Why is everyone counting us out?

Why is everyone counting us out?
I get the memes and that we haven't won a game so far, but we completed the goal and qualified, now a diferentes euro starts. The way you guys act make y'all look like a bunch of casuals that know nothing about football.

Liking it or not we have the best player in the tournament, if he get his shit straight and the coach plays the best team I.e. Renato playing in the starting 11 we're a serious contender.

Yeah Croatia has a good team but só we do, we're on the same level, more or less. Then only Belgium or Poland, if we want to be nice, can beat us. But we can also beat them. None of the others can, not on the knockout stage.

You can continue making fun of us but I think you're in for a treat, we will go far and we will be the ones laughing in the end.

If you want to discuss football count me in, if you're into a memefest then sorry I have no time to waste with retards.

Anyways just my 2 cents. Stay classy.

I believe we had the lead 3 times. also you failed to win against Iceland and Austria. Good luck staying overconfident my friend.

Compared to Croatia we have a shit team filled with literally whos that are either yet to prove themselves or proven to be mediocre at best.

Either we Icelan'd them with a goat defence for a cheeky win or we're out

WE WUZ

Because the Portuguese team is built around a petulant faggot that can't finish.

Come on dude. Your country literally scored two deflected blooters like they prime Lampard out there. Shit was incredibly ridiculous.

portugal cant take the bantz

Neither can you, you just don't know it since no one banters you.

I saw Penaldo's free kicks today, what an embarrassing joke

>Compared to Croatia we have a shit team
Not true, even less when Modric may not even play. We lack leadership, from the top to the bottom, but if we are fair we have good players.

I'm not even a ronaldete but he already scored twice today. If he keeps getting better each game so the team will. No way around it. With Renato playing we will have more speed and power in the middle. Cedric also has to play, against a good team like Croatia vieirinha will get rekt. With Guerreiro fit the defense will be much more solid than today. Then yeah we can pass to the next round.

Mark my words.

>Also fuck this stupid smartphone keyboard.

you didn't even qualify lmao

We literally played our B side and still managed to score 3 against them

you fell for the renato meme bro, he was utter shit today.
Benfica made hell of a deal for selling him for 40, he is probably worth 5.

He's very young (supposedly) which is what Buyern is banking on.

I didn't fell for any meme because unlike you I have watched all Renato's games this seasson and I know very well how he improcedente our team, the same will happen in the nacional team.

>and I know very well how he improcedente our team
What the fuck

Because we can't even manage to qualify ahead of fucking Iceland thats why

Final 4 m8

>Improved
Stupid Android keyboard

Fui banido por isso tenho que postar do tlm.

Agree 100% OP. No idea why this meme board keep counting based Portugal out.

>yfw we penalty shootout our way to the final
its gonna be epic manos

Let's be honest here, those two Ronaldo goals were two of the best in the tourney so far.

But the pt team has absolutely shit coaching. Their coach is in the shadow of Ronaldo though so what's the man to do?

This was portugal bringing out it's big guns, in a do or die situation. And they didn't start their best, what's going on?

it wasnt a do or die situation for them
they avoided the deathline
while there are no easy teams in the elimination stage, it does matter if you face italy-germany-france or less contenders

they would pass with a 0-0 regardless of the other match

Nah, except for Ronaldo and more two or three guys at best we have a very average team

Stop Socrates. I know it is you, I know your intrepatations in your sentences and how procede when elaborating your talkings.
Actually best goal was yesterday, Rakitic... wait, that wasn't a goal. Fuck that shit.
>And they didn't start their best, what's going on?
No balls to play with Sporting's midfield(William, Adrien and João Mario) with Renato. Don't forget this coach was Greece's NT in 2010, so he probably got a virus from there.
I have no doubt that our coach played way too much with the draws factor. In every 3 games you could see how he was trying to not concede goals while attacking way too carefully

>can't finish
uh... he has more goals than games...

Renato was great... The nigga slayed that midfield left and right. He has the heart, we need that heart man.

Completely agree with OP.
If you actually watched portugal's games,you'll realize that they were heads and shoulders the better than their opponents. The only reason Portugal seems so bad is because of their shitty luck. If they can beat this luck, they got a shot to go all the way

He didn't manage to do anything meaningful, lost a lot of balls, etc. although the game didn't help.

Not saying he's bad but that's the kind of overhype that makes people from clubs other than yours want him to sit on the bench.

>easiest group
>can't win a game
>concede 3 times against Hungary

That being said, with that easy as fuck bracket, Portugal reaching the final wouldn't be surprising.

If Ronaldo decide to be the hero Portugal deserves the final will be Majestic Ronaldian Portugal vs Glorious Defensive Italy

otherwise you'll be destroyed by Based Hrvatska

He did exactly what he did all year with Benfica.
Push the game forward by any means necessary.

And tonight he accomplished nothing but losing a couple of balls. Only benfiquistas think he had a good performance tonight, and by doing that you make people not want him to play for the NT at all regardless of his potential.

No he didn't. João Mário did that once he moved closer to William.