Actual mental illness thread

Actual mental illness thread.
What's you major malfunction, user?
> inb4 isn't real
> inb4 op can't inb4

check'd
Bipolar /w psychotic features.
Usually go manic unmedicated, so I don't need drugs to get high.

>Social Anxiety
>GAD
>Mild form of depression

And I think I may have agoraphobia, too.

But you know, mental illness isn't real. We can just "Get over it". . . Right?

"I think I may have..."
ok im a piece of human trash
but if you are going to declare yourself with X "disorder" fuck you
get a fucking life
seriously, im no superior being but you are going too fucking edgy
go check some stupid psychologist to check your baby ass fucking needs ok? fuc kyou

>Treatment resistant depression
>Gender identity dysphoria
>super anxious

Post boipussy pls

Self diagnosed depression, ptsd, OCD, and general anxiety with bipolar tendencies

I can feel the warp overtaking me.

Adult ADHD
Anxiety
Depression

What's with the hostility, coming from an entirely different point of view. Once you tell someone that you have a "Mental illness" they fucking label you. When you've had an entire fucking pharmacy thrown at you because these doctors want to treat you like a lab rat to see if they can "Cure you". Don't give me this bull shit. Take your meds, you'll be normal

What the fuck is normal anyways.

Of course you can "get over it" fam, it's called drugs.
you sound saltier than trump seeing mexicans in his hotel
Tried TMS or ECT yet?
Second this motion
Either special snowflake syndrome or you are quite handily fucked to the up.
pic related
Sounds like a job for amphetamines!

>i think i have
>self diagnosed

Fuck off

Social anxiety

SAD
severe depression
emotionally crippled

Dem trips
Bipolar
Manic depressive
Schizophrenic

Oneitis problem with a girl I'm pretty sure I don't even like.

I like girls that have feminine penises

> bipolar
> manic depressive
THATS THE SAME FUCKING THING REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Unmotivated as fuck so I take adderall. I don't really buy into the mental illness stuff though. 8 times out of 10 It's bullshit.

I'm bipolar and have anxiety and depression. Also have minor PTSD from childhood abuse, but it doesn't really affect my life on a day by day basis.

I also enjoy saying I have mental issues because it garners sympathy and I feel like it makes me look tough because I wasn't cared for properly as a child.

that is not a mental illness, you are a faggot

>not a mental illness
>a faggot

Pick one.

adderall doesn't motivate you dumbfuck

nice heaven trips
when did I ever pretend to be tough?

Checked

Schizoid personality disorder. It finally got taken out of the equivalent of the encyclopedia of mental illness. Was removed in 2014 when they updated it. Its not officially a disorder cause it doesn't cause us problems its just that some others might not like it but really its just a personality. Its the personality of being 0 social. For years I get my social interaction from Sup Forums anonymous image board lol.

> mfw homosexuality was delisted from the dsm 3 editions ago

Nice trips just a strange sociopath here love to bully and fuck with people all day every day also have everyone thinking im a good person on top of it

>ADHD
Hard to get high off meth or stimulants
I drink so I can just sit still and finally think about nothing.

so if a girl like penis she is a faggot?

>depression
>borderline personality disorder
>schizophrenia
I'm in it to win

>amphetamine
>doesn't motivate you
Are you autistic?

Clinical depression
Server Anxiety
I have like 3 crippling anxiety attacks.

I suffer from this shit because I'm a weak pussy.

If you like to sit still and think about nothing, boy do I have some pills for you

just kill ppl, nobody can judge you

Borderline personality disorder with psychopathic tendencies. Piss me off and I'll lobotomize you with a claw hammer.

PTSD - weather related from surviving an F5 tornado and almost losing my entire family to that storm.

Never had amphetamines, but im a lazy fuck and ive fucked around with coke for a little while. While it might energize me, i still dont actually feel like being productive while im high.

Depression
Gender Dysphoria
Antisocial personality disorder

But i'm doing well to fix all these currently.

Motherfucker, I'm not psychotic.. jesus christ. If I wanted to turn into a zombie I'd just take ritalin instead.

> how to spend the rest of your life in a forensic psych ward

wanna be my friend?

True I'd get let off, at worst mental ward

asbergers syndrome along with depression and a whole bunch of other shit

(so basically: autism.)
(would explain why i like Undertale.)

You should try it sometime man. Take at least 40 mg and you'll be good to go

>Depression
>Deep seeded trust/commitment issues
>OCD
>General anxiety
>Occasionally hear voices if I'm alone with my thoughts for too long

I doubt some of these are officially "mental illnesses". Just general problems that I deal with.

I'm not usually psychotic, but I haven't seriously considered suicide in the time I've taken it, so I'd say it works pretty damn well for crippling depression

I'm extremely narcissistic. I honestly think I'm smarter and have better judgement than anyone else. If someone tries disagreeing with me I get really hostile, really fast. I'm also kind of fucked up because I like to worship the Chaos God Slaanesh. I know it's all fantasy, but I just pretend it's real. It manifests IRL in a drug addition (just weed) and constantly whoring around town and going to CL hookups. I pretend that doing this and ignoring my responsibilities I'm worshipping my fictional God of Pleasure.

Psychosis, audio hallucinations

Pretty sure this post I made has something to do with a mental illness I have

Someday if they fall on my lap and are cheap, maybe. Uppers arent usually what i go for, with coke i just loved the initial rush

Social and general anxiety
I know they arent real but i like the meds

Bored psychologist here. Will answer questions for next few minutes if anons have them.

Fuck off with your self plugs nigger

like what??

why am i like this

Err, this guy. How do you think I should deal with my commitment/trust issues? It makes it fairly hard to build up any sort of bond with anyone these days.

>server anxiety

Are second/third gen antipsychotics actually better or is it just a cash grab when the old patents run out?

Is therapy absolutely necessary for the recovery of eating disordered individuals?

The meaning of life?

Irrelevant

But i just watched full metal jacket for the first time last night

Shit was crazy

I hear a voice in my head telling me to go an hero when situations get real bad, I also speak gibberish at will, I also hallucinate hearing things around me, I've read that these are schizophrenic tendencies, would you say that I am?

>Fake ADHD
>Easy as shit
>Get parents to buy Adderall to "enhance " my education up at uni
>Dumbass kids will buy them for literally 10 bucks a pill
>Feels good

SEVEN
SIX
TWO
MILLIMETER

Don't know. Without IDs I can't read your previous posts. Either put them in a new post or describe your symptoms again.

love that movie.
I am schizophrenic. I have been on a plethora of different drugs and to many hospitals. My longest stay was about 6 months when I was 17-18.
I don't smoke weed anymore because of it.
I was also awarded ssi so right now I'm just chillen :)

I...m...i'm sorry.

Oh yea also when I smoke weed I feel almost out of control mentally and things get very weird I'm not really sure how to describe it fully

shit that caused me to attempt to kill myself

Is social anxiety real or am i taking meds for nothing?
Like is it a mind over matter thing??
Also when i poop i lay flat on my thighs; is that normal? I feel like it will ruin my intestines over time

If I'm fed up with the bullshit going on in my life, is it worthwhile to go off my meds, have an episode, and get myself hospitalized, or is it an incredibly shitty experience? I don't mind not having much to do, some books and people to talk to will keep me occupied.

BPD

That is very complicated. Trust issues run deep. Look up eriksons first stage of development (trust vs. mistrust). Essentially you have to understand your thought patterns are less productive and fear based. You will need to go out there and face your fears. I suggest interacting with people with baby steps. Trust is built gradually with small disclosures. Also expect some setbacks as all people are not perfect. Don't let these discourage you.

Well to start off I'm attracted to men.

It's a mental illness whether you like it or not.

I'm not a psychiatrist.

There needs to be more of you and less fags in denial

Diagnosed major clinical depression, diagnosed ADHD, sexual deviant, etc

Sup Forums has ruined my brain. I let this happen. No regrets

If you search long enough for an excuse to blame for your unhappiness... you'll find one.

That's fair, I am self-aware of my issues being irrational. Though I've just ran into so many shitty people along with my father, just makes it hard to really let people in these days.

I could probably cut off all communications with good friends and be over it in less than a week given the right mentality. I just don't know anymore.

Really, it's not right of me to ask you for full on advice. But should I seek professional help over this? Or this is something a self-improvement/force trusting exercise can fix over time? Or just not enough info to really give me an accurate answer?

Either way is fine, answer's appreciated either way.

OP here, I'm fucked up on latuda, scotch, and codeine, I'm going to bed. You fucks have a good night and carry on my wayward soooon, there'll be peace when you are dooooone, lay your weary head to reeeeeeest, DON'T YOU CRY NO MORE

I never cry.

maybe before I sudoku i will post

it kinda scares me.

but to be honest suicide is looking morr appealling just not having to deal with anything anymore. ive kinda lost faith in psychiatry

Depends on the severity of your disorder. It's a behavioral disorder so I've seen individuals recover on their own or through self help groups. But that being said it does have a cognitive component so people can benifit from professional assistance. Often there is comorbidty with depression, anxiety, body dismorphia and substance use.

It's great, but it doesn't prolong the existence of our species. So technically it's unnatural. Not immoral though.

Denying that it's a mental disorder though just doesn't make any sense from a logical standpoint.

Why not both at once bb? Id watch that livestream (:

Bipolar II Disorder here

I'm currently on Abilify and Wellbutrin and it works well. Still pretty unhappy, but I can function and laugh sometimes.

Godly taste user.
G'night!

Yeap. Those are symptoms of schizophrenia. Go to the hospital and tell a doctor to get help the fastest. Also don't use drugs. Drugs make the psychotic symptoms worse.

I've been diagnosed with anxiety disorder and agoraphobia. Under treatment but life is shit an unbearable at times. Still I'm doing progress with little to no me medication.

It is an incredibly shitty experience. What will happen is they will not let you go, unless you commit yourself voluntarily.
As for going off meds I don't recommend it, but then again idk how severe your symptoms are.
If you are going to go there, commit yourself, don't go off your meds and then end up with a court order to keep you in there or you will never get out.

DO SOME COCAINE

Schizoaffective since 19, OCD since 12. OCD is way more distressing than most people realize.

But in all seriousness sounds like a rough ride. Good luck with your problems and dont an hero, princess

>was diagnosed with Social anxiety and depression freshman year of HS
>faggot counselors trying to give me pills and make me talk about my feelings for 3 years
>tested out my senior year and started working 2 jobs
>realized i was just being a moody faggot because my dad was a bum and friends were cunts

Anxiety/depression are bullshit buzzwords used by pathetic faggots as an excuse for being lazy and weak. Save the phrase mental illness for legitimate nutjobs and get over yourselves

>YOU HAD BEST UNFUCK YOURSELF, OR I >WILL UNSCREW YOUR HEAD AND SHIT >DOWN YOUR NECK!

I identify as an in-flight balloon mechanic

I have been in the psych ward 4-5 times don't remember. It's boring as fuck there is literally nothing to do besides watch CSI and color. Best parts of day was mealtimes (food isn't bad and you can order whatever you want) and discharge. And comfy socks.