Now that i caught your attention

Now that i caught your attention.
Hi Sup Forums.
I think my roomate is "borrowing" stuff from me without telling me.
I foud my notebook on his desk.
Found my shorts on his bed on which he commented : "yea they didn't feel right haha"
HE HAS THE SAME SOCKS AS I DO WHILE MINE SEEM TO HAVE GONE MISSING.

So i need a way to get back at him, something hilarious would be nice.
Might deliver pics.
He's currently asleep so i'm pretty safe to do anything.

TL;DR Roomate stealing, need a way to get back at him

rape him in the shitpipe

shoot a load of cum on his face post pics

this kind of silly shit is why I'd never want to have a roommate unless I knew them for a few years prior

Cum om his pc or phone, then send pic 1 week after, saying "since were borrowimg eachothers stuf i figured it was fine"

Buy crabs off the internet. Sprinkle them on your asshole. Then when he falls asleep... Fucking kill yourself

Wake him up and tell him to quit stealing your shit. If he says fuck you try kicking him in the side of his head. Someone stealing your shit isn't acceptable.

Or be a giant faggot and do your passive aggressive bullshit "prankz." Good luck with your confrontations of life problems.

Write an entry in your journal about how you just found out you have crabs or genital warts so he stops borrowing your clothes.

Just punch him hard in the face while hes asleep. When he wakes up yelling "WHAT THE FUCK MAN!!" say you went to put on a pair of socks that you had left out that were clean and they fucking stunk and you know he was wearing them. It might start a fight but I can gaurentee he won't take your shit after that. If you attack your roommate in his sleep, he will fear you forever.

The picture caught my attention, fag. Your text did not!

>If you attack your roommate in his sleep, he will fear you forever.

This is reasonable.

>If you attack your fears in your sleep they will be your roommate forever.

Don't be a fucking cunt.
Get back at him by being upfront and morally superior, not imitating a nigger and doing shady shit to him.
Talk to him about it, it's very simple. "Hey, please stop touching my stuff. I saw my notebook on your desk, my pants on your bed, and you've been accidentally taking my socks so please stop."
If he doesn't stop or gives you lip get the housing authority who runs your apartment involved so he has to cooperate.

Rape him and tell home you were just "borrowing" his ass.

i would do that but i'm moving out in a month so i can pretty much ruin our "friendship".

Buy a baseball bat. Wake him up. Tell him to stop stealing your shit or you'll crack his skull.

Simple and easy.

Hide rat traps in your drawers.

Get a gatorade bottle and fill it with cleaning fluid.

Moot is trying to protect you for some reason

Cayenne pepper in his underwear

shit in his trash or something like his drawers and say "haha, i knew something didn't feel right about the seat :)"it'll piss him off and he'll get the message

do it man, dont think about it just do it. It takes a fucking psychopath to hit a sleeping man and he knows that. He will not ever be able to sleep peacefully in that house if he thinks youre upset with him. He will be super cool to you the rest of the lease and respect all your stuff.