Papa John's pizza thread Ill start us off with a pineapple and ham pizza

Papa John's pizza thread Ill start us off with a pineapple and ham pizza

No

>pineapple and ham pizza

Might as well start with a huge black cock pizza you fucking faggot.

Sweet Chili Chicken and Pineapple is delicious

Everyone knows BBQ chicken and bacon pizza is best...

I was thinking about ordering Papa John's tonight. What is the best pizza combo in your experience Sup Forums?

Oh great, reddit has already shown up.

Pic related OP, you should have been drowned at birth

Well its a good thing I prefer pineapple chunks then...

>Ham
>Pineapple
>Jalepnos

everything but anchovies, they contaminate all the other toppings.

oh, and papa johns is shit. go eat a real pizza.

That'll be $12.98

Sardines

I just got a job at papa ginos, is that real pizza?

>oh, and papa johns is shit. go eat a real pizza.
yes they're shit but at least they're better than little caesars and dominos

>"Jalepnos"

ffffuuuugggg

better then papa johns.

I miss papa johns garlic sacue and green pepper :(
Sup Forums always sends me dominos

>ffffuuuugggg
This type of shit is why people cringe at you in real life. You try way too hard.

banana fucking pizza is awesome

Better than Dominos, for sure ?

Papa Johns pizza is shit. Dominos is better. Garlic Butter Crust.

>fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu
>f7u12
FTFY

Pizza?

while i agree, calling what little caesars or dominos pumps out pizza is a stretch. it is fun to watch the grease blobs go splat when they fall off the conveyor belt cookers though.

papa john's is awesome. if you really don't like it i'm curious to know who you think makes the best pizza.

you posted in a fitness thread yesterday, stop eating pizza you lardass.

What type of minority are you, person of color?

little local shops are always better, mostly because they actually care about their product.

sweetcorn on pizza is fuckin delicious

Kill yourself, Liam. This site is for Americans.

are you asian?

Pizza!

*Amerifats

Anyone know where to get the best cheese pizza?

hell

>Pineapples
>On Pizza

>some non-American FAGGOT subhuman presumes to correct an American on the internet we were nice enough to allow him to use
It's almost like you're asking us to bomb you until you learn your roll.

Papa John's duh!

At your mama's house, pussy.

It's always better when you make it yourself. ;)

'go 'za

Go ahead, your bombs are probably made in china like everything else you use. We're not scared.

Get the fuck outta here. Pineapple has no business on pizza.
>pizza purest master race

Look up cat goddess
>your welcome.

We only employ our chinese slaves to make consumer goods. The bombs we'll use to kill you are all made by military contractors based in the US. You should really be a bit more informed on how the largest economy in the world operates and why your shit stain of a backwater country can't compete, Nigel.

Putin says otherwise.

>stop surrounding my country with your missile defense network which makes me impotent
>serious guise, stoppp!
Putin is little bitch faggot with a good publicist. It's like nobody told him that my country crushed his country economically to the point that they had to whore out their mothers wives and daughters for loaves of bread.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>salivates
nothing like some dead pig on the pie.

How has politics come in between Papa's glory brothers?

needs at least 2 more toppings. pepperoni pizza is boring as fuck

hey brother thats a nice pizza pie ya got there, you get a sody pop with that as well?

Na not me someone must have used my picture i posted in Sup Forums cause i only use Sup Forums Sup Forums and /soc/

I'm high af and about to eat some pizza.

I support this thread.

Only the finest of sody pops from Papa's house.

Who here loves the fuck out of the stuffed pizza from Sbarro?

If I had a choice between eating that pizza or her pussy I'm going downtown.

GET THA FUK OUT SWINE

Downtown for that sick ass pizza, right?

You get the fuck out of her Little John, You have no power here.

>You get the fuck out of her
>get the fuck out of her
>out of her
>her

FUUUUUU

Doesnt matter, stop stuffing your fatface lardass.

YOU DARE ANGER PAPA'S BROTHER YOU FOOL YOU KNOW NOT THE POWEROF THE JOHN BROTHERS UN

UNITED*

Fuck papa john and his shitty pizza. Both Pizza Hut and Domino's are superior and they aren't owned by a dick.

is it you?! ARCH MAGE?

Hottest confirmed pizza loving celeb out there. Prove me wrong
>protip: you can't

If you think he's an asshole for being a capitalist, you're probably a fucking nigger.

Pizza > Politics

>pizza loving celeb
No one hates pizza, fucktard. I could literally post any hotter celeb.

mmmm.

>Dominos
>Little Caesar
>Pizza Hut
>Papa Johns
>Mazzios
>Sbarro
>Frozen pizza of any kind

If you guys are really debating on who makes the best pizza from either delivery chains or frozen pizza brands, then you're doing pizza very wrong or you live in a shitty part of the world.

In the name of white Jesus and all great white men who have come thereafter, I command thy black nigga soul back to the depths of hell!

Bitch, me and my children will shit on your grave once the next spring arrives. You cannot FATHOM the amounts of winters I've killed.

and you're probably wrong and definitely an inbred faggot

>the foodie faggot tries to imply he has higher standards on Sup Forums of all places
Run along back to your reddit thread if you want to pretend to have class, metrosexual.

It is 1am on a weeknight for the east coast. Most other places have nothing but shitty chain pizza.

Now your talking!

Yeah. I'll pass on the pizza.

Yeah, you're definitely some kind of minority looking for a handout. You don't deserve profit sharing because you flip burgers, Jamal.

>Too much of a beta to have both
This fag.

Gay meme

Lol nice use of buzzwords, faggot. I never go to reddit and I've been here for a while. This is a pizza thread....just because someone doesn't think that delivery chains make the best pizza it automatically qualifies them as some stereotypical ad hominem? Fuck off, fattie. I don't eat pizza much, but when I do, I want a quality product like some good NY style pizza not some trash-tiered shit like Papa Johns.

If I'm going to order pizza for delivery though, I'd go with Domino's or Pizza Hut before Papa John's. Papa John's sauce is shit and their dough is dry.

I'm sorry you live where there is nothing but shitty delivery chains.

>thinks NY pizza is good
>Thinks anything from NY is good,
kek.

>Too much of a homo to enjoy sweet, top notch pussy.

Enjoy spanking your millennial self. Faggot ass Bernout.

>I never go to reddit
This is what redditors ALWAYS say.
>This is a pizza thread
It's actually a Papa John's thread. Learn to read before thinking anyone cares about your gay opinions.
>....
Confirmed fro either having a learning disability or being queer due to being raised by a single mother.
>I don't eat pizza much
Then shut the fuck up, fairy?

You're literally trying so hard to pretend you're not trash that I'm cringing at you. Your grandfather would be so disappointed in what a cake eater you turned into.

Wow you are such a goddamned retard.

>Choosing to have both somehow equates to not having both