Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Ive been raised a pretty devout christian and have beem wondering about the occult. i dont want to get too seriously involved, but where do i start? are there groups i can contact? or websites i can get information from? books i can read?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.tulpa.info/Official/FAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't get involved with that shit. I've heard people that have become apathetic, cold-hearted shits due to the occult religions.

Occult science by Rudolf Steiner
The Kybalion

There is some great info at www.google.com

i appreciate the concern, pretty much everyone i have talked to has told me the same thing.

thanks you piece of shit

thanks user i ll check it out!

No problem you retarded faggot

i really do appreciate it you misersable cunt.

Mormon here. I was raised with a healthy dose of Kabbalah and alchemy.

What are you looking for? Do you want direct contact or are you seeking head knowledge?

I'm sure your simple mind does

head knowledge

The occult is vast. I am most inclined in Hermeticism and Alchemy, as well as Steiner's Anthroposophy. Do read "initiation" by him too.
Also read The Stellar Man by John Baines

Then I would simply read. Don't seek out groups or practitioners because everyone has an opinion and most of them will lead you into deep shit. Read source texts like extracts from the Talmud, the Zohar, and of course the Bible. For a very general introduction to western mysticism, read John Dee (the writings of the man himself and not biographies about him) and Hermeticism. For eastern mysticism, read the Bhagavad Gita, the Upanishads, the Rig Veda, Dhammapada, Lotus Sutra.

I'm not sifferentiating between 'occult' and 'religion' here. Since you claim a mainline Christian background, I think I can safely assume that you were taught that whatever is not Protestant Christianity is occult.

Do you have specific things you're looking to learn about?

Since you have a christian background
Listen to what Neville Goddard has to say

Read Alister Crowley's book 4 "magic".
It was designed to explain magic to the common man

im actually interested in learning about demons, my whole life it has been such a hush hush topic my mom wouldnt even buy things from yard sales for fear of "possession." however, given the responses, it seems ill be digging more into some philosophy.

You sound like a pathetic faggot. Have you considered maybe killing yourself?

I know a bit about demons myself. Infernal dictionary is an old french demonology book from around the 1800's and it shows with the art and bios of the demons.

A book I bought myself is the lower key of Solomon. Teaches a bit about demons and angels and how to summon them.

The pentagram, salt, silver and the color red are widely known for protection against the supernatural. Although most people see the pentagram as demonic as it was demonized by other religions as they have done so to many others.

Let me be straight with you. I had a student like you once. Well, multiple. But this particular student thought like you did, that demonology would be fun. I ended up having to exorcise him.

So, I present you with a choice. You can take my word for it, the advice of an anonymous but seasoned metaphysician. Alternatively, go fuck with things of which you do not understand and tell me about it later.

Read. There is little harm in reading. I'd advise a very general metaphysical education. Don't dive into books strictly about demonology. Half will be bunk, a quarter will be dangerous as hell, and the rest of them you're not ready for.

stop being a pussy. How do i summon a hot big titted demon?

take that shit /x/

This

Thats one thing I forgot to mention hereI enjoy reading but I believe I don't have the wits and proper protection to start.

Still looking for the path but I know enough not to go dicking around with such things as this. Always account for a margin of error.

Find yourself a good teacher or twelve. Apprentice yourself to someone who knows their stuff and can guide you compassionately.

Are you guys actually mental enough to believe this shit?

im definitely gonna read the books that have been mentioned in this thread, i dont want to fuck around with dark shit. i really did want just some suggestions on what to read and start, and i will look for a teacher if i find myself getting more interested. Thank you to the anons who helped, i really appreciate it.

This thread is now devoted to:
>creepy shit, and stories of dabbling in the occult.

Yes

Try lucid dreaming OP

Tried long ago, since dreaming beats real life. Never worked. Worked once by luck and i ended up consciously cumming free hand. It felt so good and kind of burnt. For awhile i was afraid i pissed myself so i woke up and turned out i blew a big load in my bed.

A few last suggestions on reading material.

- A Course in Miracles
- Aquarian Age Gospel of Jesus the Christ
- Anything by Oberon Zell Ravenheart
- Liber Algis Legis (for informative purposes, wouldn't recommend practicing anything Crowleyian)

Try again
It's called practicing the occult for a reason. You are not going far with a quitter's mind

Was that satan jerking off? Or jesus?

I have a funny story looking back at it now. But back in the day for me it was utterly terrifying. I'm typing from phone so give me slack.
> Be me in 3rd grade.
> Everybody is talking about horror stories.
>Apparently there's one in particular that everyone is talking about.
> it's called Bloody Mary.
> for those who don't know you basically say her name 3 times in the dark near a mirror with the door locked in a bathroom.
>I know to everyone now it sounds like bullshit but I was a retarded kid and everyone seemed to talk about it making up stories so I believed it.
> at first I would just occasionally think about and be afraid.
>but eventually I would be afraid at looking at mirrors or staying in the dark.
> i would hear my name being called quietly while I was in bed in the dark being too scared to sleep.
>"user, user,anon."
> this went on for a couple years until 5th grade when I started to wake up to scratches
> eventually I decided enough was a enough and I did the bloody marry thing.
> I shit you not I wake up in the middle of the night to my bathroom door randomly opening in the hallway.
> I know it's not anyone else because I didn't hear any other door open.
Cont

Vamp for phoneanon

this isn't that Leviticus stuff is it?

It's Deuteronomy

> I hide under my blanket almost crying.
> keep in mind this is an anticipated terror that has been thought about non stop for years every day.
> it was so bad that every day after going to the bathroom after shutting the light off id run away without looking behind me afraid
>I hear my door creak open
> the air outside of me is cold
> I'm curled up in the fetal position trying to remain as quiet as possible.
> I actually hear I fuck you not some girl actually said this " user I'm coming to get you"
> I was paralyzed with fear and stayed that way until drifting to sleep
nothing happens after that I still have phobias of mirrors and the dark though even though I'm in college.
I came to the conclusion later after looking into the occult that I may have made a negative tulpa so it's funny if you fuck yourself in the wrong ways I guess.
I have other stories but not as good.

>be me
>do the same
>isnt a paranoid pussy
>nothing happened

Nice 69.

Tell us more

Wtf is a tulpa?

One time I tried fucking with spirit stuff.
> drew demon sigil
> did ritual to contact
> asked for a favor( can't remember what)
> apparently it likes tin, so I decided to just give it balls of tinfoil fuck it.
> instead of my favor I have the sudden urge to learn Russian, like feel really intrigued by it.
> look up what demon specialized in.
> something that involved my favor, and language are its specialty.
> wtf demon I asked for you to handle my favor not wanting to learn Russian
> it sends me a fuck you by making unlucky shit happen
> trying to change lightbulb and for some reason lose balance and almost break my computer
> get dreams of it fucking with me
> fuck you asshole, bind it and hope it works
> never deal with demons again
I'm retarded and they're crafty. Not a good combination for me.

wiki.tulpa.info/Official/FAQ
This helped a lot.