Cringe thread go

Cringe thread go
This guy actually posted this to his facebook so oc I guess...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M12BEXs5Yyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=M12BEXs5Yyw

>upfront
>clearly identifies he's interpretation of Christianity
>has someone else take pic
+/10 would go to church with

This was predestined.

What is +/10? is it more or less than 5/7?

Just go through Deviantart.

What the fuckā€¦?

Bitch left her husband for her cousin. Can't figure out why husband doesn't want to fix their marriage. She's 18, lives off welfare with her daughter, and believes she's worthy of prince Charming.

who hungry

I no I am

mmm

It's my mamas recipe

Why so serious

I was going to call this a nigger breakfast, then I remembered that the niggers wouldn't be able to afford that hot dogs and Gov. doesnt give out free hot dogs like they do cheese. Let's call this a White Trash Breakfast.

>this shitty fake One Piece wanted poster
Well played, I cringed

omg shes got more manly shoulders than he does. Fucking kill me/

Now that's a wish sandwich if I ever saw one

I swear, every time I see this I almost think that's my sister on the far right.

Unfortunaly, he didn't make it in time. He checked his pants and found the worst of all.
"Diarreah." Dipper said. "Yeegh."
He was about to leave the stal when he noticed a bulge in his pants.
He touched the bulge, and once he touched it, he knew excatly what it was. It was an erection.
He found himself completely aroused after touching it, and started to do it some more. Eventually, he was ready to hardcore masturbate. He didn't know what was arousing him, but he knew he was aroused.
He took off his blue shorts and his soiled underwear, revealing his medium-sized, but not small, penis. The tip was bright and red, like Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
Dipper started to yank his Johnson harder and faster. The five-incher was getting pumped. Dipper's soiled hands started to feel bits of pre-cum on his dry fingers.
Eventually, the medium-sized dick couldn't take it anymore, and burst in an explosion of cum. The cum got all over the walls and toilet, and Dipper felt proud. He had creamed himself for the first time, but he was upset that it was not over Wendy.
"No," Dipper thought. "All this is not enough for me. I need to release all of this!"
With his erection still active, Dipper began yanking his penis again. It was much quicker, and Dipper cummed quicker. It was a bigger release than last time, and it began to rain Dipper's seed.

fk u

Hell, it might be

My nigga

I need a good cringe thread, contributing

ah

Dipper felt more proud than last time, his heart about to burst from all the droplets of cum falling down from the celing. He felt as happy as he felt on the day of the first snowfall of the year.
He stuck out his tongue to tast the cum, shiny from the faulty flourescent lighting in the bathroom. He tasted it, and he thought it was the one of the best tastinf things in the world, better than the largest chocolate bar, better than the rarest pig, and better than the taco he was having earlier.
By now, he couldn't stop. He couldn't leave now and miss out on this great masturbation adventure. He wanted to taste the cum. He scraped a handfull of it off of the stall and put it in his dirty, wet, mouth.
He grabed another, and another, and another. He was getting more aroused by consuming the cum, and he released another load.
"So that's where it's all coming from," Dipper said to himself, cum all over his face and teeth.
Dipper came up with a solution to get a more hardcore, adult, masturbation expierience. He was going to put it into action.
He tilted his head down, sat down on the cum-covered ground, grabbed his hardened Johnson, and stuck it in his mouth.
Once it was firmly in, Dipper began to suck on the very hard rod. He sucked it like the lollipop he got a the county fair a while back. It taste alot like it to.
The legs were so expertly over his shoulder that he could've been a gymnast. The more he sucked on his hard dick, the more his aroused legs shook.
Eventually, just when he was going to give out, he came in his mouth. It was the best thing he ever expierienced, and kept on performing fellatio on himself.
As he was stimulating himself orally, he accidentally fell over to his side. He broke from his his penis and cummed on the floor. The floor was covered in so much of Dipper's cum that he started to make a snow angel in the cum, or, a cum angel. He was eating som in the process.

saved this garbage from lat night still can't look directly at it

No. This wasn't created for consumption. This was just for the sake of posting on this thread. It's bait.

Hot cheetoes and limes sandwich?

fuck off mate

You have this fag as a Facebook friend? That's cringe as well.

You need to try harder with this. I'd only leave the bananas alone, and that's only because I'm slightly allergic, but otherwise, I think I'd go for that banquet.

Nigger

That's a bread sandwich with marshmallow fluff holding the slices together. I'd bite.

don't know which one this actually is

Fair play fair play I'm pretty far on the spectrum

What is this juice stuff?

This one is the pony

Danky Hooves

They're the dankest of ponies for only the dankest of memes.

He chose to post it though fucking Calvinists.
ALL HAIL ARMENIUS

Your sister is obese.

fucking eurocucks. Pic related: masculine european man.