still sing on when they're losing

>ireland fans

Under the false impression that their team is actually good, blame every humiliating defeat on muh refball, whistle like a bitch when things don't go their way

so I take it you've woken up from your coma, Oliver?

Are you implying Ireland fans don't sing when they're losing? Like when they were 3-0 down against Spain and they sang so loud that the commentators here stopped talking?

it was 4-0

Don't be acting the wanker lad. This is not the time for your sectarian ballix.

>Wales booing their own ACTUAL anthem
Fucking sheepshagging cunts

Bloody sunday

Northern Ireland seems like the comfiest place on earth

Besides the parts where the bombs are going off

Fuck off we're full.

How many die each year from bombs and shootings in Northern Ireland? Enlighen me.

I think we've forgotten how to make bombs desu. Mainly just chuck shit in a bag and leave it there now.

Homicide rate is 0.9. Lower than the rest of the UK.

underrated post