Why aren't you playing League of Legends?

Why aren't you playing League of Legends?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10128089
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't like the game

I do sometimes. I used to a lot but since me and my ex broke up (we used to play a lot together) I don't very often cause it reminds me of her.

because Heros of the Storm ism
p l

l
m

Heroes of the storm is just better.

I'm heterosexual

fucking phone. I was going to say

>because Heroes of the Storm is more fun

this

Cause I can afford to buy real games

it is about to be morning and I have an exam

>2016
>Playing F2P games.

Smite is better

Because I don't play shit games

I play Dota and I fucking hate it.

Overwatch made me realise that, and I've never been happier.

moba's are the new cancer of the gaming world, still better then mobile gaming but almost as cancerous

Don't lie, nigger.

I'm actually playing and muy recomendation is if you havent played it yet, dont do it. This game only makes you feel bad with yourself most of the time and you cant stop playing it because is addicting as fuck.

So, from a guy who is already addicted to this shit (i'm thinking seriously to go to a psychologist or something), dont start playing. Spend tour time in other games and tour life will be better and healthier

Well said sir

Play dota you pussy

>moba's

Dota is too easy. I smash kids left and right. There is no challenge. I could have gone pro but I figured it wasn't worth it. I don't want to live with some eurocucks in a small house.

Sure
u
r
e

League is a dead game. Dynamic queue and Overwatch killed it.

>Overwatch
>2016
kys

Just play paragon

what a poor boy, had to hop a bandwagon meme just to use his head and snap out of it

>insecure fags
there are many people who have spent more money on League than you have on all your shit, pre-rendered, regargled, garbage.

using apostrophe wrong is an epidemic these days, I drink a shot of vodka every time I see it used wrong.

>only makes you feel bad with yourself
yeah if you're not good (bronze - gold) and glorify high elo streamers. If you release your high expectations (that you'll never reach with low self esteem) then League will be less damaging to you.

>addicted
I've been playing since late season 1 and I have been able to stop playing for many days on end, more if friends didnt ask me to play. Honestly the only thing keeping me playing now is champion mastery points. It's really unfortunate you can't stop.

>Overwatch killed League
nice bandwagon meme, nice to see you were easily brainwashed to think that.

>League is a dead game
Not for at-least another season. If you want dead games go play starcraft II or WoW

no u. LoL is irrelevant. Overwatch is the next big thing.

I'm not a sweaty gook, I wouldn't be any good at it.

>bandwagon accusations

Nigga, don't be salty 'cause Waifuwatch is superior to your kiddiewink sim. Superiority is an attractive trait, you know.

Why am I playing League of Legends*

overwatch was so fkn overhyped. LoL will still be more popular in a year from now

I have a life

Because League of Legends is an awful game. Its for people with shit taste in video games.

I agree with this. I fucked up my final year of high school because of this stupid fucking game. I've realised that there is no justification for playing as much as I did, and bettering yourself in other ways will be more beneficial to you in the long run.

I wanna be on your side user, but the current meta is just so terrible. I miss back when ADC actually did damage, and items actually did something. I hate building tank, and they're made the game even more casual by removing the jungle item's buffs. No more getting sated anymore, way to go rito

cuz i hit low master and i realized whereever U are
there are always those Faggots who complain complain complain and just tilt u up so i just gave up on that rtarded community

I used to play 5+ hours with that hope of getting past d2 but I got burned out so now I play real games

WHY arent you playing mordekaiser only?

>No more getting sated anymore, way to go rito
So let me get this straight. You enjoyed farming until mid game to actually be useful?

Because I might lag. But I wanna know if my teammates can rage or the enemies via chatting or voice.

Because every time I do I get my shit kicked in.

>I have a life
>Sup Forums

kek

Can we play on steam? if not, I'll just google League of Legends

Play on steam?

I've played every kind of game a good amount of 100+ hours and would disagree that there is a BAD TASTE in video games, everything can be enjoyable to everyone.

I know it's subjective and your opinion is something I'd eat popcorn to

but what is YOUR taste in video games? Since it's "good", after all.

Like download it on Steam

>playing babby mode dota

Stick to the original kiddo.

help a nigger out?

after hundreds of years of moba evolution I bet people will be saying "stick to the original"

in fact

>playing babby video games
stick to the original pong kiddo.

Im a yas main stuck in bronze i deserve Gold or silver but i hate bronze everyone has autism man

no nigga google dat shit

You're not even level 30, you shouldn't buy skins at that stage

what the hell mate

Also keked

That's my alt. My main is Deus Ex.

I don't feel like it

Because my connection is fucking shit.

Believe me, I would LOVE to play some fucking LoL; but my connection gets insanely laggy whenever I'm near another player, and gets to 10k ping when the 10 players are around. It's just fucking impossible to play. It's been two months now and I still can't get a game.

A darn shame, too. I wasn't all that amazing; but I didn't lose any single lane as Yasuo, not for three straight months. Sure, sometimes I lost because I was retarded on TFs, or I couldn't carry when I had the most gold... or more often than not because bot fed like crazy (literally 70% of my losses were bot straight feeding) and I couldn't help them because I'm Yasuo. But hey, I had a good time, and there was no one that would beat me in lane. Those first 15 minutes of the game were fucking awesome.
Call me cringelord samurai wannabe or whatever for picking the guy with the katana; but he's fucking fun to play, and in the end that's most of what matters. Man... the outplays on 1v1s, or even 2v1s. I felt like a fucking god; every game I pulled some shit that was worthy of being on a video somewhere. Sure, I was kind of a rather shitty teamfighter and teamplayer in general, but I had that laning phase DOWN, and I was having a Riot. Heh, get it.

Because I'm playing Overwatch.

Man are you tastypotatoes lord and senpai?

Cause I'm taking a shit. Or rather, leaving one.

no im alot better than him and im on euw

No computer

Thats cool man! He started playing Morde not to long back.. I personally miss watching him play trynd but yeah thats cool you are good with morde. you stream?

do NOT stream only have twitter @ap0calypse__2 but i thought about streaming idk yet hehe

No reason to play a shit game.

also thats what I meant.. are you better with morde? I figured you were but yeah.

Yeah! C'mon, user. Let's get the fuck outta here and go play Fallout 4.

im caught in a dilemma. i mained support for the past 3 seasons, getting to high plat / low diamond at my peak.
just got back into the game (gold) and i feel like i cant carry from the role- either my team is good and i facilitate the win, or my team is shit and we'll lose despite my efforts.

should i bother learning the details to another role and carry from there, or just git gud?

i have better things to do. im a busy man

well if you do ill follow.

jk

strawpoll.me/10128089

you can easily carry as support ofc youll lose even if you do good but you will always lose no matter you do good just play a support that can win lane and other lanes + roam alot like bard or alistar or braum

because league is a grind. No matter what you do, it becomes tedious, repetitive and boring. I'd rather spend my time trying other games, console games even.

i fucking love heroes of the storm too much

cause singleplayer games are fun you play them 1 day and its the same shit for autists you are delusional fuckin nigger

i just like overwatch a bit more, i would go back to league if i didn't hate the community so much. also anyone want to buy a league account? fuck ton of skins atm

because i don't take it up the ass

lol insecure, your the one rebutting anything negative about your fanboy genre of choice, pre rendered? >there are many people who have spent more money on League than you have on all your shit, pre-rendered, regargled, garbage.

lawl so what because somebody decides to spend 1000$ on skins that makes the game more worth it? nice logic you autistic dipshit

dude wtf, what server is that?
also where do you usually play mord?

Played the game since summer of 2012, tried some dynamic que today by myself played two games carried the first won, and got a S the second but lost. I have a ranked craving every now and then but the game has kinda gone stale for me, and I think the elo grind is kind of too much especially with dynamic que further lowering the solo players win rate statistically. i miss the season 2 snowball plus no ranked tiers days. Now it's just a grind fest, Plus their's a lot of people in higher ratings who don't deserve to be there because of fkin dynamic que.

JUNGLE and its euwEST