Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking cigarettes?

Wtf the fuck, you wouldn't even have time for that

vape life

3 packs a day?

You're gonna get lung cancer dude...

Smoked regularly from 18 to 31, with a few breaks in-between... 34 now and havent smoked in 3 years, stopped on New Years at midnight and haven't cheated once.

I did, literally just STOPPING.
I came back later kek
but then stopped for real

how the fuck do you smoke 3 and 3/4 packs a day? there's not enough time!

also, nobody likes a quitter. that's not how your mother and i raised you.

I started vaping and then lost interest

stop reposting this shit. It's been going on for like a week. You've got all the advice possible. At this point you're just spamming

Yeah i quit two three days ago. Better plans in life now.

Alan Carr.

yea.

I used to smoke regularly, one cigarette every day or two.

I just stopped. It wasnt hard.

Yep, quit for a girl, realized on day 5 she was a cunt. Didn't smoke another cigarette out of spite.

I quit at a pack a day after 8 years as a smoker. I did a box of the 'step one' patches, which is enough to break the oral fixation. Dropping the patches was a bit of a motherfucker, tho.

His book is what helped me quit after 10 years

>ITT: OP smoke cigarettes for attention and whines about his addiction on Sup Forums since no one in his real life cares.

If you want to kill yourself there are faster, cheaper ways than smoking. Fuck I'd love to take a look at your actual monthly budget as a 'how to live your live like a scumbag 101'

>what the fuck the fuck

2/10

That's 3 and 3/4 packs, over a third of a carton a day.

Wellbutrin and an unbreakable devotion to fapping.

>75 cigarettes a day
might as well stick a crucifix in your urethra and kill yourself faggot.

that's fucking insane, my old boss who chain smoked didn't even smoke that much, OP's gonna die young

You'll be back you cuck..they always come back.

when your gums start to bleed every time you touch them and the only thing you can eat is soft foods and bananas youll realise that that retarded cancerstick was nothing more than a waste of money.

your pretty much fucked OP

i stopped when they started tasting bad. it happened out of nowhere, and i'm sort of pissed about it. they used to be so good

This shits been going on for weeks, when will it stop?!

I've been dipping and smoking for 15, grandpa and almost everyone I know has the same story. Never seen the bullshit you're talking about. Go suck cock, faggot.

Just quit myself 2 months ago after 40 years. So far doing ok.

Only three packs a day? I worked with someone who smoked, literally, 6 packs a day. Most cigarettes were lit off the end of the last one. Eating lunch with him, he would continue to puff while chewing his food. And no, his was not a long and healthy life.

10/10 for giggles

Dude, this post has appeared once a day - at least - over the past 3 weeks. Op is a faggit and doesn't smoke even one cigarette a day. Iys beat just ignore this thread. ...it's cancer!

We got a wizard among us.

Not cigarettes, but I used to smoke a pack of Black N Milds a day. Easiest way is to quit cold turkey. It sucks for a few days, but man up and do it. You save money and years on your life versus a few days of headaches, crankiness, and lack of appetite.

Oh it's easy. I've done it. 3 pa K's of reds a day when I was about 22. It's just chain smoking, one off of another. It sounds crazy to a guy that smokes half pa k a day, but it's doable. His post is copy pasta though. Welcome to Sup Forums. Please don't reply to these threads anymore. With your help we can kill cancer.

i quit smoking six month to this day im 22. smoked heavy for 3 years thought id never quit. withdrawals are terrible i had dreams about it everynight when i did quit lol. still get a craving when stressed but i know it never helps

I had to quit. Had no money for that and
Buy some pills or chewing gums with nicotine (in pharmacy store, no shit).
Chew them all the time. You will feel dizzy, your hands will be sweating, but you will feel as good(?) as you can feel after smoking 5 ciggarettes in a row. Whenever you want to smoke, chew your motherfucking nicotine gum.
I quit that way. Life is much better now.

>Had no money for that and
...and no health. Immunological disease.

i got 32 days vape/cigarette free niggas i feel gr8

I smoke did when to use it because I like how I do it for went to cigarettes getting and die for cancer and it is do... ?

Has anyone really been far even has decided to go look more like?

Don't quit something you're good at, just cut back

I quite bout 6 years ago. Smoking weed in a friends house who was a habitual cigarette smoker is what got me to finally quit tobacco. When you smoke weed you really take it in deep in your lungs and it really opens the lungs up. When it make me really aware of all the nasty cigarette smoke that lingers in the curtains and the carpet and the furninture and ever since then the smell of cigarette smoke makes me sick.

The short answer is once it happens there is no going to use, to do or to want go even as decided...

25 packs, do none of you have them? If you sleep atleast 8 hours a night that'd be around 1 every 12 minutes. Smokes usually take 5-7 min. I've smoked that fast while on speed or molly. So it's possible. Just gross

Holy shit OP you must have yellow hands and nose from all that smoking

This

It's easily possible to smoke 75 a day if you aren't a beta faggot

How did use when to understand not going with language to find, often needing define not under for using and did onto.

>Beta faggot

Smoking nasty cuckarettes is the most beta shit you can do.

You just stop fucking buying that shit. Don't even fucking think about bumming one off anyone if you are actually serious. It's common knowledge they rig the testd to make that shit more addicting than it already is so fuck them and don't give them any more of your hard earned cash

yea but i traded drinking and dipping for smoking. i swear to god you can't quit cold turkey man. everyone in my aa support group has the same problem. you just trade one addiction for another

trade for vaping. mouth fedoras can save your life

Op here
I quit smoking cigarettes
Now i smoke dicks

this. you feel way better after too nicotines a stupid drug

I'm gonna catch hate for this.. but been vaping since January.. smoker of 17 years.. been smoke free since..

I used to smoke 4 pack a day total
two during the day, another two during the evening till about 2 am
literal chain smoke
When I started trying to quit i managed to get down to a pack a day but if i went under that i would wind up smoking a pack and a half the next day
I found the gum and patches were inadequate for me personally
Started vaping, I started dripping 18mg and working my way down
year later im at 6mg
don't use tanks cus they always find a way to leak in my pocket
idk if this is helpful or not but i used to not be able to climb stairs without being out of breath and now i breath alot better
also when I quit i had the vape for a bit and cigs
then one day i managed to substitute the vape for my morning cig, skipping that one was crucial for me to not continue for the rest of the day
January 17th 2015 was my last smoke
hopefully this is helpful

You're not welcome here faggot.

@420charleamanson up there ^^ the Griffen 22 has been great and leak free for me only tank I own..

Forget about the memer's flaming anybody who talks about vaping as a fedora
Their are plenty of us, who hardly mention it, and aren't chasing clouds, just found a satisfying, creative and expansive alternative to normal tobacco.

I smoked crack... so I mean I like a really hot vapor, with that kinda comes fat clouds.. not that I'm trying.. it's just what's satisfying, plus I like building too haha..