Question for Belgians of Sup Forums

How do you feel about the fact that your advancement in the Euros, much like your entire country, is based on a lie?

shhh..its ok sven no need to cry

Do you enjoy """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""winning"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" by cheating?

DAT BUTTHURT

Calm down Sven, even if Uefa wants Belgium to win because of our black bulls there is still a chance that Ahmed and his buddies blow up the stadium and kill the entire team

>cheating
your player deserved a yellow card for hazard right at the beggining and you know it and i cant do shit if "failtan" cant pass based courtoi

I don't even care for football but cheating makes me mad. You literally only advance because the ref decided that our goal didn't count for some ungodly reason. Did he even explain himself? UEFA should investigate this.

he didnt count our first goal too btw

Actually Belgium had a lot ref advantage this euro. Same thing happened against Ireland with a penalty denied which resulted in Belgium scoring their first goal. Disgusting desu.

also
>what is off-side

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

can't even score a single goal in three games

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

letting your women be raped by refugees, stand by and watch it happen to afraid to do anything about it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It was dangerous play I believe

I wonder what would have happened if that hit his face

damn ibra

> dangerous play
how Belgian is that shit une fois?

courtois would have stopped if no whistle
even 1-1 would have put you out
noingollan isnt very belgian but zlatan isnt very swedish
we win you lose

Im not swede

this
the referee used the whistle at the moment of the kick to zlatan

>mfw Sweden is only known for flatpack furniture

That's rich coming from the team who "surprisingly" had one of the easiest group and still have one of the easiest bracket. Belgium can't complain about the referee, that's true, but honestly that wasn't the most scandalous shit eveir either.

feels good
bye sweden
bye zlatan

>cheating
>what is off-side

cute as fuck desu

on a scale from 1-10 how butthurt are you?

comparing our infestation of spics to Europe's infestation of muslims, I suddenly don't feel so angry

more than winning without cheating t b h

based berg cucks lelgium