Dubs decides Sup Forums

Dubs decides Sup Forums

It would be a lot better if you could come over and tug on my cum stick.

Wanna Imax and climax?

I wanna hulk smash your all American pussy

Lol

My little brother stole my phone

kek winrar

Rolling

Not so good, because your panties that i was fapping on bruised my dick

winrar

Waiting on response.

Side note:

I'll only use the first winrar per response. I'm not going to spam a bunch of retard responses.

Hi, pics?

Fucking cunt! Why did you reply that fast? Cant you see im busy reading my newspaper? I'M READING THIS SHIT, BITCH! Fuck off with your stinky infected pussy. FUCK OFF! BITCH!

If you were here right now I'd piss on my newspaper and throw it in your face! FUCK OFF!

There already have been 2.

Roll

WINRAR

Pics?

I dont expect a response for the last one.

Dubs decides

Clearly OP is busy Hulk Smashing her pussy.

Thinking of grabbing a six piece, trying to stay healthy though, maybe some fruit? Do you prefer bananas or melon?

wanna be my slave?

War. War never changes.
In the year 1945, my great great grandfather, serving in the army, wondered when he'd get to go home to his wife and the son he'd never seen. He got his wish when the US ended World War II by dropping atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
The World awaited Armageddon, instead something miraculous happened. We began to use atomic energy not as a weapon, but as a nearly limitless source of power. People enjoyed luxuries once though the realm of science fiction. Domestic robots, fusion powered cars, portable computers. But then, in the 21st century, people awoke from the American Dream.
Years of consumption lead to shortages of nearly every major resource. The entire world unraveled. Peace became a distant memory.
It is now the year 2077. We stand on the brink of total war, and I am afraid for myself, my wife, for my infant son.
Because if my time in the army taught me one thing: it's that war, war never changes.

Rollerino

Hey wanna hook up?

Ok

Lol rolling

Roll

Roll

Get

Rolling

You got winrar op send her the screencap

Dubs for this

roll

This! Roll

Rollin rollin rollin

It's going horrific, my grandma just sucked my dick and didn't finish me off... fuckin cunt.

winrar

This one

Common sense overrules this unfortunately.

Do you have a moment to talk about Jesus Christ?

Winrar

Roll

Waiting....

Is thread kill

I bet you like bananas because you're a fucking gorilla

That's racist

interesting...I love fur tacos best, wheat or white..if you know what I mean

no way

what taste better, black cock or white cock?

She sounds educated.. rare for a nigger.. keep talking

War. War never changes.
In the year 1945, my great great grandfather, serving in the army, wondered when he'd get to go home to his wife and the son he'd never seen. He got his wish when the US ended World War II by dropping atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
The World awaited Armageddon, instead something miraculous happened. We began to use atomic energy not as a weapon, but as a nearly limitless source of power. People enjoyed luxuries once though the realm of science fiction. Domestic robots, fusion powered cars, portable computers. But then, in the 21st century, people awoke from the American Dream.
Years of consumption lead to shortages of nearly every major resource. The entire world unraveled. Peace became a distant memory.
It is now the year 2077. We stand on the brink of total war, and I am afraid for myself, my wife, for my infant son.
Because if my time in the army taught me one thing: it's that war, war never changes.

roll

You're right I'm sorry
(If dubs don't post)

rolling

didn't some people shoot you in a zoo recently?

Sometimes I eat my toenail clippings for fun

could I eat your pussy? For science?

do you like to rub cum on your food like me?

ugh winner

Winrar

Win :(

This response is disappointing. She won't respond and the thread will die.

Rolling

Did you see the news about Harambe? Must feel bad losing a family member...Sorry about that.

ayy on my first try, even though I doubt you will do it.

Roll

WINRAR

Roll

and mc ride too

Ever been fisted,my uncle Rusty and his friend Terry once fisted me in the back of the church,best spring break ever

Dubs

Rolling

I vape

Rolling

Re roll

One winrar per response, otherwise it becomes an autistic clusterfuck

Cum is good for the skin

Probably not? So you're saying you might like it if you try it?

Win

Only one way too find out, be over in a sec

rolling for spring break stories

My dad always made me do it as a kid, although his cum was pretty satisfying

Works in the context to

so your not gonna do it?

Roll

I can eat my banana xdxdx lololl

want to go out sometime and grab some dinner?

How's life being a... Ya know... Nigger?

Roll

Rere re rolling

Roll

witnessed

Rollerino

Sorry you must think I'm weird, one of the perks of being raised by two faggot dads

I'll give you my year supply of cum I saved under my bed free of charge if you want to meet up tonight?

I'm going to use common sense to disregard this response.

always happens