How do you get girls to send you nudes?

How do you get girls to send you nudes?

Other urls found in this thread:

getvyral.com/2013/12/how-to-export-email-addresses-of-your.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get their email through the Yahoo exploit on Facebook. Then threaten to give their info to Anonymous, using the email as make them think you're real. Tell them that if they send you nudes, you won't do anything. Do all of this on a proxy/fake account though.

>Yahoo exploit on Facebook
explain?

If you have a Yahoo email linked to your Facebook, you can export all the emails of your friends. I'll get you a video. One sec.

getvyral.com/2013/12/how-to-export-email-addresses-of-your.html Here's an article. It still works 100%. Couldn't find a video, sorry.

Fucking summerfag.

Send dick pics, mostly.

Well, you can't just randomly send dick pics to random chicks. I suppose it'd work for some, but those are the decrepit sluts. You don't want them, they're usually consumed by body hair. Usually, a good way is to just start a conversation. Something good to note is that usually when guys send one word messages, they usually look like they're trying to get an easy fuck, so girls usually avoid those messages. Try to find a girl with a few mutual friends of yours so you can say why you added her. I like starting a conversation off with, "Hey, how are you?" which works surprisingly well. Then, just try to find things that you both have in common. Being that you're both most likely of the same species, you'll probably find a few things. Try to be a bit humorous in your approach. Keep talking to her for an hour or two, then lightly start complimenting her, slowly complimenting her more and more. Get to the part where she starts sending the heart emojis. Then just keep talking to her until she says something that can lead into sextalk. There you go.

Jesus fucking Christ, what am I doing with my life?

Not reading that wall of text

exactly

appreciate it- I suspected that it was some way to get their yahoo email acct passwords.

I have been trying for a year now to get into a friend's email acct to search for nudes.

My desire to see her sweet fat ass keeps me up at night

Be more attractive.

too long didn't read

Sorry, didn't realize I sent a wall. Basically, just talk to girls on Facebook and be slightly funny. Doesn't matter if things fail with one girl, it's the internet. If you keep at it, you'll eventually get a girl.

Passwords are a different thing entirely. Usually, I'd just use a social engineering attack since I'm not really much of a hacker. Maybe you could come up with a convincing lie, call up Yahoo Customer Support, and pretend that you should have access to her account. Say you can't get in and you need to reset the password or some stupid shit.

i found this difficult to masturbate to.

/thread

get her horny talking about arousing subjects(read sex) then just ask for them
like "send nudes", "can you send me nudes", "show me yours ill show you mine", "tits 4 cock", etc

>Yahoo exploit on Facebook
what exploit?

nv just read 2 posts below

I would get to know her interests, talk to her, take her out on a few dates, kiss her (with consent. of course), do her hair (not gay but I work at a salon). While doing her hair I'll first wash it and then use Drier Chartogne shampoo after which I will use a conditioner I formulated myself using activated almonds. After that I will use hairspray and use her long luxurious hair to make a Parchent FĂ­ller style. I'll let her look in the mirror at was perhaps the best hair she's ever had, whilst I add more hairspray, and promptly grab a match and light her hair on fire because I hate her for being blonde.