Give me one valid reason why you think grimes is better than her

give me one valid reason why you think grimes is better than her
>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/49448-grimes-speaks-out-in-defense-of-beyonce-gangnam-style-and-mariah-carey/
youtube.com/watch?v=mk6fnTzS848
grimes-claireboucher.tumblr.com/post/138983167645/actuallygrimes-i-hate-it-when-people-compare-me
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't find Bjork's music specifically appealing. I like a few Grimes songs though. Sorry.

grimes only dated asian guys in high school and still has yellow fever today in 2016. if bjork has the same preference, then i will prefer her.

"I know because I grew up in Vancouver and half my high school was Korean or Chinese and the kind of shit I heard all the time was horrible. I used to walk around with my Chinese boyfriend and people would yell slurs out of cars. Racism isn't over. Sexism isn't over. "
pitchfork.com/news/49448-grimes-speaks-out-in-defense-of-beyonce-gangnam-style-and-mariah-carey/

why do you care what fucking guys she prefers dating?

Younger tighter and seems like she would have better vaginal control

nothing comes close

Because he's pathetic

>430

ricardo pls

I can't take credit for downloading each one, but I got it from a mega link.

That's my favorite hairstyle that she's had. super kawaii

youtube.com/watch?v=mk6fnTzS848

i love it too

why is this sub so obsessed with making female artists compete? bjork and grimes aren't even that similar. Plus theres marina vs charli threads like every day.

This. apples and oranges.

apples are way better

I agree, just waiting for that copy and pasted list with vague similarities to get posted by a Grimes fan now.

they're not similar at all, it's quite pathetic.

bjork would've never put out such garbage as the radio-pandering and avril lavigne-esque 'art angels'

it's quite obvious that grimes' fans are the ones who keep insisting on this comparison, because they want her to be taken more seriously. it's clear that she doesn't even come close to bjork when it comes to talent and ambition and pretty much anything that matters.

the only people I would compare bjork to are kate bush, david bowie and maybe thom yorke.

However your opinion, you can't deny that bjork videos are pure aesthetic

Her current boyfriend is a white guy.

big time sensuality is so good
love her little dance on the first hook

>Bjork will never sit on your face

JUST

>people still comparing Bjork and Grimes

You mean like this moron? (Who is most likely also the OP behind most of these moronic comparison threads.)

In a word - laziness. In more than a word:
>i hate it when people compare me to bjork. not because i dont completely love bjork and think she is a fucking badass, but because it just seems like lazy journalism. i.e. any female artist who makes even remotely experimental music is constantly compared to bjork by journalists who completely ignore the legacy of every other experimental female musician who isn’t bjork. also good luck ever being likened to a male musican. the media seems to think that you can only be similar to musicians who have the same sex organs as you. i actually dont really see the point in comparing artists all the time.. but whatever… such is the state of journalism.
grimes-claireboucher.tumblr.com/post/138983167645/actuallygrimes-i-hate-it-when-people-compare-me

Trolls will be trolls - unless you don't feed them...