As far as sports go, what's the angriest you've ever been?

As far as sports go, what's the angriest you've ever been?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YXIfAUMRZ7k
youtube.com/watch?v=v0XCGV17zPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nV5zndjlv7w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008–09_Greek_Cup#Final
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

'09 AFC Championship game, Jets had a 4 point lead going into halftime, then they fell apart and allowed 17 unanswered points. not even Tracy Porter's pick 6 could make me feel better about that choke.

i reach peak fury every time someone obviously dives and gets a free kick or penalty. i actually don't remember any specific episodes.

You already know.

>They still haven't fired Osorio

2010 WC

hmm..

I was fairly upset in 2006 I think, when the US couldn't even make it out of the group stages of the World Cup

Losing 5-1 away at Stevenage Borough was absolutely shameful

They ended up being the best team we played all season, but that was a depressing night.

>it was the turnaround to my club getting promotion

Even so, it was fucking embarrassing.

The last time Johan santana got hurt fucking useless piece of shit

Blog time

>17 years old and playing in a mid-summer county cup
>Reach semi-finals against some top county team
>Their CB is some 6ft 4 fat cunt who has doing nothing but talk shit the entire match
>Teammate nutmegs him on the break, gets held up on the last man
>CB sprints and goes in studs up, breaking teammates leg (don't think he ever played football again after that)
>Run over the CB to square him up, end up lightly headbutting him
>He holds his head and falls to the floor screaming
>Ref comes over, two of us get reds for arguing while the CB gets a yellow
>CB ends up scoring from a late corner later on in the game knocking us out

Never been so fucking angry in my life.

Tuck Rule Game

Tough call between
Game 5 NBA ECF 2011
Or
4th and 8

Fucking both still sting and fill me with murderous rage.

Cheltenham?

>Go to St Marys to watch Southampton play Leeds, 2006 I think
>3-0 Southampton at HT, tell my mum it's the best game I've ever been to
>Leeds win 4-3

To this day I fucking hate Leeds

This match

youtube.com/watch?v=YXIfAUMRZ7k

just inexcusable, fucking Boca and Grondona, glad that cunt is dead and rotting in hell

'97 World Series. Not even close.

Probably Wondo's miss against Belgium to be honest

It's a tough call between the 2009 NFC Championship game and the Viking's last game this past season.

Don't know really. I've mainly been disappointed

Probably they are looking for a replacement before giving him the boot. Bound to happen user. You just hold on there.

2004 NHL lockout, fuck Bettman
Watching Galaragga get his perfect game taken away was also pretty bad

I was mad as fuck between 3-0 and 5-0, but by the time they scored the 6th one I was fucking laughing.

I would like Pellegrini but it's probably too farfetched. They're probably trying to convince Ferreti again.

3-0 was that last one that annoyed me, stupid defensive mistakes after that it was obvious they gave up. Which is a shame since Araujo and Lozano were having a good tournament but were let down.

Why are you shilling this lying, flip flopping cunt on here?

>sadest
2008 euro

Sheffield Wednesday. That night was the lowest of the low. Graham Westley's face still haunts me.

youtube.com/watch?v=v0XCGV17zPQ

When i saw that live, i was so angry that punched the wall and broke my wrist.
I hate that cunt so much. I celebrated everytime he picked up an injury.

When Cameron raped me in the shower

I made that feel

I never really get angry but this was one of the most disheartening moments in recent memory. There was just absolutely no excuse, at all. No shield from the banter. Our #1 team couldn't get out two batsmen who weren't even good enough to be selected for their state sides for two whole days.

That entire series was just dismal from a bowling perspective. We pretend it wasn't that bad because our batsmen did moderately well but fucking hell, Australia never seemed to be going at anything other than 6 an over.

2005 Champions league final.

Brazilian keepers are a top meme.

Rugby - Ireland vs. New Zealand 2013.

youtube.com/watch?v=nV5zndjlv7w

We're gonna beat those kiwi cunts one day, I swear on me mums life.

>1974
>1978
>1998
>2010
>2014
Why is life suffering

>2009
>Thierry Henry handball

Revenge is coming. COYBIG

On every occasion you guys lost to the better side. Don't know why you are so angry about it.

>it was obvious they gave up
Which is why I was mad. The lack of balls was infuriating.

When they ruled an obvious catch a non catch. Packers vs Cowboys.

Fuck off

Last night was pretty bad. I know we're at a third world level at this sport. But it the pain is aleviated alittle knowing our boys didn't give up so easy.

2005 Istanbul takes the fucking cake

When City scored the last-minute winner to clinch the title away from United, I was so angry that I threw my metal bin at the wall and then had to go for a walk in the countryside to calm myself down. That was before the depression though - sport is comfy now, but I can't get invested in it enough to really care about it one way or the other.

Some might say it was justice for 66, I say it was the moment all England fans lost hope in international football forever.

Not really. Many people did expect this at all, and playing against Argentina revealed just how tactically inept >we are.

Lotsa work to be done

2009 greek cup final

aek - olympiacos 4-4 (14-15 on pens)

still haven't had the courage to watch the highlights 7 years later

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008–09_Greek_Cup#Final

at least we beat these cunts in this year's final

Is this your angriest sports moment? My post?

when the toon went down in 2009 at the villa.. many angers

When Murawski gave the ball away and let Czech score pretty much their only chance vs Poland in Euro 2012, eliminating Poland.

>hey Euros, do you like me yet??

This. It was my very first time losing money on a bet.

totally irrelevant greek cup kek
could you afford to watch it?

More like Gerrard is a diving cunt
Dida actually saved Alonso's penalty too(but Alonso scored on a rebound)

3 goals in 6 minutes
I blame Ancelotti for this one forever
Shevchenko and Pirlo missing in the Shoot-out's was the nail in the coffin

Yankees vs Red Sox, 2004

Same here. It really sucks, the highs and lows were half the fun of watching, now it's just mild happiness/irritation+shitposting no matter the outcome.

Super Bowl XLIV

>Based Hungary trying really hard to smash shitskin Moortugal
>Earn admirable draw against the mighty TSUUUUU

>All Italian rats have to do is scrape a draw against a bunch of potato farmers
>Field second team, put zero effort in and concede to some Man Utd reject

I am angriest tonight.

2014 Final Four. Fuck Aaron Harrison.

The appointment of this man.

>blaming it on Dida
Even if Dida had a habit of choking, this dive right here is what started the collapse.

2010/11 Ashes

Game 6 of the 2002 World Series. Punched a hole through my bedroom door after Glaus's go-ahead double.

I will never forgive Dusty Baker for mismanaging the bullpen in that series. I'm glad he did the same fucking thing to the Cubs and the Reds. His legacy will always be that of a loser, which is what he deserves.

Either the 2013 NFCCG or last year's regular season meeting between the Pats and Broncos.

Admittedly I got pretty worked up over JoJo cancelling the cocktail party on this last week's episode of The Bachelorette though.

Gerrard got fouled

Liverpool deserved the win, football won that day.

BTFO WHATS THAT?? BOXING DAY DAY 1?? 98 ALL OUT?? JEJ

This, I was incandescent.

>french beating brazil in 98 i switched it off
>kurvatians choking against fucking ecuador in korea
>pepiks choking against FUCKING GREECE

all these people talking about their team losing.

> be me 15 yo
> best baseball player and handegg player in my age group.
> everyone is still small cause no puberty, so skill kills.
> fast forward 2 years.
> puberty hits everyone like a sck of bricks.
> I'm a fucking manlet. 5'7
> too small to be competitive.
> quit my favorite sports and join mma and gymnastics.
> why fucking live.

>this dive right here is what started the collapse

What are you talking about? Liverpool had already scored twice (Gerrard's header and Smicer's shot) when Gerrard flopped in the box.

>gymnastics

So are you pre-op or post-op?

When Tornado beat Razer in robot wars with that stupid metal skirt

lel 2007 was the saddest ive been. 2005 our team was shit and we pulled off one of the most amazing comebacks ever through heart and memes rather than player skill, but 2007 i thought we were the better team and lost. i havnt watched it since due to sadness so maybe i was just biased but i felt like we would have won it more times than we lost it, so one each is a fair result

I will always hate this motherfucker

And Dida saved Alonso's penalty(but Alonso scored in the rebound) so he's not really to blame

Don't forget it was the same season those Inter cunts threw a flare at him and he never recovered after that

If anything it was Sheva and Pirlo who choked in the Penalties
Don't fret over it
Shit was unexpected
It's one of the biggest injustices ever witnessed in the sport

>go watch Mexico Vs. Chile
>spend a lot of money for ticket hotel, 5 hour drive etc.
>7-0
I was so pissed, I started kicking the chair infront of me and broke, i went to a different area after that so they wouldn't think it was me

Most recent really

fuck razer. hypnodisc or bust desu

>Gerrard got fouled
No he wasn't

>Loserpool deserved to win
Fuck off Canadian Premface
Loserpool were shite

Should've done gymnastics when younger, can help make you taller.

Gerrard was still right in front of the goal from about 5 yards out, he could have just kicked the ball and it would have been a goal anyway. Yes, he's a bastard for diving, but it's Milan's fault that he was in that position in the first place.

CHAOS 2
H
A
O
S

I don't know how true this is. My dad was a state champion at gymnastics in high school and is still a 5'6 manlet.

The 20/20 world cup final this year:

>The West Indies required 19 runs from the final over, bowled by Ben Stokes, which Brathwaite reached by hitting four consecutive sixes.

kek that ginger autist was the literal GOAT of robot wars

Pats fan
The witchhunt following Deflategate
I almost said 18-1 but in retrospect I was more sad/shellshocked about that. The Deflategate saga just had me pissed off the entire time and I really started losing interest in the NFL because of it. If Goodell isn't fired soon, I might just stop watching altogether when Brady retires.

Guess it's only a myth, so that means I can stop regretting not doing gymnastics.

What was even deflate gate I didn't get it, why was brady pumping up the balls ? and don't both use these 'better' balls ?

>so one each is a fair result
Fuck no it isn't
Gerrard motherfucking dived

Milan went in self-destruct mode shortly before that

>2007
It was a compensation prize at best and Kaka was literally unstoppable that year

It took some of the sting away but you don't fucking know how it feels like to have one of the best performances of all time in a first half of a Champions League final and then have the biggest choke ever witnessed in a Football Match in the 2nd half and to add a cherry on top get robbed in the process with a fake penalty

literally what sport ?

HYPNODISC
SPOOKY
P
O
O
K
Y

2002 World Champion
South Korea vs Spain, 1/4 game

The most blatant refball case i have ever seen

Delet this now

As a blade, this.
>January
>in automatic promotion places
>Sell your strike force on the same day
>take another 8 years to get promoted

i think deflategate became so big just because it was the pats AGAIN. like if they had no previous offenses as cheats, or if it was another team that hadnt done anything like this it wouldnt have been a big deal, it was just the straw that broke the camels back as far as nfl fans opinions of the brady/belichick era

Actually now that I think about it, I'm uniquely qualified to answer this since my dad's a twin. They're both 5'6 and did gymnastics equally around the same time and I'm 5'7 having never done gymnastics. They're both the shortest in their family too.

No he couldn't have fucking scored at all
That's why he dived for the penalty

Fuck Slippy G

It wasn't an injustice at all. Milan got beaten fair and square by an inferior team, deal with it.

The fact that the two teams met again in the FINALS in 2007 and the game was won by only 1 goal proves it.

Kys my man

football

Nani red card vs Real

yeah that 2005 milan team was probably the best team ever to not win the CL. was like almost perfect in every position. 99 times out of 100 we would have lost but it just happened to be the 1

>inb4 muh handegg

The "Tuck Rule" game, aka the "snowjob" aka the dawn of Tom Brady and the Patriots. What a load of shit that was. Ever since then I have prayed to every diety that Tom Brady and/or the entire Patriots team and staff dies in a plane crash.

>I unironically think Peyton hgh manning is good

The Pats never cheated to begin with. Spygate in 2007 was over them videotaping opposing teams' signals during games, as you'll remember.

What you remember is that doing so was and is completely legal. You're freely allowed to do so during games. The problem was that Goodell sent out a memo saying that such videotaping had to be done from a balcony in the stadium rather than the sidelines and BB chose to ignore that. That's it. The difference was maybe 50 feet in height. Goodell just had a hissy fit that BB was going to cross him so he levied a fine over camera placement that affected fucking nothing. The Jets even did the same thing later in the year and got a slap on the wrist for it.

No how about you go fuck yourself leaf?
A fake penalty will always be injustice

say i have a different motion, or size of hand that suits a different inflation level of the ball. so i pump it up in secret until its right for me/sucks for the opposing guy

2006 France/Shitaly Football WC final
2011 France/NZ Rugby WC final

We got robbed both times.